Gold Sharing

Discus and support Gold Sharing in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey, so here's my situation. I just put money onto my xbox account to buy a game because it has a deal for gold members. The problem is that my moms... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by KassieSiara Lee, Mar 27, 2019.

1. Gold Sharing

Hey, so here's my situation. I just put money onto my xbox account to buy a game because it has a deal for gold members. The problem is that my moms account is the one with the gold membership, and I put the money onto my account by accident. Is there a
    way I can use her gold membership to buy the game with the discount on my account?

I have it set as my home xbox, and it should be sharing the gold membership, but I still cant buy it with the discount on my account.

:)

KassieSiara Lee, Mar 27, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

When sharing your Gold subscription, what are the specific gold benefits you get?

When you share gold the accounts that are sharing the gold get access to online multiplayer. Only the account that purchases the gold gets access to things like gold discounts or games with gold games. However, the games with gold games can be shared once
    downloaded.
  3. Yezzmina Win User

Multiple XBOX Ones

You can only share your gold with one xbox one console. However, because the account itself still has gold, as an option, you can share the gold with one console, and play with the gold account on the other. Also, as long as you are logged in to a gold account,
    you automatically share the gold, so if you keep the gold account signed in on the unsharing xbox one, it will still effectively share gold.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox gold, Two accounts on xbox1..

5. {Parity} Win User

2 xbox one consoles in the same home connected to the same account

No, you will need two Gold subscriptions. The sharing feature is for one console sharing the gold to other profiles on the console.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox One - Gold Membership

Gold subscriptions are shared on the One. So if they share a console, then yes, the gold subscription would work on both accounts.
Thema:

Gold Sharing

1. Gold Sharing - Similar Threads - Gold Sharing

2. Can you share xbox live gold between two Xbox One Consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you share xbox live gold between two Xbox One Consoles: We have been owning an Xbox One S for quite a while. My two Sons used to share an Xbox until recently i got elder my son his own Xbox. My younger sons Xbox has Xbox live gold and even though we...
  3. Xbox live gold and game sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold and game sharing: Hello there. I've had some issues around sharing xbox live. So I own my own xbox one, with my own personal account.My brother has his own Xbox one with his own personal account. So I was...
  4. Se comparte la Membresia gold?[Translation-Is Gold Membership shared?]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Se comparte la Membresia gold?[Translation-Is Gold Membership shared?]: Si compro gold con un perfil ¿se comparte con los demas perfiles de mi consola?? [Translation-If I buy gold with a profile, is it shared with the other profiles on my console?]...
  5. Xbox not sharing xbox live gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox not sharing xbox live gold: Hello anyone who is reading this. We managed to get my dads account to make it "His home xbox". It is now sharing the games and gamepass, but not xbox live. If you need any info, please let me...
  6. Is XBL Gold able to be shared between profiles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is XBL Gold able to be shared between profiles?: Is XBL Gold able to be shared between profiles? 6890a96f-02ee-4ddb-8118-075f2821c92e
  7. issue with game sharing and xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    issue with game sharing and xbox live gold: My sons have been game sharing with eachother for the past few years. Recently when one of them tried to buy a game from the xbox store it prompted him to purchase xbox live gold as it was...
  8. Gold Share not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gold Share not working: I recently got an Xbox One X as a graduation gift, and have begun playing on it instead of my normal “family” xbox one. The normal xbox one is set as my home xbox, and it actively is sharing gold...
  9. Xbox Live Gold Share not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Share not working: hi recently i got a new xbox after my old xbox broke i used to game share with my friend for gold and some of his games but after i got my new xbox the gameshare stopped working at first i wasnt...
  10. Xbox live Gold Share / Epic games account PROBLEMS!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live Gold Share / Epic games account PROBLEMS!: Hi, so my boys both have an xbox each, xbox accounts with different gamer tags and separate email addresses. They share a live gold account via family share from Son 1's xbox. Son 1 has an epic...