Gold Sharing

Discus and support Gold Sharing in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey, so here's my situation. I just put money onto my xbox account to buy a game because it has a deal for gold members. The problem is that my moms... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by KassieSiara Lee, Mar 27, 2019.

1. Gold Sharing

Hey, so here's my situation. I just put money onto my xbox account to buy a game because it has a deal for gold members. The problem is that my moms account is the one with the gold membership, and I put the money onto my account by accident. Is there a
    way I can use her gold membership to buy the game with the discount on my account?

I have it set as my home xbox, and it should be sharing the gold membership, but I still cant buy it with the discount on my account.

:)

KassieSiara Lee, Mar 27, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

When sharing your Gold subscription, what are the specific gold benefits you get?

When you share gold the accounts that are sharing the gold get access to online multiplayer. Only the account that purchases the gold gets access to things like gold discounts or games with gold games. However, the games with gold games can be shared once
    downloaded.
  3. Yezzmina Win User

Multiple XBOX Ones

You can only share your gold with one xbox one console. However, because the account itself still has gold, as an option, you can share the gold with one console, and play with the gold account on the other. Also, as long as you are logged in to a gold account,
    you automatically share the gold, so if you keep the gold account signed in on the unsharing xbox one, it will still effectively share gold.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox gold, Two accounts on xbox1..

5. {Parity} Win User

2 xbox one consoles in the same home connected to the same account

No, you will need two Gold subscriptions. The sharing feature is for one console sharing the gold to other profiles on the console.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox One - Gold Membership

Gold subscriptions are shared on the One. So if they share a console, then yes, the gold subscription would work on both accounts.
Thema:

Gold Sharing

1. Gold Sharing - Similar Threads - Gold Sharing

2. Xbox Live Gold Sharing stopped working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Gold Sharing stopped working: My brother has Xbox Live Gold an has set my Xbox as “Home Xbox” I used to be able to play online without having to buy gold. But it suddenly stopped working. Even though my brother still has gold....
  3. free games with gold - gold share

in XBoX on Consoles
    free games with gold - gold share: hello, my friend share with me gold but i cannot download free with gold games.. why? He must download it first? 9ffc92b4-10df-499a-b7fc-8de393cf748d
  4. Xbox live gold sharing not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold sharing not working.: I have one account that's logged in on my sons xbox he doesnt use that account but that's the account with xbox live gold and I've set it as my home xbox and he is trying to buy a game with xbox...
  5. xbox live gold on 360 share

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live gold on 360 share: I have two xbox 360 consoles (one for me, and one for the wife) and we're too broke to upgrade to an xbox one, but I was wondering if we can share one gold account between our two gamer tags? I...
  6. Question about gold subs and sharing it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about gold subs and sharing it.: So a friend of mine just asked me a question that make me have doubts since I'm not really up to date with the subscription sharing things. He currently have a monthly Game Pass Ultimate...
  7. Xbox live Gold sharing, can play online but cannot play Games with Gold games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live Gold sharing, can play online but cannot play Games with Gold games: Hello there, A friend and I were sharing the xbox live gold but when my turn was over and when he paid for the service, I can't play with my GwG games anymore. The system tells me that it seems...
  8. Sharing gold, party chat issue - known?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sharing gold, party chat issue - known?: Hi Guys, Been on live in excess of 10 years now and been plain sailing, had my xbox one since pretty much release just purchased a one S for my son to use in his bedroom and have set it as my...
  9. Share Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Share Xbox Live Gold: good morning dear community. I have the following problem, I would like to share my xbox live gold with my buddywe have set our consoles "as my home console" He also has my profile access databut...
  10. Family Live Gold Sharing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Family Live Gold Sharing: Hi, Recently, I was added to an xbox family by a close relative, and his home xbox is set to a different one than my account. I am not able to access the xbox live gold he uses, even though we...