Gold sharing

Discus and support Gold sharing in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have some games such as Assassin's creed unity & black flag and COD ww2 that I can share Does anyone want to share his account with mine so I can... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Νικόλαος-ΠαναγιώτηςΜαρκόπ, Apr 20, 2020.

1. Gold sharing

I have some games such as Assassin's creed unity & black flag and COD ww2 that I can share

Does anyone want to share his account with mine so I can have xbox live too?

:)

Νικόλαος-ΠαναγιώτηςΜαρκόπ, Apr 20, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

When sharing your Gold subscription, what are the specific gold benefits you get?

When you share gold the accounts that are sharing the gold get access to online multiplayer. Only the account that purchases the gold gets access to things like gold discounts or games with gold games. However, the games with gold games can be shared once
    downloaded.
  3. Yezzmina Win User

Multiple XBOX Ones

You can only share your gold with one xbox one console. However, because the account itself still has gold, as an option, you can share the gold with one console, and play with the gold account on the other. Also, as long as you are logged in to a gold account,
    you automatically share the gold, so if you keep the gold account signed in on the unsharing xbox one, it will still effectively share gold.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox gold, Two accounts on xbox1..

5. {Parity} Win User

2 xbox one consoles in the same home connected to the same account

No, you will need two Gold subscriptions. The sharing feature is for one console sharing the gold to other profiles on the console.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox One - Gold Membership

Gold subscriptions are shared on the One. So if they share a console, then yes, the gold subscription would work on both accounts.
Thema:

Gold sharing

1. Gold sharing - Similar Threads - Gold sharing

2. Xbox Live Gold sharing not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold sharing not working.: I have Account1 with xbox live gold. He has the xbox set as his home xbox. Account2 doesn’t have xbox live gold. He cannot do anything that requires gold. Even though he is on the xbox with an...
  3. Sharing xbox gold account with child

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sharing xbox gold account with child: We have a xbox gold account. My son and husband each have a profile. How does my son (ie his profile) access the gold account so that he can play with his friends (the car racing games) online ?...
  4. Xbox Gameshare wont share xbox live gold but will share games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Gameshare wont share xbox live gold but will share games: Hi so I've had this problem for about a year now and I've finally decided to try fix it. The problem being is that me and my friend are game sharing so his account is my home xbox account and mine...
  5. Gold share

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gold share: I made my xbox account ghat has gold home and when i sign into diffrent account on the xbox it says i need to buy gold please help 2b16524a-2335-40fb-a2dd-204fc403b3b8
  6. Xbox live gold sharing doesn’t work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold sharing doesn’t work: The account that’s set as my home console has gold, but it’s not working. Says I don’t have gold when I try to play on another account. I tried taking the profile off and setting it back again,...
  7. Gold sharing on Xbox 360 console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold sharing on Xbox 360 console: I just bought a used xbox 360. If I get a gold membership, can all profiles one my console share it? How do I set that up? 14ce4107-0e03-4954-a063-543ff7970e13
  8. Sharing my XBOX Live Gold

in XBoX on Mobile
    Sharing my XBOX Live Gold: I have Live Gold Signature. I have only one XBox One console and it is assigned as the main one. My kids should be able to access and use my Live Gold. For a short period they were actually able...
  9. Can two players share an Xbox Gold Account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can two players share an Xbox Gold Account?: Hi there, My son saved up all his Christmas and birthday money to buy a second xbox console in order that he could play Fortnite against his brother. We have now set up both Xboxes and a...
  10. Game sharing Games with Gold that I didn’t download at the time.

in XboX Insiders
    Game sharing Games with Gold that I didn’t download at the time.: So my friend and I game share and I have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. We both have Live because of this so he doesn’t pay for Xbox Live anymore. Why can’t I play the games he downloaded from Games...