Gold subcription

Discus and support Gold subcription in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have been an xbox user from the begining and only now do i have a problem. Ive bought gold and for some reason im losing access to the games that... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Blamefullpine511, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Gold subcription

I have been an xbox user from the begining and only now do i have a problem. Ive bought gold and for some reason im losing access to the games that were given to me by MICROSOFT for free. Id like my games back plzzzzzz. If i dont get the games back id love
    to be compesated for my gold subcription.

:)

Blamefullpine511, Aug 27, 2019
  2. ColdSimon Win User

Xbox One Saying I don't have gold membership.

hi, sorry mister cerb the troubleshooting stebs that you have suppled has not helped me, it still says that i have to have a gold live subcription, when it goes to subcription page , it says : looks like you are ready to go, it then returns to game and says
    this profile is not allowed to play on xbox live.....my gold subcription ends 17-9-2014 . it is the gold live trail offer..........simon
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

Gold subcription

Hello fellow gamer,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns an inability to launch and play the games you have gained through Games with Gold.

Are other features, such as playing online, working after buying the Xbox Live membership?

We recommend trying a power cycle
    of the console, but if the problem persists, try doing a
    soft factory reset of the console, reset and keep games and apps to help reset
    the operating system.

Please note before doing this troubleshooting step, make sure to know your email and passwords for your Xbox profiles.

Try this out first and let us know the results.
  4. Blamefullpine511 Win User

Gold subcription

It wierd it shows me i own it but then tells me i have to purchase it again when it was a game i got for free from my gold sub the game is monoply plus. Also gear 4 isnt showing up in the ready to install section just trying to figure out why tis is happening.
  5. HyperVenom523 Win User

Gold subcription

Gold games are not compensable at all 🤔
  6. denis97g Win User

Gold subcription

does it give you an error code?
Thema:

Gold subcription

1. Gold subcription - Similar Threads - Gold subcription

2. Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold: So im past due for gold. and i wanted to pay for it using my Microsoft balance but it wont let me. Why? 169db7ae-cb36-4526-bf53-3420b4fdc9a3
  3. Xbox Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gold: When I loaded up the gold free to play games and I try to load one of them in the store I don't get the option to download this game. But with game pass im aloud to download any. Please help im...
  4. Xbox Live Gold for 1 year from Rewards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold for 1 year from Rewards: Hi ! This end of august I bought a Xbox Live Gold for 1 year with my rewards points earned during the months before. Since then I did racked up a good amount of points and when I went to check how...
  5. Suspended Xbox Live Gold Subcription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suspended Xbox Live Gold Subcription: So I have been informed that if I have a past due balance on my Xbox live membership my profile goes into a suspension of sorts, that basically will prevent me using my already paid applications...
  6. GAMES PLAYABLE BY ON KINECT IN GOLD CARD SUBCRIPTION

in XBoX on Consoles
    GAMES PLAYABLE BY ON KINECT IN GOLD CARD SUBCRIPTION: I HAVE PURCHASED GOLD CARD SUBCRIPTION FOR 3 MONTHS FOR MY XBOX ONE BUT I AM NOT ABLE TO FIND THE GAMES WHICH CAN BE PLAYED USING KINECT CAN ANYONE HELP WITH THE SUGGESTION WHICH GAMES CAN BE...
  7. GAMES PLAYABLE BY ON KINECT IN GOLD CARD SUBCRIPTION

in XBoX on Consoles
    GAMES PLAYABLE BY ON KINECT IN GOLD CARD SUBCRIPTION: I HAVE PURCHASED GOLD CARD SUBCRIPTION FOR 3 MONTHS FOR MY XBOX ONE BUT I AM NOT ABLE TO FIND THE GAMES WHICH CAN BE PLAYED USING KINECT CAN ANYONE HELP WITH THE SUGGESTION WHICH GAMES CAN BE...
  8. Xbox live gold subcription issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold subcription issue: It wont let me go to the next page after the subciption since NZ doesnt have states and shizz, yeah anyways what do I do about this? What postal code should I use and state since it wont let...
  9. Xbox live gold subcription problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold subcription problems: okay hey new to the whole xbox live thing seeing as its free for ps3 but yeah. It wont let me go to the next page thing since NZ doesnt have states and shizz, yeah anyways what do I do about this?...
  10. xbox live gold subcription problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live gold subcription problems: okay hey new to the whole xbox live thing seeing as its free for ps3 but yeah. It wont let me go to the next page thing since NZ doesnt have states and shizz, yeah anyways what do I do about this?...