Gold subscription+Gamepass

Discus and support Gold subscription+Gamepass in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently bought gold live for 12months and i didnt notice that renewal is is on so if iturned it off my subscription will be canceled? Gamepas: If... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by YousefJj, Jun 15, 2019.

1. YousefJj
    YousefJj Guest

I recently bought gold live for 12months and i didnt notice that renewal is is on so if iturned it off my subscription will be canceled?

Gamepas:

If i bought gamepass for only 1 month will i have to pay for another month when it expires?

:)

YousefJj, Jun 15, 2019
  2. XBF George L Win User

does the xbox game pass work with the 360 and what is the difference between that and xbox live gold

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to the forums with your inquiry. The difference between Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Gamepass is basically what the two subscriptions do. Xbox Live Gold is a paid subscription that enables you to be able to play online multiplayer with
    your friends around the world. Xbox Live Gold also gives you access to Games with Gold and Deals with Gold. Xbox Gamepass is basically a paid subscription that enables your account to have access to the Xbox Gamepass Library of games that you are able to install
    and play just by maintaining your subscription. Xbox Gamepass is for use on an Xbox One only.

Hope this helps
  3. HomegrownSilky Win User

gamepass subscription free trial

A Gamepass subscription is a different and separate service from an Xbox Live Gold subscription.
  4. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Game pass ultimate

I believe if you already have gold or gamepass that the month you had left on gold/game pass get converted to ultimate gamepass so you get 3 months added to your subscription of gold/gamepass
  5. Lov10sBeauty Win User

xboxgamepass

there are three types of subscriptions for gamepass, one is for Xbox console, and the other is for Windows 10 on pc. The third is Xbox gamepass ultimate, that combine both subscriptions also gold membership.
  6. yobrizo Win User

Linked Accounts Trying To Share Game Pass Games

Hello. you can share gamepass and gold, even if it's ultimate subscription, but unfortunately, gold games, gamepass tasks only have access to the main account and not the secondary
Thema:

1. Gold subscription+Gamepass - Similar Threads - Gold subscription+Gamepass

2. Xbox gold 360 and minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gold 360 and minecraft: My son recently bought Xbox gold for our Xbox 360 (not one) so that he could play multiplayer games however whenever he tries to join anything he gets the error message 'connection to the server...
  3. Games with Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with Gold: I have been unable to download the Batman game from Gold, restarted and reset my Xbox One multiple times, is anyone else having this problem? e06f93fd-0056-4943-ad11-918e5f4fbc4e
  4. Xbox live gold and xbox 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live gold and xbox 360 games: Hello, I have been having troubles for quite some time with downloading the 360 "games with gold" and i belive it should be fixed by now. It has been nearly a year of this and I should be...
  5. Jeux du mois Xbox Live Gold[Translation-Xbox Live Gold Games of the Month]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jeux du mois Xbox Live Gold[Translation-Xbox Live Gold Games of the Month]: Bonjour, J'essaie d'installer le jeu Styx : Shards of Darkness sur ma Xbox One. Grâce l'abonnement Xbox Live Gold, le jeu est gratuit sur le Microsoft Store. Mais lorsque j'essaie de télécharger...
  6. I redeemed a live gold card i bought from the store and it does not work,

in XBoX on Consoles
    I redeemed a live gold card i bought from the store and it does not work,: My xbox gold card does not work after redeeming code. Any solutions? c616d049-d156-470c-8861-85bdab2015f0
  7. Sharing XBOX Live Gold - 3rd console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sharing XBOX Live Gold - 3rd console: Hi. I've never had any problems before as my son has always been part of my xbox family account and he has had his own console and has as part of my family, been able to access multiplayer games...
  8. Games with Gold: Batman the complete Season seems broken for me.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with Gold: Batman the complete Season seems broken for me.: Hi there, it appears that i cannot download the complete Season of Telltales Batman thats currently available for Games with Gold, i'm quite sure it has to do with the fact that i - a looooooong...
  9. RDR 2 - Código presente, Barras de ouro. [RDR 2 - Code present, Gold bars.]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    RDR 2 - Código presente, Barras de ouro. [RDR 2 - Code present, Gold bars.]: Olá, bem-vindo e obrigado por tentare ajudar. Ontem um amigo me enviou um código presente de barras de ouro do rdr 2, quando fui resgatar o código o jogo entendeu que eu ja possuia as barras, e...
  10. What Happens when we add more Subscription time (gold,gamepass) when we have xbox gamepass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What Happens when we add more Subscription time (gold,gamepass) when we have xbox gamepass...: what happens? does it add/extend when the ultimate pass expires? has anyone tried it? 6656d970-01b5-4cfd-ba25-bc04f921fbcc