Gold subscription issues

Discus and support Gold subscription issues in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am having an issue with my gold membership. Every time I try to play any games it's saying I don't have gold. I have tried buying more, upgrading... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Aidan downunder, Jun 24, 2019.

1. Gold subscription issues

I am having an issue with my gold membership.

Every time I try to play any games it's saying I don't have gold. I have tried buying more, upgrading game pass, deleting my payment methods and re adding them.

This all results in an error message.

I have tried hard resetting, removing my account from my xbox, I have tried buying more through my phone and computer and once I hit subscribe on the payment page I just get another error message.

My card is still active as I've used it multiple times since this happened.

Any solutions?

EJvyKyaxtE6V5tOq.0.0.20.27 this was my most recent error code when I tried to purchase more xbox live gold on my phone, get the same kind of errors on my xbox one x and pc.

:)

Aidan downunder, Jun 24, 2019
  2. FreeAndSay Win User

Gold subscription issues

Please double check
    http://account.microsoft.com/services
    to see if the subscription is showing there.

If the subscription shows, try the following steps

1. Remove profile from the console (Make sure you know the account credentials for the account since you will need them later)
    2. Perform the manual power cycle steps as mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at least 60 seconds before powering on again:

http://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console
    3. Redownload your profile

If these steps fail, then its best to contact Xbox Support (via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat) at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Gold subscription issues

That is definetely weird, as someone just said get in touch with support. They’ll be able to help you out more, looks like you’ve done everything to troubleshoot the problem yourself.
  4. SpiffyCorpse Win User

Gold subscription issues

I would recommend getting in touch with Support directly here: https://support.xbox.com/en-AU/ as it sounds like you've already tried a lot of troubleshooting.
  5. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Gold subscription issues

I've never heard a problem like that, besides having removed the account you cleared the console cache?
    If in case you do not resolve to try the support, report what happened, I believe they will solve your case.
  6. egulman Win User

Xbox360 games and xbox gold

Are you on a trial gold subscription or a full Gold sub? That might be the issue.
    Full gold subscription. paid for 1 year.
Thema:

Gold subscription issues

1. Gold subscription issues - Similar Threads - Gold subscription issues

2. Xbox live gold Subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live gold Subscription: I was late to pay up Xbox gold so I decided to buy Xbox 10 euro's to pay. Unfortunaly, the thing can not do math, it says, 6,99$ total and you have 12,00$; than it says choose a different method....
  3. Xbox Live Gold - Multiple Accounts (subscription issue)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold - Multiple Accounts (subscription issue): This is a VERY odd issue so bear with me. I bought a 2nd Xbox One yesterday & setup it up, etc. Prior to this 2nd console we had main console & have been using it for about 2 years (without...
  4. Xbox Live Gold Subscription/connectivity issues on my console only

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Gold Subscription/connectivity issues on my console only: Issue was resolved - multiple accounts were set as home xbox, 586433b5-05dc-447a-b1ab-7c385617db8b
  5. XBOX One - Live Gold 15$ Promotion for 1yr Subscription - Re-Issue code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBOX One - Live Gold 15$ Promotion for 1yr Subscription - Re-Issue code: I renewed my Xbox Live Gold Account within the past two months and part of the deal was a 15$ promo code. I cannot locate the promo code to redeem I am not sure if the email went to spam or...
  6. GAMES WITH GOLD - SUBSCRIPTION ISSUES...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GAMES WITH GOLD - SUBSCRIPTION ISSUES...: Hi, I have redeemed a code for xbox live gold 12+1 - the code is accepted and i can sign in to xbl, my subscription status states i have gold subscription but, i can't get the free gwg games, when...
  7. Xbox Live Gold Subscription Billing Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Subscription Billing Issue: I quit using my Xbox several months ago. Unknown to me, my gold subscription rolled over in March, it was authorized on an expired credit card. Now in May, they've charged a different card that...
  8. XBOX Live Gold subscription issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Live Gold subscription issue: Hello, I have been trying to subscribe to the XBox Live Gold but each time I am trying to pay it is showing an error... I tried to pay it through the xbox (wireless and wired connections) and...
  9. xbox gold issues - says I need gold, but claims I already have a subscription when redeeming ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox gold issues - says I need gold, but claims I already have a subscription when redeeming ...: So yeah the problems right in the title. Signed into my xbox, and it's telling me I haven't got gold anymore. It's not due to run out for a couple months yet & i've had no emails or messages to...
  10. Xbox Live Gold Subscription Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Subscription Issue: Hello all; I have been using a friends card to pay for my XBL Gold subscription. His card has recently expired, and after updating his details I can no longer pay off of his account. I have tried...