Gold subscription renewal question

Discus and support Gold subscription renewal question in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have Gold and it'll expire in August. If it's currently set to recurring, wouldn't it continually auto-renew each year for $60?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by nthnu, May 17, 2021.

1. nthnu
    nthnu Guest

I have Gold and it'll expire in August. If it's currently set to recurring, wouldn't it continually auto-renew each year for $60?

:)

nthnu, May 17, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

As long as you don't cancel it or anything between now and then, yes. Anyone who had a 12 month subscription before the recent changes are grandfathered into that subscription.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Subskrybcja Xbox Gamepass Ultimate[Translation-Subscription Xbox gamepass ultimate]

Hi Michal,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have a question on subscription. In short yes, you can turn off the auto renew and it will not renew. However keep in mind if you currently have a gold subscription, the gold subscription will be converted
    to ultimate time. You can look over the
    Ultimate game pass FAQ
    for more information.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Mister Gwyther Win User

How do I convert my xox gold live account to a family account for free?

Hey there Zen! A credit card is needed on file for paid Gold subscriptions, such as this Family Plan, mainly for the auto renewal. You can also turn off the auto renewal if you'd like once you set the subscription up. Please let us know if you have any further
    questions, thanks!
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Quick Question about the 1 month 1 dollar Gold program

6. Miss Ghidorah Win User

Would like to try

Hi there,

Even though the Xbox Live Gold trial subscription is free, we need a payment option on file because the subscription will renew to a paid Xbox Live Gold subscription unless you cancel it. You must add a payment option such as a credit card or PayPal to your
    account for it. If you don’t want a paid Xbox Live Gold subscription after your Xbox Live Gold trial subscription ends, you will need to cancel it.

Hopefully that answers your question!
Thema:

1. Gold subscription renewal question - Similar Threads - Gold subscription renewal

2. Can you renew your xbox live gold subscription early?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you renew your xbox live gold subscription early?: I have some credit on my account that will expire 5 days before my auto renewal of my Xbox Live account. Is there a way to renew early? My auto renewal is set to be $59.99, and I can't find in the...
  3. Can I buy just one month of Xbox live gold without the renewing subscription thing?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy just one month of Xbox live gold without the renewing subscription thing?: Hi. Can I buy just one month of Xbox live gold? for example, buy one month, when it runs out it doesn't renew I just have to buy one month again. Is this possible? thank you....
  4. Please Change The Xbox Live Gold Renew Subscription Policy

in XboX Insiders
    Please Change The Xbox Live Gold Renew Subscription Policy: Make it so that overdue subscriptions don't require a credit card to pay. Just use your Microsoft account as normal to make the payment. Don't lock out the ability to cancel subscriptions if...
  5. Xbox live Gold Subscription renewed before we were able to use our Company Store Discount

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live Gold Subscription renewed before we were able to use our Company Store Discount: Our subscription auto-renewed. It was my understanding that we had that set to NOT auto-renew. Because we always get a Friends and Family discount through the Company Store. I have the discount,...
  6. Xbox is telling me I need to renew my gold subscription but it’s not expired

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox is telling me I need to renew my gold subscription but it’s not expired: I was trying to play The Golf club 2019 yesterday and it said i needed to renew my gold, game pass ultimate or Ea Access to play. I had just played the gane a day previous with no problems. Now i...
  7. Can I renew my Xbox Live Gold subscription during the 30 day security info change?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I renew my Xbox Live Gold subscription during the 30 day security info change?: When I went to sign into my account, it prompted me to update my email. When I went to do this, it asked for a code sent to my email, which no longer exists. As I went to change my email, I was...
  8. Xbox gold live subscription renewed but I can’t get online on Forza horizon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gold live subscription renewed but I can’t get online on Forza horizon: My Xbox gold live subscription has renewed but I am unable to get online in Forza horizon 4. It is saying unable to join session. What do I do a3a40b6d-07f0-4632-9e73-41f4213baab6
  9. I can not renew my subscription to xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can not renew my subscription to xbox live gold: hello I can not renew my subscription to xbox live gold tells me that I have to add a payment method but I do not really have a credit card or a paypal account that I could do just have a gift...
  10. Just renewed a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription but can't play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just renewed a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription but can't play online: I purchased a 12 month Xbox live gold account for the first time so I put in the code and it says I have Xbox live gold subscription but I still can not play online please help...