Gold to Ultimate conversion rate

Discus and support Gold to Ultimate conversion rate in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have 20 months of Gold. If i convert this to Ultimate what is the current conversion rate. Is it one to one so i get 20 months of ultimate. Thanks... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Bean13, Feb 18, 2021.

1. Bean13
    Bean13 Guest

I have 20 months of Gold. If i convert this to Ultimate what is the current conversion rate.

Is it one to one so i get 20 months of ultimate.

Thanks

:)

Bean13, Feb 18, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Conflicting info on converting existing gold subscription to game pass ultimate

When you convert to Ultimate from a regular gold subscription or game pass subscription, it converts at a rate of 1:1. So for example, 12 months of gold would be 12 months of Ultimate.

When you have already converted to Ultimate and you add a standard gold or game pass subscription, that's when it converts at the other conversion rate.

@WPAK - The 1:1 conversion rate is included any type you upgrade. It's not promotion specific.
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

LIVE GOLD TO ULTIMATE

If you have a current subscription to Gold or Gamepass then you would be able to convert it to the Ultimate plan.

1st time using Ultimate will give you the full conversion of your available Gold/Gamepass. If you had Ultimate before then you would be in for the conversion rate as mentioned above.
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

LIVE GOLD TO ULTIMATE

If you have a current subscription to Gold or Gamepass then you would be able to convert it to the Ultimate plan.

1st time using Ultimate will give you the full conversion of your available Gold/Gamepass. If you had Ultimate before then you would be in for the conversion rate as mentioned above.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Convert Gold to Game Pass Ultimate again

That conversion rate is only for after you already have Ultimate on your account and are adding a standard gold/game pass to Ultimate. If you have a standard gold or game pass subscription and are adding Ultimate to that, it converts at a rate of 1:1 whether
    you've previously upgraded or not.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Convert Gold to Game Pass Ultimate again

Actually yes, you can do the conversion again since you'll be upgrading to Ultimate from a standard gold subscription again. The other conversion rate is only in place if you already have Ultimate and are adding a standard gold or game pass subscription.
Thema:

1. Gold to Ultimate conversion rate - Similar Threads - Gold Ultimate conversion

2. XBOX LIVE GOLD to Game Pass Ultimate - conversion rate question (applicable to 2021 answers...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBOX LIVE GOLD to Game Pass Ultimate - conversion rate question (applicable to 2021 answers...: Hi, i've 14 months of Gold Live left on my account and might take up the £1 offer to go Game Pass Ultimate but when I select it on my XBOX ONE S, it says 3 months for £1 then £10.99 a month after...
  3. Upgrading XBox Live Gold subscription to Gamepass Ultimate conversion ratio 1:1?- November 2020

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Upgrading XBox Live Gold subscription to Gamepass Ultimate conversion ratio 1:1?- November 2020: I see a lot of conflicting answers to this question (including from ambassadors/moderators here, as far as I can tell) and was wondering if anyone could provide a concrete answer as of the current...
  4. conversão de xbox live gold para game pass ultimate[Translation-conversion from xbox live...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    conversão de xbox live gold para game pass ultimate[Translation-conversion from xbox live...: Atualmente ainda é possível converter 12 meses de live gold em formato de gift card comprado por exemplo nas Lojas Americanas, em 12 meses de game pass ultimate? Tenho essa dúvida pois sou novo na...
  5. Gold to Ultimate conversion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gold to Ultimate conversion: does this still works?? https://www.theverge.com/2019/6/18/18684136/xbox-game-pass-ultimate-convert-xbox-live-gold-36-months-how-to (At least with new accounts)...
  6. Live Gold conversion to Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live Gold conversion to Ultimate: Hi, I have 12 months of live gold subscription via gift codes. If I buy game pass ultimate then how many months of ultimate will I get? Also, when will next billing happen? Thanks, Harsh...
  7. Gamepass Ultimate and Gold Conversion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gamepass Ultimate and Gold Conversion: So, I was going to add 12 months of xbox live gold onto my account because my gamepass ultimate subscription was about to run out and I just wanted to go back to the standard gold subscription. I...
  8. xbox live gold conversion to ultimate game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live gold conversion to ultimate game pass: So this is from a really ticked off Mom. When we signed up for the ultimate game pass promotion nowhere did we see that it converts xbox live. Nowhere. I'm seeing this question asked a lot. I'm...
  9. Resubscribing to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Conversion of Live Gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Resubscribing to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Conversion of Live Gold: Just before Xmas 2019 I received an offer of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for £1. I had ran out of my gold subscription and I thought this was a good deal and decided to accept it. I cancelled it...
  10. conversion xbox live gold to ultimate game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    conversion xbox live gold to ultimate game pass: Dear forum members, I had an xbox live gold membership which ran until July 2022. I paid for the offer of ultimate game pass for three months which, if I were to believe the xbox game pass...