Gold Ultimate and gears 5

Discus and support Gold Ultimate and gears 5 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i bought a gold pass and also the ultimate. however, my xbox one will NOT play gears 5 at all. it is only on for 10 days and time is ticking. it gives... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Hooligan X 001, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Gold Ultimate and gears 5

i bought a gold pass and also the ultimate. however, my xbox one will NOT play gears 5 at all. it is only on for 10 days and time is ticking. it gives an error code: 0x87e1000a i checked bank money is gone but no game very annoyed was so looking forward
    to it. No wonder my friends laugh at my choice of console.

:)

Hooligan X 001, Jun 13, 2019
  2. vTSv Scofield Win User

What happens after your subscription finishes?

What if, I have 2 years of gold and buy the ultimate right now, and I don't really care about the ultimate and I just buy it cuz I want the Gears 5 but my converted 2 years of gold pases and then I just wanna keep buying gold normally like always, 12 months
    card will be 12 months of gold? Or its gonna convert it to 4 months of ultimate?
  3. IRB Win User

... No wonder my friends laugh at my choice of console.
    They don't really sound like friends to me.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

That's because Gears 5 will be released in September 10th 2019 (if everything goes according do plan). Since you have the Ultimate plan, you can play 4 days earlier.

As announced in the E3 Xbox Briefing (Video on Demand here, roughly at the 1 hour 50 minute mark) there will be a technical test for the new Arcade Versus mode July 17th,
    then a test for the Horde mode during Gamescom in August 19th, and the actual game will then be available in September.

Please see the
    official Xbox page for Gears 5
    for more information.
  5. DominumStige Win User

Hi!

I understand that the error is related to the purchase of the subscription. In this case it could be caused by corrupt data in the cache. Try holding the power button for 10 secs and try again.
  6. denis97g Win User

gears 5? it hasn't released yet. The tech test starts on july 17th.
Thema:

1. Gold Ultimate and gears 5 - Similar Threads - Gold Ultimate gears

2. Cannot purchase gold or game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot purchase gold or game pass ultimate: Greetings, I am trying to purchase game pass ultimate on my home PC and when ever I attempt to click on the "join" button on the Microsoft store, it opens a web browser to the same page but the...
  3. Game pass ultimate and existing prepaid gold.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass ultimate and existing prepaid gold.: Hello, I'd like to subscribe to the ultimate game pass, since it is only 1€ for the moment whereas the ordinary game pass is 10€ but I already have an existing prepaid xbox live gold account...
  4. xbox live gold and game pass ultimate..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox live gold and game pass ultimate..: Does the $1 comes off the time left from subscription you already have... Or does that $1 has to be paid first.. f810928c-499f-4074-8b28-54ae43cd55a9
  5. I have Xbox ultimate but woke to these alerts about gold and gamepass expiring in 11 days...

in XboX Insiders
    I have Xbox ultimate but woke to these alerts about gold and gamepass expiring in 11 days...: [IMG] submitted by /u/MDKCODE187 [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox Live Gold And Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold And Game Pass Ultimate: Can i buy gold separate from the game pass ultimate? Even when they combine together? cf2cf2f2-59bd-4f0e-84cf-bf32a08ab57d
  7. Xbox Game Pass Ultime, remove my xbox live gold, i dont can play on my game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Ultime, remove my xbox live gold, i dont can play on my game.: Hello, Yesterday evening I see the ultimate xbox gamegame offer for 1 €, I decide to subscribe to try, then not being interested in the offer I cancel it, except that I lost my xbox live gold, I...
  8. What happens to my xbox live gold account AFTER the Game Pass Ultimate expires?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    What happens to my xbox live gold account AFTER the Game Pass Ultimate expires?: I see the deal to upgrade my gold to Game Pass Ultimate for $1. Sounds great, but reading the Game Pass Ultimate page it talks about converting my account and I quote: "Note: Purchase of...
  9. 2018 Ultimate Sale Not Applying Gold 10% Discount

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    2018 Ultimate Sale Not Applying Gold 10% Discount: Is there a fix for Gold members who are not getting the additional 10% discount that's being offered? Every sale item with additional discount for Gold members, does not apply the remaining 10%....
  10. Madden ultimate and gold promo FAIL

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Madden ultimate and gold promo FAIL: here I was on my Xbox yesterday playing madden 18. Was about to log out and it popped up an offer. Renew your gold memeber ship now and get a “madden ultimate team a $15 dollar value” clicked on...