Gold Ultimate and gears 5

Discus and support Gold Ultimate and gears 5 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i bought a gold pass and also the ultimate. however, my xbox one will NOT play gears 5 at all. it is only on for 10 days and time is ticking. it gives... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Hooligan X 001, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Gold Ultimate and gears 5

i bought a gold pass and also the ultimate. however, my xbox one will NOT play gears 5 at all. it is only on for 10 days and time is ticking. it gives an error code: 0x87e1000a i checked bank money is gone but no game very annoyed was so looking forward
    to it. No wonder my friends laugh at my choice of console.

:)

Hooligan X 001, Jun 13, 2019
  2. Anhur_XB Win User

XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE... DIVIDE & CONQUER? GEARS OF WAR 5 .. Decisive or Derisive?

You could just buy the Ultimate Edition of Gears 5.

Paying for game pass ultimate vs normal game pass + Gold is a similar price month by month.
  3. vTSv Scofield Win User

What happens after your subscription finishes?

What if, I have 2 years of gold and buy the ultimate right now, and I don't really care about the ultimate and I just buy it cuz I want the Gears 5 but my converted 2 years of gold pases and then I just wanna keep buying gold normally like always, 12 months
    card will be 12 months of gold? Or its gonna convert it to 4 months of ultimate?
  4. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Gears of war game pass

Yes, Gears 5 will be included with Xbox Game Pass subscriptions.

Subscribers to Xbox Game Pass (Console or PC) will have access to Gears 5 Standard Edition.

Gears 5 Standard Edition includes:

• Gears 5 Standard Edition
    • Terminator Dark Fate Character Pack(when you play by September 16, 2019)

Subscribers to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate will have access to Gears 5 Ultimate Edition.

Gears 5 Ultimate Edition includes:

• Gears 5 Standard Edition
    • Ultimate Edition Character Pack
    • 30 Days Of Boost
    • Early Access - Play 4 Days Early!
    • Terminator Dark Fate Character Pack(when you play by September 16, 2019)
  5. IRB Win User

... No wonder my friends laugh at my choice of console.
    They don't really sound like friends to me.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

That's because Gears 5 will be released in September 10th 2019 (if everything goes according do plan). Since you have the Ultimate plan, you can play 4 days earlier.

As announced in the E3 Xbox Briefing (Video on Demand here, roughly at the 1 hour 50 minute mark) there will be a technical test for the new Arcade Versus mode July 17th,
    then a test for the Horde mode during Gamescom in August 19th, and the actual game will then be available in September.

Please see the
    official Xbox page for Gears 5
    for more information.
Thema:

1. Gold Ultimate and gears 5 - Similar Threads - Gold Ultimate gears

2. Reverting to "Xbox Live Gold" after "Game Pass Ultimate" is cancelled or expires?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Reverting to "Xbox Live Gold" after "Game Pass Ultimate" is cancelled or expires?: If you want to opt back in at "Gold" level only, is this possible? Or, will you be automatically rejoined as a "Game Pass" member on that account for all eternity?...
  3. conversion from xbox live gold to ultimate game pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    conversion from xbox live gold to ultimate game pass: Hi, i've just purchased 12 months of subscription to xbox live gold to get the advantage of the conversion of my 12 months to ultimate game pass, but my account says 12 months subscription...
  4. Cancelled my game pass ultimate but cancelled my 12 month xbox live gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cancelled my game pass ultimate but cancelled my 12 month xbox live gold: I refunded my xbox game pass ultimate but it also cancelled my xbox live gold it was 12 month subscription only a month in I would like a refund for this of my xbox live gold...
  5. Game Pass Ultimate but Live Gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Ultimate but Live Gold: Hello. Currently I have only one subscibtion active. Xbox Live Gold until 16.03.2020. I don't have Game Pass. I still have that offer, one month of Ultimate for $1 (4zł in my country, I'm from...
  6. Buying gold for 6 months but appearing to be game pass ultimate.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buying gold for 6 months but appearing to be game pass ultimate.: I bought an xbox live gold 6 month gift card, the time I redeemed the gold, my game pass ultimate was just about to end so when I redeemed it, it appeared as 2 months of game pass ultimate and not...
  7. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate vs. existing subscription Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate vs. existing subscription Xbox Live Gold: Hello, First - im writing from Poland and my topics is about offer in my country. I have active subscription Xbox Live Gold. Recently in store shows up an special offer - 2 months Xbox Game...
  8. My xbox live gold transformed into Xbox ultimate, but when I cancelled the ultimate offer...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox live gold transformed into Xbox ultimate, but when I cancelled the ultimate offer...: Hey everyone, I'll try to be more specific and add more details. I live in France so first of all, sorry for the upcoming mistakes. I buy every year an 1 year xbox live code from the internet,...
  9. unable to buy xbox gold ultimate for £1 - child account - you need a parent to buy this

in XBoX Accessibility
    unable to buy xbox gold ultimate for £1 - child account - you need a parent to buy this: Hi, I am trying to get my son access to the xbox game pass ultimate. He has 12 months left of xbox live but when we try and buy ultimate for £1 we get the following You need a parent to buy this...
  10. Live Gold Code automatically updated to Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live Gold Code automatically updated to Ultimate: I have a few days left on Ultimate. I bought a 12 Month Live Gold code. After I input the code Xbox automatically upgraded it to Ultimate giving me only 4 months access. I don't want Ultimate. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x87e1000a xbox Store