Gold upgrade to ultimate

Discus and support Gold upgrade to ultimate in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I got gold for 3 months and would like to upgrade it to ultimate. If I upgrade it to ultimate will I still have the 3 months I got with gold and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ximic123, Jul 21, 2021.

1. Ximic123
    Ximic123 Guest

Gold upgrade to ultimate

So I got gold for 3 months and would like to upgrade it to ultimate. If I upgrade it to ultimate will I still have the 3 months I got with gold and have ultimate as well for 15 bucks or only have 1 month of ultimate for the 15 bucks

:)

Ximic123, Jul 21, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Game pass ultimate

Since you upgraded to Ultimate, your gold was cancelled and upgraded to Ultimate as well. Cancelling Ultimate also cancels your gold.
  3. WPAK Win User

Xbox ultimate

Hi there,

since you already had Ultimate before then if you decide to upgrade to Ultimate and you currently have 12m Gold, then the 12m Gold will be converted (via a specific ratio) to Ultimate, I think it's 12m Gold convert into 4m of Ultimate, more details can be
    found in the FAQ here:
    https://www.xbox.com/live/gold/upgrade
  4. Smwutches Win User

xbox game pass ultimate weird stuff

If you had a regular Gold or Game Pass subscription when you purchased Ultimate, that subscription would have been upgraded to Ultimate as well. So for instance if you add a 12 month gold then purchase Ultimate, the gold is upgraded and you end up with
    13 months of Ultimate.
  5. Smwutches Win User

I had Game Pass Ultimate from November to February, then cancelled it. I never did the Live Gold to GPU conversion. Can I do that if I sign up for Game Pass again?

Yes. If you have a standard gold subscription and then add Ultimate, your gold will upgrade to Ultimate.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate

Yes, it means if you upgrade your Gold will be upgraded to Ultimate and you will not have to pay again until July 2021. If you cancel before then, you will lose the Ultimate and Gold since your Gold was cancelled in irder to upgrade it to Ultimate. You
    will not get a refund as suggested by Jay_answers. You would then need to buy a new subscription.
Thema:

Gold upgrade to ultimate

1. Gold upgrade to ultimate - Similar Threads - Gold upgrade ultimate

2. Upgrade from Xbox Live Gold to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate ratio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upgrade from Xbox Live Gold to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate ratio: I want to get Xbox gamepass ultimate for 1 month (14.99) and I already have 1 year of Xbox Live Gold. If I were to buy the 1 month, how much Xbox gamepass ultimate would I have in total?...
  3. Upgrade Xbox Live Gold/Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upgrade Xbox Live Gold/Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: ENGLISH: Hi, I have a problem, I want to upgrade my XboxLiveGold to a XboxGamePassUltimate with the offer of 1€ and it rejects me. I have money on my credit card so I dont know whats wrong....
  4. Conversion for upgrading Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Conversion for upgrading Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate: When I go to try the 1-month for $1 trial for the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, it tells me that it will turn the remaining time on my Xbox Live Gold subscription to a Xbox Game Pass Ultimate...
  5. Can I upgrade to game pass ultimate after my current Live Gold Membership runs out?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I upgrade to game pass ultimate after my current Live Gold Membership runs out?: I currently have a 3 month xbox live gold subscription which I got to play games like Garden Warfare on my 360. Today I got a Series X and want to know if I can upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate after...
  6. Upgrading XBOX Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate for the first time.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Upgrading XBOX Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate for the first time.: There is $1 deal to upgrade XBOX Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate on XBOX website. The details say that we will get same amount of time on Ultimate after conversion, like 12 months of Live => 12...
  7. Xbox live gold upgrade to gamepass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live gold upgrade to gamepass ultimate: How many time can i upgrade mi one year xbox live to gamepass ultimate?,i already upgrated one time. 4689bc02-ef17-4827-8c52-28d3100051ca
  8. Upgrade from Live Gold to Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Upgrade from Live Gold to Ultimate: Hello everyone So I have a question, I bought a Serie X in november, tried the offer of 1 month of Gamepass Ultimate, it ended in january, so from 14th january I was without any kind of offer....
  9. Upgrade from gold to gamepass ultimate is 12.99 a month?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Upgrade from gold to gamepass ultimate is 12.99 a month?: I'm trying to upgrade my xbox live gold to gamepass ultimate but it prompts me to pay (eur) 12.99 a month for ultimate... Which is the standalone price for gamepass ultimate...
  10. What happens to Xbox live gold when upgrading to game pass ultimate?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happens to Xbox live gold when upgrading to game pass ultimate?: The official site says there is a “conversion ratio”, and there’s a 3:1 ratio chart for adding gold onto ultimate, but almost everyone I’ve talked to says it is 1:1 when upgrading to ultimate from...