Gold!

Discus and support Gold! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys, I was thinking about it to take Xbox live Gold. But my question is, is it worth the money? (I'm only gonna play AC IV; Black Flag, GTA V and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BlazeBoy7200, Jan 23, 2014.

1. BlazeBoy7200
    BlazeBoy7200 Guest

Gold!

Hey guys,

I was thinking about it to take Xbox live Gold. But my question is, is it worth the money? (I'm only gonna play AC IV; Black Flag, GTA V and Farcry 3).

Thanks in advance.

:)

BlazeBoy7200, Jan 23, 2014
  2. FazerThou
    FazerThou Guest
    Paint It Black Scores Thread - RS2014 SOTW

Paint It Black - Lead

Easy
    184,030 Platinum

Medium
    101,588 Silver x17,53,93%
    139,468 Gold x17,81,95.47%
    181,275 Gold x25,75,96.29%
    231,350 Gold x22,65,96.7%
    311,793 Gold. x33,119,98.35%
    379,403 Gold. x37,137,99.17%

FazerThou, Jan 23, 2014
  3. silvercue
    silvercue Guest
    Gold Stars

(Guitar) I know the Gold Stars are worked out on some multiple of the 5 star score, but that works very differently depending on the song.

For example - I FC'd Here It Goes Again a few times before I got Gold Stars as I needed to get an optimum overdrive path, yet was amazed to get Gold Stars on More Than a Feeling with only 97 or 98% notes hit.

Any particularly easy or hard songs to get Gold Stars on?

silvercue, Jan 23, 2014
  4. WildAttorney
    WildAttorney Guest

Gold!

Wait a tick! You are posting on a Minecraft forum about whether it is worth it to get Gold and Minecraft isn't even one of the games you play. Gold is certainly worth it for Minecraft (the subject of the forum). I like to build extravagent things and
    then invite people onto my world so that they can praise my workmanship and provide endless adulations. That is only possible with Gold and a disturbing need for affirmation.

WildAttorney, Jan 23, 2014
  5. bowski477 Win User

GWG for April 2015

Because they are free with a gold membership at no extra cost. Yes you have to pay for gold but there is no increase in gold pricing thus the games are free...with gold. Games with Gold.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Got charged for AC-III GWG

do you have gold membership on your account or home gold

If home gold that would be why

You need to have an actual membership for 360 games with gold

Home gold only works with Xbox one

If 48hour trial then no that's not gold
  7. Daft Badger Win User

Game sales

Not deals with gold its big joking this gold thing and I don't have gold the Microsoft stuff have to put all the sales without the gold sales
    But Deals with Gold is one of the many benefits of having a gold subscription.

Non golds can get games when they go on sale every Tuesday but Gold subscribers get more offers.If you don't have gold then you miss out.They aren't going to take away one of the benefits of having a gold sub are they?
  8. JumpingGull8280 Win User

Got charged for AC-III GWG

do you have gold membership on your account or home gold

If home gold that would be why

You need to have an actual membership for 360 games with gold

Home gold only works with Xbox one

If 48hour trial then no that's not gold
    I have the gold membership on my account.
  9. ArminatorX Win User

NEED HELP WITH MY HOME XBOX ISSUE

What Gold features are you trying to use with the account?

Be aware, that only Multiplayer and Party chat will work. You will NOT be able to get the Gold discounts or free Games with Gold on the non-Gold account, even if the console shares the Gold of the gold-owning account.
Thema:

Gold!

1. Gold! - Similar Threads - Gold

2. Gold status

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold status: Hello! Yesterday acquired gold status for 3 months, the code was activated on the Microsoft website, on the website one account, and on the console was another.Help please, as us return gold...
  3. Cancelled Game Pass, now my Gold is gone..

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancelled Game Pass, now my Gold is gone..: I recently renewed my yearly subscription of Gold. Then I saw the deal for Game Pass ultimate for $1. Figured "why not?" I ended up not really caring for it, so I cancelled my membership. Then it...
  4. Games with gold issue

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Games with gold issue: I'm trying to figure out why The Final Station is showing as unavailable in the Microsoft store. I can see it listed as this half of Games with Gold, but there is no button to download it, instead...
  5. XBox Live Games with Gold - The Final Station - error "the final station is currently not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Live Games with Gold - The Final Station - error "the final station is currently not...: Hi Microsoft, please can we ask for a fix, various paying subscribers are unable to access this posted free with gold game, there are various threads in the support forum and I can't locate any...
  6. Xbox says i do not have live gold even when i have.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox says i do not have live gold even when i have.: Hi, When i am going to play the new cod game my xbox tells me i dont have xbox live gold, but i can see on my account that i have a open subscription. Anyone who had the same issue?...
  7. 为什么我的账号不能参加黑五的金会员活动?[Translation-Why can't my account participate in Black Five's Gold...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    为什么我的账号不能参加黑五的金会员活动?[Translation-Why can't my account participate in Black Five's Gold...: 我看论坛有人可以参 黑五的金会员活动,而且是老用户。但是我却不可以。我点击购买却是原价 [Translation-I see someone in the forum can participate in the Black Five gold membership activities, but also the old users. But I can't. I click to...
  8. Resetting a Xbox live gold membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Resetting a Xbox live gold membership: I bought a new Xbox S to play newer games on and I bought a yearly subscription to Xbox live gold and they had my daughter set it up for me on the new one but she had put it under a new profile in...
  9. Quiero resident evil 4 para gold[I want resident evil 4 for gold]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quiero resident evil 4 para gold[I want resident evil 4 for gold]: Resident evil 4 para gold [Translation - Resident evil 4 for gold] b739f4a1-6bb0-4001-b595-adc4a51ef02b
  10. Redeeming Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeeming Xbox Live Gold: My nephew is having issues redeeming the Xbox Live Gold I gifted him today. When we input the code a message pops up that reads the following, "Try that again Something happened on our end....