Gold!

Discus and support Gold! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys, I was thinking about it to take Xbox live Gold. But my question is, is it worth the money? (I'm only gonna play AC IV; Black Flag, GTA V and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BlazeBoy7200, Jan 23, 2014.

1. BlazeBoy7200
    BlazeBoy7200 Guest

Gold!

Hey guys,

I was thinking about it to take Xbox live Gold. But my question is, is it worth the money? (I'm only gonna play AC IV; Black Flag, GTA V and Farcry 3).

Thanks in advance.

:)

BlazeBoy7200, Jan 23, 2014
  2. FazerThou
    FazerThou Guest
    Paint It Black Scores Thread - RS2014 SOTW

Paint It Black - Lead

Easy
    184,030 Platinum

Medium
    101,588 Silver x17,53,93%
    139,468 Gold x17,81,95.47%
    181,275 Gold x25,75,96.29%
    231,350 Gold x22,65,96.7%
    311,793 Gold. x33,119,98.35%
    379,403 Gold. x37,137,99.17%

FazerThou, Jan 23, 2014
  3. silvercue
    silvercue Guest
    Gold Stars

(Guitar) I know the Gold Stars are worked out on some multiple of the 5 star score, but that works very differently depending on the song.

For example - I FC'd Here It Goes Again a few times before I got Gold Stars as I needed to get an optimum overdrive path, yet was amazed to get Gold Stars on More Than a Feeling with only 97 or 98% notes hit.

Any particularly easy or hard songs to get Gold Stars on?

silvercue, Jan 23, 2014
  4. WildAttorney
    WildAttorney Guest

Gold!

Wait a tick! You are posting on a Minecraft forum about whether it is worth it to get Gold and Minecraft isn't even one of the games you play. Gold is certainly worth it for Minecraft (the subject of the forum). I like to build extravagent things and
    then invite people onto my world so that they can praise my workmanship and provide endless adulations. That is only possible with Gold and a disturbing need for affirmation.

WildAttorney, Jan 23, 2014
  5. bowski477 Win User

GWG for April 2015

Because they are free with a gold membership at no extra cost. Yes you have to pay for gold but there is no increase in gold pricing thus the games are free...with gold. Games with Gold.
  6. Senpai Soul Win User

2 XBOXONES AT SAME TIME

You make the account with gold the other person home with the Xbox with no gold on it

Account with gold add it to xbox without a gold account make gold account home on that xbox pretty much it they get games and gold on both accounts afterwards
  7. ngocphi Win User

Got charged for AC-III GWG

do you have gold membership on your account or home gold

If home gold that would be why

You need to have an actual membership for 360 games with gold

Home gold only works with Xbox one

If 48hour trial then no that's not gold
  8. Daft Badger Win User

Game sales

Not deals with gold its big joking this gold thing and I don't have gold the Microsoft stuff have to put all the sales without the gold sales
    But Deals with Gold is one of the many benefits of having a gold subscription.

Non golds can get games when they go on sale every Tuesday but Gold subscribers get more offers.If you don't have gold then you miss out.They aren't going to take away one of the benefits of having a gold sub are they?
  9. JumpingGull8280 Win User

Got charged for AC-III GWG

do you have gold membership on your account or home gold

If home gold that would be why

You need to have an actual membership for 360 games with gold

Home gold only works with Xbox one

If 48hour trial then no that's not gold
    I have the gold membership on my account.
Thema:

Gold!

1. Gold! - Similar Threads - Gold

2. XBOX LIVE GOLD

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX LIVE GOLD: watch this microsoft you should know about this video you should feel bad of what you do to the free to play games because they are not free to play if WE HAVE TO PAY FOR XBOX LIVE GOLD THAT IS...
  3. xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live gold: Bonjour, je me pose une question ,j'ai acheté un abonnement xbox live gold Europe et il ne fonctionne pas dans ma région, c'est a dire le Luxembourg pourtant a ce que je sache le Luxembourg fait...
  4. Games With Gold bugado?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games With Gold bugado?: Esse mês veio o The Division para o GWG e fiquei muito feliz, porém, alguns dias depois de ter instalado ele, eu fui ver as opiniões dos jogadores sobre o jogo (o que é muito engraçado), porém,...
  5. Не могу отмениться подписку Xbox Live Gold, ибо нету кнопки отмены [Mod Translation - I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Не могу отмениться подписку Xbox Live Gold, ибо нету кнопки отмены [Mod Translation - I...: Я хочу отказаться от подписки, но тут просто нету этой кнопки. Что мне сделать чтобы отменить эту тупую подписку? [Mod Translation - I want to opt out of the subscription, but there's just no...
  6. how to request refund of the Live gold?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to request refund of the Live gold?: I bought using a gift card but now I want a refund 31de99bb-b233-493e-b730-d75e8b39be9a
  7. What happens to current games if revert to Xbox Live Gold from Ultimate Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happens to current games if revert to Xbox Live Gold from Ultimate Game Pass: We are not taking full advantage of the Ultimate Game Pass and I want to revert to only Xbox Live Gold to save money. What, if anything, will happen to my son's games if I do that? Will he retain...
  8. Games with Gold Change?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with Gold Change?: In the past whenever a Xbox 360 or Original Xbox game were in the Games with Gold program you actually owned them. Today however when I downloaded Armed & Dangerous for the Original Xbox I notice...
  9. Xbox live gold 12 meses no aparece

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live gold 12 meses no aparece: ¿Alguien sabe que a pasado con la suscripción a xbox live gold de 12 meses? no me aparece disponible para su compra y en pocos días se me acaba mi suscripción actual, no sé si es algún...
  10. Xbox one - Game and Gold Sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one - Game and Gold Sharing: Hi I wanted to check something out before I did something wrong. We have two Xbox Ones in the house. Child 1 Upstairs Child 2 Downstairs Dad Account owns Xbox Gold Dad has set Child 1 Xbox...