Gold

Discus and support Gold in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Nesesito ayuda tengo estas preguntas Ya cancele la renovacion automatica porque no quiero pagar ya xbox live gold, pero quien me asegura que no me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AlbertoPeraza98, Jun 1, 2014.

1. Gold

Nesesito ayuda tengo estas preguntas

Ya cancele la renovacion automatica porque no quiero pagar ya xbox live gold, pero quien me asegura que no me cobrara cuando se me acabe ?

:)

AlbertoPeraza98, Jun 1, 2014
  2. FazerThou
    FazerThou Guest
    Paint It Black Scores Thread - RS2014 SOTW

Paint It Black - Lead

Easy
    184,030 Platinum

Medium
    101,588 Silver x17,53,93%
    139,468 Gold x17,81,95.47%
    181,275 Gold x25,75,96.29%
    231,350 Gold x22,65,96.7%
    311,793 Gold. x33,119,98.35%
    379,403 Gold. x37,137,99.17%

FazerThou, Jun 1, 2014
  3. silvercue
    silvercue Guest
    Gold Stars

(Guitar) I know the Gold Stars are worked out on some multiple of the 5 star score, but that works very differently depending on the song.

For example - I FC'd Here It Goes Again a few times before I got Gold Stars as I needed to get an optimum overdrive path, yet was amazed to get Gold Stars on More Than a Feeling with only 97 or 98% notes hit.

Any particularly easy or hard songs to get Gold Stars on?

silvercue, Jun 1, 2014
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Gold

Web translation:

"I have these questions helps Nesesito

Now cancel the automatic renewal and I do not want to pay xbox live gold, but who assures me that I did not charge me when it's over?"

Hi there,

if you turn auto renewall off, there shouldn't be another payment, if something goes wrong and for some reasion you do get charged after turning auto renewall off, you will need to contact Xbox Support and as far as I know they will correct it and should
    refund it.

Web translation:

"si a su vez auto RenewAll apagado, no debe haber otro pago, si algo sale mal y por alguna reasion que te cobran después de encender auto RenewAll lugar, usted tendrá que ponerse en contacto con soporte de Xbox, y por lo que yo sé que ellos van a corregirla
    y debe consolidarlo.
    "

WPAK, Jun 1, 2014
  5. bowski477 Win User

GWG for April 2015

Because they are free with a gold membership at no extra cost. Yes you have to pay for gold but there is no increase in gold pricing thus the games are free...with gold. Games with Gold.
  6. Senpai Soul Win User

2 XBOXONES AT SAME TIME

You make the account with gold the other person home with the Xbox with no gold on it

Account with gold add it to xbox without a gold account make gold account home on that xbox pretty much it they get games and gold on both accounts afterwards
  7. ngocphi Win User

Got charged for AC-III GWG

do you have gold membership on your account or home gold

If home gold that would be why

You need to have an actual membership for 360 games with gold

Home gold only works with Xbox one

If 48hour trial then no that's not gold
  8. Daft Badger Win User

Game sales

Not deals with gold its big joking this gold thing and I don't have gold the Microsoft stuff have to put all the sales without the gold sales
    But Deals with Gold is one of the many benefits of having a gold subscription.

Non golds can get games when they go on sale every Tuesday but Gold subscribers get more offers.If you don't have gold then you miss out.They aren't going to take away one of the benefits of having a gold sub are they?
  9. JumpingGull8280 Win User

Got charged for AC-III GWG

do you have gold membership on your account or home gold

If home gold that would be why

You need to have an actual membership for 360 games with gold

Home gold only works with Xbox one

If 48hour trial then no that's not gold
    I have the gold membership on my account.
Thema:

Gold

1. Gold - Similar Threads - Gold

2. Não consigo resgatar meu código Live Gold de xbox 360[I can't redeem my Xbox 360 Live Gold...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Não consigo resgatar meu código Live Gold de xbox 360[I can't redeem my Xbox 360 Live Gold...: Olá, Comprei um cartão-presente que dá 3 meses de Xbox Live Gold, mas quando vou regatá-lo no meu Xbox 360, aparece uma mensagem dizendo que o código não é válido. Já coloquei várias vezes e deu...
  3. my Xbox live gold is not logging in again

in XBoX on Windows
    my Xbox live gold is not logging in again: i just changed my windows and pc now paid Xbox live gold is not logging in.what to do? The same account is working in previous pc and windows. 8548b264-1a39-4149-9d32-790f2a151848
  4. O que aconteceu com live Gold de um ano?[What happened to live gold for a year?]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    O que aconteceu com live Gold de um ano?[What happened to live gold for a year?]: Estava tentando comprar a live Gold de um ano, e ela nao aparece nas opções [Translation - I was trying to buy a year's live gold, and it doesn't appear in the options]...
  5. Não consigo resgatar meu código Live Gold de xbox 360[Translation-I can't redeem my Live...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Não consigo resgatar meu código Live Gold de xbox 360[Translation-I can't redeem my Live...: Não consigo resgatar meu código Live Gold[Translation-I can't redeem my Live Gold code] Olá, Comprei um cartão-presente que dá 3 meses de Xbox Live Gold, mas quando vou regatá-lo no meu Xbox...
  6. Xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live gold: Can anyone please gift me or send me a code for Xbox live gold. I have been trying to play games on my Xbox but I can't play many of my favourite games since I don't have Xbox live gold. I haven't...
  7. Games with gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with gold: If i uninstall a game i already had then got it back with games with gold because i want it digital not physical have i spent money to get it back? baa7697c-73a6-4af1-b9aa-ad1a0723b139
  8. Xbox live gold sharing changes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold sharing changes: So it seems sharing has changed recently. I have 3 xbox consoles and had no issues using gold with different family accounts until today. How do I set it up to share gold with my family accounts...
  9. Xbox live gold sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold sharing: So, I need some help. I have 2 consoles and I have linked my account onto both consoles. However, only one of my accounts has access to my Gold membership. Do I need to buy a second membership, or...
  10. Gold pass accidentally entered as Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold pass accidentally entered as Ultimate: My son accidentally entered the 12 month Gold pass he just bought in the wrong area and now it shows he has 4 months of Ultimate instead. How can I fix this? Thank you...