Gold

Discus and support Gold in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Nesesito ayuda tengo estas preguntas Ya cancele la renovacion automatica porque no quiero pagar ya xbox live gold, pero quien me asegura que no me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AlbertoPeraza98, Jun 1, 2014.

1. Gold

Nesesito ayuda tengo estas preguntas

Ya cancele la renovacion automatica porque no quiero pagar ya xbox live gold, pero quien me asegura que no me cobrara cuando se me acabe ?

:)

AlbertoPeraza98, Jun 1, 2014
  2. FazerThou
    FazerThou Guest
    Paint It Black Scores Thread - RS2014 SOTW

Paint It Black - Lead

Easy
    184,030 Platinum

Medium
    101,588 Silver x17,53,93%
    139,468 Gold x17,81,95.47%
    181,275 Gold x25,75,96.29%
    231,350 Gold x22,65,96.7%
    311,793 Gold. x33,119,98.35%
    379,403 Gold. x37,137,99.17%

FazerThou, Jun 1, 2014
  3. silvercue
    silvercue Guest
    Gold Stars

(Guitar) I know the Gold Stars are worked out on some multiple of the 5 star score, but that works very differently depending on the song.

For example - I FC'd Here It Goes Again a few times before I got Gold Stars as I needed to get an optimum overdrive path, yet was amazed to get Gold Stars on More Than a Feeling with only 97 or 98% notes hit.

Any particularly easy or hard songs to get Gold Stars on?

silvercue, Jun 1, 2014
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Gold

Web translation:

"I have these questions helps Nesesito

Now cancel the automatic renewal and I do not want to pay xbox live gold, but who assures me that I did not charge me when it's over?"

Hi there,

if you turn auto renewall off, there shouldn't be another payment, if something goes wrong and for some reasion you do get charged after turning auto renewall off, you will need to contact Xbox Support and as far as I know they will correct it and should
    refund it.

Web translation:

"si a su vez auto RenewAll apagado, no debe haber otro pago, si algo sale mal y por alguna reasion que te cobran después de encender auto RenewAll lugar, usted tendrá que ponerse en contacto con soporte de Xbox, y por lo que yo sé que ellos van a corregirla
    y debe consolidarlo.
    "

WPAK, Jun 1, 2014
  5. bowski477 Win User

GWG for April 2015

Because they are free with a gold membership at no extra cost. Yes you have to pay for gold but there is no increase in gold pricing thus the games are free...with gold. Games with Gold.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Got charged for AC-III GWG

do you have gold membership on your account or home gold

If home gold that would be why

You need to have an actual membership for 360 games with gold

Home gold only works with Xbox one

If 48hour trial then no that's not gold
  7. Daft Badger Win User

Game sales

Not deals with gold its big joking this gold thing and I don't have gold the Microsoft stuff have to put all the sales without the gold sales
    But Deals with Gold is one of the many benefits of having a gold subscription.

Non golds can get games when they go on sale every Tuesday but Gold subscribers get more offers.If you don't have gold then you miss out.They aren't going to take away one of the benefits of having a gold sub are they?
  8. JumpingGull8280 Win User

Got charged for AC-III GWG

do you have gold membership on your account or home gold

If home gold that would be why

You need to have an actual membership for 360 games with gold

Home gold only works with Xbox one

If 48hour trial then no that's not gold
    I have the gold membership on my account.
  9. ArminatorX Win User

NEED HELP WITH MY HOME XBOX ISSUE

What Gold features are you trying to use with the account?

Be aware, that only Multiplayer and Party chat will work. You will NOT be able to get the Gold discounts or free Games with Gold on the non-Gold account, even if the console shares the Gold of the gold-owning account.
Thema:

Gold

1. Gold - Similar Threads - Gold

2. Games with Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with Gold: Can someone please help me? I am sharing accounts with a friend, the thing is, I can't download the new games with gold because the gold signature is on my friend's account is this right? I would...
  3. Hitman Season 1 September Games with Gold Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hitman Season 1 September Games with Gold Issue: Hello how are you? I had downloaded the free games with gold hitman the complete first season in September and i went to play it today and strangely the only package available is Sapienza and of...
  4. Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold: So im past due for gold. and i wanted to pay for it using my Microsoft balance but it wont let me. Why? 169db7ae-cb36-4526-bf53-3420b4fdc9a3
  5. Xbox Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gold: When I loaded up the gold free to play games and I try to load one of them in the store I don't get the option to download this game. But with game pass im aloud to download any. Please help im...
  6. Xbox Live Gold for 1 year from Rewards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold for 1 year from Rewards: Hi ! This end of august I bought a Xbox Live Gold for 1 year with my rewards points earned during the months before. Since then I did racked up a good amount of points and when I went to check how...
  7. The second part of the Games with Gold titles for October are available now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The second part of the Games with Gold titles for October are available now: Thanks will make sure I get these. 12ceb25c-56e0-4514-b6c5-61b79a0ff854
  8. lo [translate] do fortnite without gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lo [translate] do fortnite without gold: hagan fortnite sin gold payál ya no sirve para pagarlo y es un desperdicio de dinero [Translate] do fortnite without gold payal no longer serves to pay for it and is a waste of money...
  9. Very rude customer service agent, Tekken Tag Tournament 2 for free on Gold, Can't get it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Very rude customer service agent, Tekken Tag Tournament 2 for free on Gold, Can't get it.: I couldn't get Tekken Tag Tournament 2 for free on Gold, cause whenever I was trying to download then I get these rotating dots and never passes by. I tried something like 4 times and since then...
  10. Resgate de jogos do Xbox 360 no Live Gold [Translate] Xbox Games Rescue 360 on Live Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resgate de jogos do Xbox 360 no Live Gold [Translate] Xbox Games Rescue 360 on Live Gold: Acabei de assinar o Xbox Live Gold, tudo para pegar o jogo Disney Bolt que está gratuito esse mês. Joguei muito quando era criança e ter a oportunidade de jogar outra vez é maravilhoso. Mas eu...