Gold

Discus and support Gold in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; El asunto es que yo compre gold pero no me la da y aun asi me la cobran ,les pido de favor que lo chequeen [Translation- The issue is that I buy gold... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by mijolopez, Feb 23, 2019.

1. mijolopez
    mijolopez Guest

Gold

El asunto es que yo compre gold pero no me la da y aun asi me la cobran ,les pido de favor que lo chequeen

[Translation-

The issue is that I buy gold but he does not give it to me and even then they charge me, I ask you to please check it]

:)

mijolopez, Feb 23, 2019
  2. bowski477 Win User

GWG for April 2015

Because they are free with a gold membership at no extra cost. Yes you have to pay for gold but there is no increase in gold pricing thus the games are free...with gold. Games with Gold.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Got charged for AC-III GWG

do you have gold membership on your account or home gold

If home gold that would be why

You need to have an actual membership for 360 games with gold

Home gold only works with Xbox one

If 48hour trial then no that's not gold
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Game sales

Not deals with gold its big joking this gold thing and I don't have gold the Microsoft stuff have to put all the sales without the gold sales
    But Deals with Gold is one of the many benefits of having a gold subscription.

Non golds can get games when they go on sale every Tuesday but Gold subscribers get more offers.If you don't have gold then you miss out.They aren't going to take away one of the benefits of having a gold sub are they?
  5. JumpingGull8280 Win User

Got charged for AC-III GWG

do you have gold membership on your account or home gold

If home gold that would be why

You need to have an actual membership for 360 games with gold

Home gold only works with Xbox one

If 48hour trial then no that's not gold
    I have the gold membership on my account.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

NEED HELP WITH MY HOME XBOX ISSUE

What Gold features are you trying to use with the account?

Be aware, that only Multiplayer and Party chat will work. You will NOT be able to get the Gold discounts or free Games with Gold on the non-Gold account, even if the console shares the Gold of the gold-owning account.
Thema:

Gold

1. Gold - Similar Threads - Gold

2. WarThunder Altın geri iade [Translation - WarThunder Gold return]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WarThunder Altın geri iade [Translation - WarThunder Gold return]: Merhaba ben bu siteden war thunder oyununa altın aldım ama bu xbox içinmiş ben oyunu pcden oynuyorum kodu geri iade edebilir miyim? Yada PC sürümünde etkinleştirebilir miyim? ----- [Translation...
  3. New Games with gold and Tekken Tag Tournament 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Games with gold and Tekken Tag Tournament 2: For some unknown reason I cannot download/purchase TTT2. It's an Xbox 360 game so it asks me to give my credit card. I do as it is said. When I go and try to download the game it simply says...
  4. I accidentally canceled my XBOX Gold when I canceled Ultimate gamepass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I accidentally canceled my XBOX Gold when I canceled Ultimate gamepass: I prepaid for Gold for a year and upgraded to Ultimate. On the same day, I canceled Ultimate and got a $2.00 refund. This also canceled my remaining Gold. If I resubscribe to Ultimate, will I get...
  5. Give me my gold account back

in XBoX Accessibility
    Give me my gold account back: I only took game pass because you forced me to use it to play Gears 5 though I already payed 69.99 euro for the game. So I got rid of it once I did not need it anymore and now my xbox gold...
  6. No payment option available when trying to get a xbox 360 game via Gold live for xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No payment option available when trying to get a xbox 360 game via Gold live for xbox one: Hey there! I've been trying to get " Tekken tag tournament 2", since it's free on gold now. Thing is, after I select it and click see price, then I click continue, there are no payment options...
  7. Games with Gold 'Repeats'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with Gold 'Repeats': Once again, at least here in South Africa, we have gotten Ms Splosion Man as a Game with Gold title. Yes, again. The second time in 5 months. Previously, when Castlevania wasn't available we had...
  8. I can play multiplayer but can't get Games with Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can play multiplayer but can't get Games with Gold: That's exactly it. I have Gold. I bought a year subscription three months ago. I bought one month of Game Pass Ultimate, but cancelled it a couple weeks in and got a refund. Could cancelling that...
  9. Impossible to redeem game "Xbox live gold" in marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Impossible to redeem game "Xbox live gold" in marketplace: Hi, when I try to redeem a game from marketplace because it's part of promotion"Xbox live gold", after the confirmation page with the payment method, I enter in a page that has the loading image...
  10. free with gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    free with gold: good afternoon, i am trying to download the free game of this month, tekken, when downloaded it does not show on the my games area, it shows tekken only on storage in system settings, i deleted...