Gold

Discus and support Gold in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; El asunto es que yo compre gold pero no me la da y aun asi me la cobran ,les pido de favor que lo chequeen [Translation- The issue is that I buy gold... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by mijolopez, Feb 23, 2019.

1. mijolopez
    mijolopez Guest

Gold

El asunto es que yo compre gold pero no me la da y aun asi me la cobran ,les pido de favor que lo chequeen

[Translation-

The issue is that I buy gold but he does not give it to me and even then they charge me, I ask you to please check it]

:)

mijolopez, Feb 23, 2019
  2. bowski477 Win User

GWG for April 2015

Because they are free with a gold membership at no extra cost. Yes you have to pay for gold but there is no increase in gold pricing thus the games are free...with gold. Games with Gold.
  3. Senpai Soul Win User

2 XBOXONES AT SAME TIME

You make the account with gold the other person home with the Xbox with no gold on it

Account with gold add it to xbox without a gold account make gold account home on that xbox pretty much it they get games and gold on both accounts afterwards
  4. ngocphi Win User

Got charged for AC-III GWG

do you have gold membership on your account or home gold

If home gold that would be why

You need to have an actual membership for 360 games with gold

Home gold only works with Xbox one

If 48hour trial then no that's not gold
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Game sales

Not deals with gold its big joking this gold thing and I don't have gold the Microsoft stuff have to put all the sales without the gold sales
    But Deals with Gold is one of the many benefits of having a gold subscription.

Non golds can get games when they go on sale every Tuesday but Gold subscribers get more offers.If you don't have gold then you miss out.They aren't going to take away one of the benefits of having a gold sub are they?
  6. JumpingGull8280 Win User

Got charged for AC-III GWG

do you have gold membership on your account or home gold

If home gold that would be why

You need to have an actual membership for 360 games with gold

Home gold only works with Xbox one

If 48hour trial then no that's not gold
    I have the gold membership on my account.
Thema:

Gold

1. Gold - Similar Threads - Gold

2. Games with gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with gold: If i uninstall a game i already had then got it back with games with gold because i want it digital not physical have i spent money to get it back? baa7697c-73a6-4af1-b9aa-ad1a0723b139
  3. Xbox live gold sharing changes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold sharing changes: So it seems sharing has changed recently. I have 3 xbox consoles and had no issues using gold with different family accounts until today. How do I set it up to share gold with my family accounts...
  4. Xbox live gold sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold sharing: So, I need some help. I have 2 consoles and I have linked my account onto both consoles. However, only one of my accounts has access to my Gold membership. Do I need to buy a second membership, or...
  5. Gold pass accidentally entered as Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold pass accidentally entered as Ultimate: My son accidentally entered the 12 month Gold pass he just bought in the wrong area and now it shows he has 4 months of Ultimate instead. How can I fix this? Thank you...
  6. Problemas de gold -[Translation - Gold problems]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problemas de gold -[Translation - Gold problems]: Hola mucho gusto miren Este dia 29 de junio de 2020 E inentado introdusir el codigo de un gold de un mes pero medise que no es valido apesar de comprarlo en una tienda comfiable pero no lo toma...
  7. xbox live gold just purchased, but family member can't use it so far

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live gold just purchased, but family member can't use it so far: Hi, I'm the home account holder (is that what you call it?). I've just bought subscribed for a year to Xbox Live Gold on Microsoft.com. I didn't see any Redeem Code once I had paid. The problem...
  8. Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold: I got the $9.99 xbox live gold card and on my account, it says the live gold is active. its been nearly 24 hours and its still not showing on my xbox. help? 05c8c67a-7e34-45f3-8e2a-19671f8b2e52
  9. X BOX LIVE GOLD SUBSCRIPTION

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    X BOX LIVE GOLD SUBSCRIPTION: After subscribing for X box live gold subecription can we can after one month any charges for cancellation, any other related issue please let me know b1a39f07-fd91-4f73-b29d-654912f46bee
  10. Sharing Game Pass Ultimate/EA Access/Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sharing Game Pass Ultimate/EA Access/Gold: Ever since my brother got an xbox for himself, Ive been game sharing with him and never noticing that he never has had gold, gamepass, or EA Access benefits even though i have all subscriptions on...