Gold

Discus and support Gold in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Como puedo pagar el saldo que debo con tarjeta de regalo ayuda por favor Lo que pasa es que no tengo tarjeta de credio o debito ni paypal... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Victor HugoOjeda Cabrera, Feb 23, 2019.

1. Gold

Como puedo pagar el saldo que debo con tarjeta de regalo ayuda por favor

Lo que pasa es que no tengo tarjeta de credio o debito ni paypal

Translation: [As I can pay the balance I owe with gift card help please

What happens is that I have no card credit or debit or PayPal]

:)

Victor HugoOjeda Cabrera, Feb 23, 2019
  2. bowski477 Win User

GWG for April 2015

Because they are free with a gold membership at no extra cost. Yes you have to pay for gold but there is no increase in gold pricing thus the games are free...with gold. Games with Gold.
  3. Senpai Soul Win User

2 XBOXONES AT SAME TIME

You make the account with gold the other person home with the Xbox with no gold on it

Account with gold add it to xbox without a gold account make gold account home on that xbox pretty much it they get games and gold on both accounts afterwards
  4. ngocphi Win User

Got charged for AC-III GWG

do you have gold membership on your account or home gold

If home gold that would be why

You need to have an actual membership for 360 games with gold

Home gold only works with Xbox one

If 48hour trial then no that's not gold
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Game sales

Not deals with gold its big joking this gold thing and I don't have gold the Microsoft stuff have to put all the sales without the gold sales
    But Deals with Gold is one of the many benefits of having a gold subscription.

Non golds can get games when they go on sale every Tuesday but Gold subscribers get more offers.If you don't have gold then you miss out.They aren't going to take away one of the benefits of having a gold sub are they?
  6. JumpingGull8280 Win User

Got charged for AC-III GWG

do you have gold membership on your account or home gold

If home gold that would be why

You need to have an actual membership for 360 games with gold

Home gold only works with Xbox one

If 48hour trial then no that's not gold
    I have the gold membership on my account.
Thema:

Gold

1. Gold - Similar Threads - Gold

2. Xbox Live Gold subscription cancelled when cancelled Game Pass Ultimate cancelled can't...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold subscription cancelled when cancelled Game Pass Ultimate cancelled can't...: Hi, My boys had an xbox Live Gold subscription with 7 months remaining. One of them accepted the offer of $1 Game Pass Ultimate subscription thinking it was only $1. I cancelled it straight...
  3. March Games with Gold 2020

in XBoX on Consoles
    March Games with Gold 2020: https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2020/02/25/games-with-gold-march-2020/ Batman: The Enemy Within – The Complete Season ($14.99 ERP): Available March 1 to 31 on Xbox One Shantae: Half-Genie Hero...
  4. Purchased xbox live gold and now cannot play majority of my games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased xbox live gold and now cannot play majority of my games: So i bought xbox live gold, and after purchasing it told me that I needed to renew my subscription when i tried to open Players Unknown Battle Grounds. I go to the microsoft store and it says i...
  5. Can't Download Games from Xbox Gold?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Download Games from Xbox Gold?: I am unable to download the Star Wars Battle Front for the original Xbox for this Month's Games with Gold. It keeps saying I don't have a billing account, but I have bought other games. I have...
  6. free battlefront "games with gold" can't sign in to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    free battlefront "games with gold" can't sign in to xbox live: So I downloaded this free star wars battlefront game for the month of february, 2020, but the multiplayer will not sign in when I select the option from the game's menu. (I'm usually signed in on...
  7. XBox live Gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBox live Gold: I redeemed a code for XBox live gold on the 31st of January for 12 Months but now it seems to be gone, i cant find it in my Subscriptions and i dont know what to do now so im asking for help...
  8. Gold savings

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gold savings: The 3 month xbox gold card normally $24.99 is $10 off for $14.99 at Walmart.com sorry US members only. d4b6fe2a-2a2e-40e7-8af1-49be4f1b4092
  9. Redeemed a 12 month Gold in August of 2019, lost it thanks to Game Pass Ultimate?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeemed a 12 month Gold in August of 2019, lost it thanks to Game Pass Ultimate?: In August of 2019 I was offered the $1 trial of game pass ultimate, I still had about of month left on my gold subscript from 2018, it was going to expire in September. While I was on the game...
  10. Abbonamento Gold XBOX [Gold XBOX Subscription]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Abbonamento Gold XBOX [Gold XBOX Subscription]: Buonasera a tutti, ho un problema con l'abbonamento xbox gold live; mi è scaduto in data 25/01/20. Non ho ricevuto alcuna mail che mi ricordasse della scadenza e non ho intenzione di rinnovarlo....