Gold

Discus and support Gold in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Como puedo pagar el saldo que debo con tarjeta de regalo ayuda por favor Lo que pasa es que no tengo tarjeta de credio o debito ni paypal... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Victor HugoOjeda Cabrera, Feb 23, 2019.

1. Gold

Como puedo pagar el saldo que debo con tarjeta de regalo ayuda por favor

Lo que pasa es que no tengo tarjeta de credio o debito ni paypal

Translation: [As I can pay the balance I owe with gift card help please

What happens is that I have no card credit or debit or PayPal]

:)

Victor HugoOjeda Cabrera, Feb 23, 2019
  2. bowski477 Win User

GWG for April 2015

Because they are free with a gold membership at no extra cost. Yes you have to pay for gold but there is no increase in gold pricing thus the games are free...with gold. Games with Gold.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Got charged for AC-III GWG

do you have gold membership on your account or home gold

If home gold that would be why

You need to have an actual membership for 360 games with gold

Home gold only works with Xbox one

If 48hour trial then no that's not gold
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Game sales

Not deals with gold its big joking this gold thing and I don't have gold the Microsoft stuff have to put all the sales without the gold sales
    But Deals with Gold is one of the many benefits of having a gold subscription.

Non golds can get games when they go on sale every Tuesday but Gold subscribers get more offers.If you don't have gold then you miss out.They aren't going to take away one of the benefits of having a gold sub are they?
  5. JumpingGull8280 Win User

Got charged for AC-III GWG

do you have gold membership on your account or home gold

If home gold that would be why

You need to have an actual membership for 360 games with gold

Home gold only works with Xbox one

If 48hour trial then no that's not gold
    I have the gold membership on my account.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

NEED HELP WITH MY HOME XBOX ISSUE

What Gold features are you trying to use with the account?

Be aware, that only Multiplayer and Party chat will work. You will NOT be able to get the Gold discounts or free Games with Gold on the non-Gold account, even if the console shares the Gold of the gold-owning account.
Thema:

Gold

1. Gold - Similar Threads - Gold

2. Do xbox gold cards still stack up to 36 months?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do xbox gold cards still stack up to 36 months?: I saw on a retail website that microsoft no longer allows stacking of these cards. I wanted to check to be sure? The exact quote was: "Please Note: The 'stacking' of Xbox Live subscriptions is...
  3. Live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live gold: Domingo comprei um cartão gold de três meses, mais não está funcionando. O que eu faço agora ? [Translate] Sunday I bought a three-month gold card, but it's not working. What do I do now?...
  4. Reclamación a Microsoft por una tarjeta de regalo de un mes gratis de Xbox live gold (Claim...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reclamación a Microsoft por una tarjeta de regalo de un mes gratis de Xbox live gold (Claim...: Se que lo que estoy haciendo no vale para nada. Pero bueno dejo mi caso por escrito.Compre la consola en junio y cuando la compre me venia una tarjeta de regalo con un mes gratis xbox live gold y...
  5. Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold: Alright everyone so it has been a very long time since I have gone without having xbox live gold and last time i was without gold you werent able to buy any online game from the store and...
  6. Update Xbox Live Gold Subscription when canceling Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Update Xbox Live Gold Subscription when canceling Xbox Game Pass: I cancel Xbox Game Pass yesterday and actuel subscription Xbox Live does not currently work, which is valid until May 2020. Why? d319f8b7-323c-4ac7-ada9-87b206fc0379
  7. My refund of the game pass canceled my xbox live gold subscribtion

in XBoX on Consoles
    My refund of the game pass canceled my xbox live gold subscribtion: A few days ago, I bought the game pass ultimate because I saw that the first 2 months were only 2$. When I saw that I got charged the standard price, I asked for a refund because I didn't get the...
  8. Reverting to "Xbox Live Gold" after "Game Pass Ultimate" is cancelled or expires?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Reverting to "Xbox Live Gold" after "Game Pass Ultimate" is cancelled or expires?: If you want to opt back in at "Gold" level only, is this possible? Or, will you be automatically rejoined as a "Game Pass" member on that account for all eternity?...
  9. Games with Gold is trying to charge me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games with Gold is trying to charge me: So right now Hitman- The complete first season and Earth Defense Force 2025 are the listed games with gold. and when you are looking at the tiles it has the price slashed out and says free for...
  10. XBOX LIVE GOLD: Problem download september's game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX LIVE GOLD: Problem download september's game: Hello, Since September, I can't download the games for xbox 360 (only the ones for xbox one) ==> Earth defense force 2025 I tried from my computer and I can't get it (bug). From my xbox, I can't...