Gold?

Discus and support Gold? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; With gold subscription going up what do we get in return? Microsoft rewards are rubbish get rid of them and go back to xbox rewards. How about instead... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by kindalust, Apr 9, 2019.

1. kindalust
    kindalust Guest

Gold?

With gold subscription going up what do we get in return? Microsoft rewards are rubbish get rid of them and go back to xbox rewards. How about instead of giving us games that are outdated you give us 2 games and a movie, or when you buy 2 games from the
    store we get one free..unless you do a uturn on your price hike i dont think you will have any customers soon.

:)

kindalust, Apr 9, 2019
  2. OutsideBubble24 Win User

Xbox One randomly ejecting discs

Had the same issue with my son's console. After trying the steps via Customer Support was told to send the console in. Did this (18/10) but it appears that they decided to ship it back from Germany with the problem unresolved - was subsequently told that
    the agent that hooked the repair had selected the wrong option from a drop down menu?, then told to send it back again (30/10). Finally received a replacement console on Friday. Sadly, this one is refurbished (not acceptable for personal circumstances) but
    even it it was would have sent it back as it is srratched up and not a like for-like. condition as the one we had replaced. I am now waiting for this refurbished console to be collected by UPS under the Advance Exchange Programme (the quickes way to finally
    - hopefully - get this resolved once and for all but a hold has been placed on my account for over £300! I have to say I have been very disappointed with the service I have received in the last month by Xbox.com agents. Oh, com pension has been offered at
    one month free Xbox Live which is utter nonsense - basically a direct replacement of what my son has lost whilst he has had no Xbox One for a month! So far! He is gutted to have missed out on so much - a pre-order game arrived a day early, not been able to
    download any Games for Goldm lost out on FIFA Gold Packs which he should have claimed as I purchased him the Ultimate Edition, no access to any of the events, exclusive items that were available over the Halloween period, wait to start using the backwards
    compatibility and, most importantly for him, he has lost his connection to his friends. He has "issues" and this is his only real means of communicating with friends of a similar age and interest via the chat and multiplayer games.

Been given no explanation as to what the issue is but was told by one rep that they'd not had this problem before which, having searched the Internet, is clearly untrue as there are many reports of the issue just like ours. In desperation, I posted a video
    of what my son's console was doing on the UK Xbox Facebook page - no comment from tXbox on there either.
  3. Zgred64PL Win User

live

It's been a week since I can not log in to xbox live, so I do not pay Golda to play now.

Gold account days are lower, the same paid premium accounts in other games, and these are my real money.

I do not know what to do with the new service, and when I get rid of the

crash, my question about compensation for lost money has been sent by

code to avatars.

This is a total mockery of the user paying a Gold account that can not use the console.

This treatment has already resulted in the purchase of a new xbox X has been

definitely canceled and the money spent on its purchase will go to your

competition.
  4. BakyOsijekHr Win User

going back to xbox goldI

Wait until Ultimate runs out. Then go to gold. Join the Microsoft rewards program and you can earn enough points to redeem 1 month ultimate every month. Or even better, three months for 3500 points. I f you want to cancel your ultimate go to support.

When you go to Contact Us, follow these steps to request a call
    from support:

· Step 1 ----select Xbox One

· Step 2 ----select see other options then payment and billing

· Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support or chat
  5. Malacath Win User

GUIDE TO HOW TO PLAY CALL OF DUTY: 4 SAFELY

[quote user="Goldy Matt"]

I've heard that COD: WAW is also badly modded. Is it worse or not that bad, Because im planning of getting prestige on that one aswell.

[/quote]

Yes it's badly modded. I read in the WAW forums a while ago that playing Nazi zombies is dangerous because of the scum who enjoy deranking people. I would never even consider playing nazi zombies online with anyone but your closest friends from real life
    or you just might get deranked.
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

GUIDE TO HOW TO PLAY CALL OF DUTY: 4 SAFELY

[quote user="Goldy Matt"] do you play the game, You seem to know a lot of it[/quote]

I have been playing many years and fighting the modders just as long.
Thema:

Gold?

1. Gold? - Similar Threads - Gold

2. Xbox 360 games won’t download from gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 games won’t download from gold: Ive tried downlaoding xbox 360 games from gold on xbox. ive recentlyAdded my credit card and whenever i go to download it says i cant continue this purchase from xbox.com and need to do it on my...
  3. Xbox Live Gold PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live Gold PC: So I am thinking about getting Sea of Thieves so I can play with friends. For most games, you need Xbox Live Gold to play online. I heard that multiplayer would be free for PC. Is this true?...
  4. Gold 12 + Game Pass 3 = Game Pass Ultimate 7

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gold 12 + Game Pass 3 = Game Pass Ultimate 7: Jag köpte guld för 12 månader på elgiganten. När jag löste in koden på mitt xbox så hade jag redan game pass aktiverat i 3 månader. Då blev det game pass ultimate i 7 månader. Detta är inte vad...
  5. Cancelling GamePass resulted in a closed xbox live gold account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancelling GamePass resulted in a closed xbox live gold account: I paid for a year of xbox live gold in September. I added GamePass to my account and tried it for several days. I canceled GamePass. This also canceled my Xbox Live Gold subscription of which I...
  6. Son plays on my Xbox with my Gold account but is now getting a second Xbox for when he's at...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Son plays on my Xbox with my Gold account but is now getting a second Xbox for when he's at...: I would like to know if it's possible for my son to use my Xbox live gold account on a second Xbox at his mother's house. He wants to be able to keep his game progress and play his digital...
  7. At what score and/or number of wins and/or games played does Klondike level up from Gold...

in XBoX on Windows
    At what score and/or number of wins and/or games played does Klondike level up from Gold...: At what score and/or number of wins and/or games played does Klondike level up from Gold Grandmaster 9????? af3bcf31-d9a6-4cea-92cc-52ae1477df87
  8. Far Cry 5 gold edition on sale for 1 day?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Far Cry 5 gold edition on sale for 1 day?: Just noticed that this has been put back on sale today but only until tomorrow. Usually games are on sale for a week so can anyone tell me why this is just on for the day?...
  9. Xbox gold/live/game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold/live/game pass: Hi Hope someone can help me out. my two little boys are having there first xbox off santa this year, & me & my ex wife have bought a 3 month subscription for Xbox gold/live game pass, to get...
  10. Xbox Gold Pass for 2 consoles

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Gold Pass for 2 consoles: Hey guys, I'm getting my kids a 2nd Xbox for Christmas .. Will I need a 2nd Gold subscription for them to play Fortnite together or can I somehow link the 2 consoles together?...