Gold

Discus and support Gold in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How to see the status of xbox live mebership d8e8090e-fb16-40f7-92b9-f76fd3732c53 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MooseMboob, May 13, 2019.

1. MooseMboob
    MooseMboob Guest

Gold

How to see the status of xbox live mebership

:)

MooseMboob, May 13, 2019
  2. bowski477 Win User

GWG for April 2015

Because they are free with a gold membership at no extra cost. Yes you have to pay for gold but there is no increase in gold pricing thus the games are free...with gold. Games with Gold.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Got charged for AC-III GWG

do you have gold membership on your account or home gold

If home gold that would be why

You need to have an actual membership for 360 games with gold

Home gold only works with Xbox one

If 48hour trial then no that's not gold
  4. JumpingGull8280 Win User

Got charged for AC-III GWG

do you have gold membership on your account or home gold

If home gold that would be why

You need to have an actual membership for 360 games with gold

Home gold only works with Xbox one

If 48hour trial then no that's not gold
    I have the gold membership on my account.
  5. Smwutches Win User

When sharing your Gold subscription, what are the specific gold benefits you get?

When you share gold the accounts that are sharing the gold get access to online multiplayer. Only the account that purchases the gold gets access to things like gold discounts or games with gold games. However, the games with gold games can be shared once
    downloaded.
  6. VVaId0 Win User

gold account for xbone and multiple console homes.

It's essentially the same, let me try to explain.

You need 1 gold account for every 2 consoles.

Let's say you have 4 consoles. With 4 accounts. You make 2 gold accounts, and 2 home gold consoles with those accounts. The gold accounts play on the non gold consoles and they get their benefits because they are gold members. The 2 non gold accounts play
    on the home gold consoles and get the benefits because it's a gold console.
Thema:

Gold

1. Gold - Similar Threads - Gold

2. xbox live gold on 360 share

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live gold on 360 share: I have two xbox 360 consoles (one for me, and one for the wife) and we're too broke to upgrade to an xbox one, but I was wondering if we can share one gold account between our two gamer tags? I...
  3. Xbox Live Gold 14 Day Trial

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold 14 Day Trial: I have redeemed a digital code for Xbox Live Gold 14 Day Trial on my Xbox 360, and while the code has been redeemed, the system refuses to acknowledge my Gold status. Please help....
  4. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate upgrade from Gold Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate upgrade from Gold Live: Ultimate 1-Month R15,90 including VAT for the first month R199,00 including VAT every month after that By selecting Subscribe, you agree to the Store terms of sale. We'll charge you R15,90...
  5. Xbox live gold issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live gold issues: Why am i being charged monthly (different dates) and the service lasting ONLY for merely 2-3 weeks till I get charged again? I paid the 24th of June and my service cancelled on July 11th....
  6. xbox 360 gold live subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 gold live subscription: i had recently purchased xbox gold live for 2 months so i could play online.my question is my son also is on the same console and has an account.do i need to purchase a separet xbox subscription...
  7. Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold: Why should I have to pay for online multiplayer services on my console that PC gamers who play the same game on windows platforms don't? 0f4ccc11-69a7-4f51-9076-080b1ce81109
  8. Xbox live gold expire at 05/2020, but it doesn't connect anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold expire at 05/2020, but it doesn't connect anymore: I've cancelled Game Pass and Xbox live gold that expire at 05/2020, but now it doesn't connect anymore c08a1457-0fb5-471a-913f-ed0656d30056
  9. Question about gold subs and sharing it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about gold subs and sharing it.: So a friend of mine just asked me a question that make me have doubts since I'm not really up to date with the subscription sharing things. He currently have a monthly Game Pass Ultimate...
  10. Xbox Live Gold for xbox one gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold for xbox one gift card: I am currently trying to help my son redeem his xbox live gold gift card on his xbox. Every time he tries to key in the code it then prompts him to select a payment type with the choices of a...