Gold

Discus and support Gold in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How to see the status of xbox live mebership d8e8090e-fb16-40f7-92b9-f76fd3732c53 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MooseMboob, May 13, 2019 at 7:53 AM.

1. MooseMboob
    MooseMboob Guest

Gold

How to see the status of xbox live mebership

:)

2. bowski477 Win User

GWG for April 2015

Because they are free with a gold membership at no extra cost. Yes you have to pay for gold but there is no increase in gold pricing thus the games are free...with gold. Games with Gold.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Got charged for AC-III GWG

do you have gold membership on your account or home gold

If home gold that would be why

You need to have an actual membership for 360 games with gold

Home gold only works with Xbox one

If 48hour trial then no that's not gold
  4. JumpingGull8280 Win User

Got charged for AC-III GWG

do you have gold membership on your account or home gold

If home gold that would be why

You need to have an actual membership for 360 games with gold

Home gold only works with Xbox one

If 48hour trial then no that's not gold
    I have the gold membership on my account.
  5. Smwutches Win User

When sharing your Gold subscription, what are the specific gold benefits you get?

When you share gold the accounts that are sharing the gold get access to online multiplayer. Only the account that purchases the gold gets access to things like gold discounts or games with gold games. However, the games with gold games can be shared once
    downloaded.
  6. VVaId0 Win User

gold account for xbone and multiple console homes.

It's essentially the same, let me try to explain.

You need 1 gold account for every 2 consoles.

Let's say you have 4 consoles. With 4 accounts. You make 2 gold accounts, and 2 home gold consoles with those accounts. The gold accounts play on the non gold consoles and they get their benefits because they are gold members. The 2 non gold accounts play
    on the home gold consoles and get the benefits because it's a gold console.
Thema:

Gold

1. Gold - Similar Threads - Gold

2. XBOX GOLD WAS PENDING NOW SAYS ACTIVE BUT NOT WORKING STILL VIA CONSOLE

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX GOLD WAS PENDING NOW SAYS ACTIVE BUT NOT WORKING STILL VIA CONSOLE: XBOX GOLD WAS PENDING NOW SAYS ACTIVE BUT NOT WORKING STILL VIA CONSOLE Funds were not in account at the time, funds are in now, but it said pending payment via the website, then says active!!!...
  3. Can I retain gold games after ending my gold membership and have a family member go gold?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I retain gold games after ending my gold membership and have a family member go gold?: I've been a gold member for a while and have a bunch of free games … except I now want to end my gold membership and have my son activated instead. Will we still see the free games from my account...
  4. The Golf Club 2019 featuring PGA TOUR is now available through the Games with Gold program.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Golf Club 2019 featuring PGA TOUR is now available through the Games with Gold program.: For those interested, it's available now. Keep in mind, it might still be too early for some, so make sure it's free before claiming the game....
  5. Play Fortnite Without Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Play Fortnite Without Gold: May the Xbox players play the game FORTNITE without Gold, like Ps4? Thank you! (Only this game, please) d48b9885-af29-4da7-863e-6fa4241e49a8
  6. Xbox LIve Gold family plan no longer works?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox LIve Gold family plan no longer works?: I've had it since the beginning but now it seems to have disappeared only I have it not my wife 62169401-138c-41e5-b312-5d284d3afea3
  7. Play Games without Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Play Games without Gold: 1 - May Xbox players play the games without Gold, like Ps4? Thank you! 53525e05-bfd4-478c-b96b-5550c92df9ea
  8. Xbox Live Gold Glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold Glitch: I Bought 1 year of Xbox Live Gold using Microsoft points. It used the point but i didn’t get the membership. How can I fix this? ae9a5f13-db31-4dfe-81fa-ccc1416ffebb
  9. Подписка Xbox Live GOLD[Xbox Live GOLD Subscription]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Подписка Xbox Live GOLD[Xbox Live GOLD Subscription]: Я отменил подписку, потому что она продлилась автоматически . Я ее отменил , но средства мне на карту не вернули , что делать? [Translation - I canceled my subscription because it was...
  10. Hi I have problems with my Xbox live gold membership what I bought today. I have redeem the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi I have problems with my Xbox live gold membership what I bought today. I have redeem the...: Hi I have a problem with my Xbox live gold membership don't want to take the redeem code. Show me wrong code try again. I enter the redeem code a few times and I have phone Microsoft support. And...