Gold

Discus and support Gold in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Quiero comprar gold y me dice error de cuenta estoy preocupado como le hago [Translation-I want to buy gold and it tells me account error I'm worried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by A.JS, May 20, 2020.

1. A.JS
    A.JS Guest

Gold

Quiero comprar gold y me dice error de cuenta estoy preocupado como le hago

[Translation-I want to buy gold and it tells me account error I'm worried how I do]

:)

2. bowski477 Win User

GWG for April 2015

Because they are free with a gold membership at no extra cost. Yes you have to pay for gold but there is no increase in gold pricing thus the games are free...with gold. Games with Gold.
  3. Senpai Soul Win User

2 XBOXONES AT SAME TIME

You make the account with gold the other person home with the Xbox with no gold on it

Account with gold add it to xbox without a gold account make gold account home on that xbox pretty much it they get games and gold on both accounts afterwards
  4. ngocphi Win User

Got charged for AC-III GWG

do you have gold membership on your account or home gold

If home gold that would be why

You need to have an actual membership for 360 games with gold

Home gold only works with Xbox one

If 48hour trial then no that's not gold
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Game sales

Not deals with gold its big joking this gold thing and I don't have gold the Microsoft stuff have to put all the sales without the gold sales
    But Deals with Gold is one of the many benefits of having a gold subscription.

Non golds can get games when they go on sale every Tuesday but Gold subscribers get more offers.If you don't have gold then you miss out.They aren't going to take away one of the benefits of having a gold sub are they?
  6. JumpingGull8280 Win User

Got charged for AC-III GWG

do you have gold membership on your account or home gold

If home gold that would be why

You need to have an actual membership for 360 games with gold

Home gold only works with Xbox one

If 48hour trial then no that's not gold
    I have the gold membership on my account.
Thema:

Gold

1. Gold - Similar Threads - Gold

2. Problema al cangear live gold[Translation-live gold problem]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema al cangear live gold[Translation-live gold problem]: Canjee mi targeta y no sirvio de nada, no me deja jugar con otros usuarios [Translation-Redeem my targeta and it's no good, it won't let me play with other users]...
  3. Cannot play online even with gold

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot play online even with gold: Yesterday my xbox was working perfectly fine, today when i got on i couldnt play online because my gold had 'ran out' yet i have a yearly gold subscription which was renewed on January 21st, so im...
  4. Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold: I got a 12 month xbox live gold prepaid card on christmas and when i redeemed it it said i get 4 months of gamepass with the gold. Today the game pass ran out and it took the remaining 7 months of...
  5. no me deja comprar gold en mi xbox 360[Translation-won't let me buy gold on my xbox 360]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    no me deja comprar gold en mi xbox 360[Translation-won't let me buy gold on my xbox 360]: no me deja comprar oro en mi xbox 360me aparece que vaya a esta pagina www.xbox.com/errorhelp. y tambien me aparece un codigo de estado que es: 80167680 [Translation-won't let me buy gold on my...
  6. O código cartão Live Gold não válido.[translation-The Live Gold card code is not valid. ]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    O código cartão Live Gold não válido.[translation-The Live Gold card code is not valid. ]: Comprei um cartão Live Gold para Xbox 360, mas o código não foi aceito. Como resolver? [Translation-I bought a Live Gold card for Xbox 360, but the code was not accepted. How to solve? ]...
  7. I cancelled my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription but all it did was take away my Gold...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cancelled my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription but all it did was take away my Gold...: Last month, I bought the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate using the £1 deal as I wanted to try it out. A month goes by and I loved the pass completely but due to monetary issues, I wanted to downgrade back...
  8. Xbox Live Gold With Games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold With Games: So i have my xbox live gold right but what i dont understand is why we keep getting these **** games every month ? When Epic Games Store is giving me AAA Games every week for free. And Steam is...
  9. Xbox Live Gold Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Subscription: Hope someone can help. I have a subscription that is set to reoccur every 3 months. When trying to play a game online it directs me to Xbox Live Gold page for me to purchase a subscription. It...
  10. My friend got a game on gold and he cant play it and says he needs to renew his gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend got a game on gold and he cant play it and says he needs to renew his gold: My friend got a game on gold and he cant play it and says he needs to renew his gold. we are trying to play friday the 13th with gameshare and hes not able to play, anyone know how to fix this?...