Golden Joysticks Awards 2019

Discus and support Golden Joysticks Awards 2019 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Congratulations to the developers. 2d09d80c-8a93-4d8d-be95-2d0491300935 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mannishpatil, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Mannishpatil
    Mannishpatil Guest

Congratulations to the developers.

:)

Mannishpatil, Nov 19, 2019
  2. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

It must have been a tough choice with so many great games this year i couldnt choose
  3. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Sekiro game was well deserved too
  4. NEVER_FEAR Win User

Lots of great games on that list!
  5. SoullessCodith Win User

I definitely believe that Resident Evil 2 should have won that award. I couldn't believe how much they upgraded the game and still it felt like the original.
  6. kev edin Win User

I dont feel that res evil should have won , it should have been a game a new game from this generation. 🤔
Thema:

1. Golden Joysticks Awards 2019 - Similar Threads - Golden Joysticks Awards

2. Dolby vision removed from golden Xbox image?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby vision removed from golden Xbox image?: After restarting console is dolby vision removed from the Xbox image? I know that are big problems with the Dolby vision plugin on the Xbox, because Microsoft choose the highest Dolby Vision...
  3. Gears 2-3 Golden lancer/hammerburst not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 2-3 Golden lancer/hammerburst not working: I have the Golden Lancer and Hammerburst for gears 2, but they won't unlock for gears 3. Both are on disc. Using an Xbox One S, White. ad3a05b0-6b44-416c-805f-604e81b41c1e
  4. Golden Eagles on War Thunder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Golden Eagles on War Thunder: I've spend 70 euros on golden eagles for war thunder. Payment went through, money is gone but the eagles never showed up. This is after one and half day. 79ddf36c-e333-485f-9a01-669ffd471155
  5. I never got my Golden God badge in MyChallenges? Why not?

in XBoX Rewards
    I never got my Golden God badge in MyChallenges? Why not?: I never got my Golden God badge in MyChallenges? Why not? I am missing the 400 gems that I will get from this. This badge is still greyed out in "MyChallenges" My Xbox Live membership has been...
  6. Xbox Rewards "Golden Age"

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Rewards "Golden Age": I am posting this because I have not received my 200 vip gems for the "Golden Age" MyChallenge. The requirement is to have Xbox live gold for 6 consecutive months. I have been an active member...
  7. Did not get the Golden God achievemement.

in XBoX Rewards
    Did not get the Golden God achievemement.: My Xbox live Gold membership has been auto-renewing for like 6 years or so now. However, I have not received the Golden God achievement. I also dont think I am getting gems accurately for the...
  8. Golden God mission

in XBoX Rewards
    Golden God mission: I have been a xbox live member for over a year now and I have not received the golden god mission yet. When will I receive it? Or is it bugged? Please help!! 660faeb4-061f-4b3a-bef3-f4f945de02ef
  9. Golden Child .i have not received 100 gems

in XBoX Rewards
    Golden Child .i have not received 100 gems: Golden Child Shine on! Keep your Xbox Live Gold membership active for 3 consecutive months. I am now using gold for more than 3 months and i have not received the 100 gems. Gold since January...
  10. Golden God badge and gems

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Golden God badge and gems: I have been a constant Xbox Live Gold member for several years now and the Golden God challenge has still not been unlocked. Can you help? eda6515a-b7b9-4aeb-a7a9-52b7651cde69