Goldmember Code bei falscher Mail Adresse hinterlegt [Translate] Goldmember code stored...

Discus and support Goldmember Code bei falscher Mail Adresse hinterlegt [Translate] Goldmember code stored... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hallo zusammen Ich wollte nach langer Zeit mal wieder an meine Xbox 360 bisschen zocken. Als ich den „Goldmember 1 Jahr“ Code eingelöst habe, stellte... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by N4N028, Sep 4, 2019.

1. N4N028
    N4N028 Guest

Goldmember Code bei falscher Mail Adresse hinterlegt [Translate] Goldmember code stored...

hallo zusammen

Ich wollte nach langer Zeit mal wieder an meine Xbox 360 bisschen zocken. Als ich den „Goldmember 1 Jahr“ Code eingelöst habe, stellte ich jedoch fest, dass dieser nun auf meiner gmail.com Adresse hinterlegt wurde und nicht auf mein eigentliches Xbox Konto.

Gibt es eine Möglichkeit die Konten zu verknüpfen oder den Code zu annullieren?

oder muss ich in den sauren Apfel bessen und nochmal CHF 80.- bezahlen?

[Translation]

Hello everyone

After a long time I wanted to gamble on my Xbox 360 again. However, when I redeemed the "Goldmember 1 Year" code, I noticed that it was now stored on my
    gmail.com address and not on my actual Xbox account.

Is there a way to link the accounts or cancel the code?

or do I have to put in the sour apple and pay CHF 80.- again?

:)

N4N028, Sep 4, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Goldmember Code bei falscher Mail Adresse hinterlegt [Translate] Goldmember code stored with wrong mail address

Hey there N4N028,

Sorry to hear that you have run into this problem with the code being redeemed on the wrong account. In this case there is nothing that we are able to do through the forums and unfortunately there is no way for you to actually Transfer the time from one
    account to another on your own.

I would advise that you
    Contact Xbox Support
    to see if there is anything that can be done about the subscription.

I hope this helps.
  3. L0RD100 Win User

i need very much help.

i have goldmember when i want to sign in and i see on the right goldmember i dont knowcwhy its saying: Your game profile does not have the corecct permissons to access xbox live functtonailt.
  4. Blasphome Filth Win User

question about tenure on xbox live

Right,only the days you are a goldmember are counted.

When you change for a month to silver,then only this month is not counted.

After you re getting up a goldmember again,they count it to the rest you have had!

Blasphome
  5. Drissen(2) Win User

Das aktuelle Profil darf nicht über xbox live spielen. Can't play online°!

Any Advice? click on my name. Am i a Goldmember on this page?
  6. COD 2 HALO Win User

Why use any gun other than the Type 95?

PP90m is a thing of beauty. Can't wait to get it in gold again. Its my goldmember. Yeah baby!
Thema:

1. Goldmember Code bei falscher Mail Adresse hinterlegt [Translate] Goldmember code stored... - Similar Threads - Goldmember Code bei

2. error code

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code: it says troubleshoot and start up error and i have a brand new xbox s just got it and its already doing this 552c6d6f-6cd1-4adb-8ff6-e073ba6a07fe
  3. Error codes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error codes: I have only had my xbox one s for a year and a half and I'm getting error codes 101 and 102 when i tried the USB fix. Am i really going to have to buy a new console after only a year and a half?...
  4. Xbox 360 Error Code 801540A9

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Error Code 801540A9: "Sorry, there's a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in. Go to https://account.live.com to fix the problem" I can sign in fine to Live, and my microsoft account. I tried...
  5. Key code, redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Key code, redeemed: I bought a key code yesterday for fifa and it worked and I was playing for a good 3 hours, today I had been on red dead then thought Id go on fifa, but it didn't work saying I need to buy the game...
  6. error code 0x80a4001e Rainbow Six Siege

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error code 0x80a4001e Rainbow Six Siege: been experiencing an error code “0x80a4001e” Before recommending checking the xbox live status thingy to me, i already checked it and it said all services were running well. During the time...
  7. Error code 0x000001e7

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0x000001e7: Every time I try to play apex legends the game crashes and I get this error message. Afterwards my xbox is completely sluggish and cant open any other games. I have tried hard reset many times and...
  8. Error code can’t connect to live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code can’t connect to live: i reset my console again fixed the problem. Go to settings system, console and reset console except games and and apps 1d7e2e52-d856-4254-b3a2-584880d8c7dd
  9. Error Code for Xbo One console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code for Xbo One console: Good evening, I was in the middle of playing my game and this error code came up:0x0B050033. When I plugged it in the virtual person, it said that there is an issue on the server side. Is anyone...
  10. Can't buy Ultimate Game Sale @Gold discount price? Am current Goldmember for 7+ years?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't buy Ultimate Game Sale @Gold discount price? Am current Goldmember for 7+ years?: Waited all night to make some sale purchases and just before I clicked to buy i noticed that i was going to be charged the non Gold price. Is the discount going to apply "after" I agree to the...