Goldmitgliedschaft [Translation-Gold membership]

Discus and support Goldmitgliedschaft [Translation-Gold membership] in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hallo. Ich habe meine Goldmitgliedschaft heute gekündigt. Beim meine Konto steht jetzt das es seit gestern die Mitgliedschaft abgelaufen ist. Habe... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by RadMATHIS1515, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Goldmitgliedschaft [Translation-Gold membership]

Hallo.

Ich habe meine Goldmitgliedschaft heute gekündigt. Beim meine Konto steht jetzt das es seit gestern die Mitgliedschaft abgelaufen ist. Habe aber eine Mailvon PayPal bekommen das sie sie die Bezahlung für die Mitgliedschaft in den nächsten zwei Tagen ausführen
    werden. Bekomme ich das Geld jetztautomatisch wieder. Vielen Dank im Voraus.

[Translation-Hello.

I cancelled my gold membership today. With my account now it is stated that it has expired the membership since yesterday. But have a mail from PayPal that they will carry out the payment for the membership in the next two days. Will I get the money
    back automatically. Thank you in advance.]

:)

RadMATHIS1515, Feb 7, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi there!

Thank you for coming to the forums. I'd be happy to help.

If you have canceled your subscription then you shouldn't be charged. Check your account to make sure that you don't also have a Game Pass subscription and that is what the email is referring to.

You can double check from here https://account.microsoft.com/services/ or you can get in contact with customer support and they can
    assure you that everything on your account is properly canceled.
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

I hope this helps!
  3. EXLEX Win User

3 Monate gold gekauft [Translation-Bought 3 months of gold]

Hey Thomas,

hat sich das Problem jetzt von allein gelöst ?

Ich vermute, du meinst die Games with Gold Titel, die man kostenlos bei einer Goldmitgliedschaft erhält - kann das sein ?

Wenn ja, probier mal den Download über die Webseite. Wenn das auch nicht funktioniert melde dich einfach nochmal hier.

Außer das Problem hat sich tatsächlich von selbst gelöst. ^^

[Mod Translation: Hey Thomas,

Has the problem now resolved itself?

I suspect you mean the Games with Gold titles you get for free at a Gold Membership-can that be?

If so, try downloading via the website. If that doesn't work, just get back here.

Except the problem has actually solved itself. ^^]
  4. Luis Gutiérrez Fuen Win User

Familia

Te refieres a un plan de familia? Como una membresia gold de familia?

[Translation: Do you mean to a family plan? If you would like a family gold membership?]
  5. Wyktorko Win User

Can't see no promotions in the Games tab

Perhaps I don't really understand how the gold membership works.

First of all its absolutely possible and legal to buy Gold membership here in Slovakia.

There's a official page translated to Slovakian where you can buy the membership and see all the local promotions (http://www.xbox.com/sk-SK/live). You can see that there are the same Games with
    Gold and Deals with Gold offers than in the rest of europe/usa.

And most importantly - up until last week I was able to see all those promotions in my xbox console. they've just suddenly dissapeared.
  6. Yezzmina Win User

swiching gold to family

While I don't speak/read french, so I can't translate that part, the Xbox Live Gold Family passes are no longer available for purchase, so you can not switch gold to family anymore. It is instead replaced with Xbox One Home Gold, where you pay for one membership,
    and everyone on your Xbox One will be able to use your gold on their own account.
Thema:

1. Goldmitgliedschaft [Translation-Gold membership] - Similar Threads - Goldmitgliedschaft Translation Gold

2. Não consigo instalar nada no meu xbox one nem apps [Mod Translation: I can't install...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo instalar nada no meu xbox one nem apps [Mod Translation: I can't install...: Olha esse problema já esta me irritando pois tudo que tento baixar da instalação interrompida Simplesmente tudo desde jogos até apps desde que fiz o hard reset tudo piorou E o pior foi que...
  3. Banissement GRATUIT!!!! [Translation - FREE banishment !!!!]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banissement GRATUIT!!!! [Translation - FREE banishment !!!!]: Bonjour, mon fils jouait tranquillement sa console au jeu fornite quand on a reçu un mail et une notification pour dire qu il était banni!!!! A 10 ans, mon fils n est pas un hacker, j étais...
  4. "Ведьмак 3 Дикая охота" [Translation-"Witcher 3 Wild Hunt"]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Ведьмак 3 Дикая охота" [Translation-"Witcher 3 Wild Hunt"]: Приобрел диск с игрой "Ведьмак 3 Дикая охота"., как установить русский дубляж? С официального магазина Microsoft скачивал языковой пакет, русский дубляж отсутствует,хотя в описании сказано,что он...
  5. İadesi yapılan Xbox Game Pass abonelik ücreti hesabıma yatmadı. [Translation - The...

in XBoX on Windows
    İadesi yapılan Xbox Game Pass abonelik ücreti hesabıma yatmadı. [Translation - The...: Merhabalar, Xbox Game Pass aboneliğim için bir iade talep etmiştim. Bana iade edildiğini söylediler lakin 27 gündür para hesabıma gelmedi. İninial ile görüştüğümde kendilerine geri ödeme...
  6. Gold & Game Pass 3 meses por R$ 3 [Translation - Gold & Game Pass 3 months by R $3]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gold & Game Pass 3 meses por R$ 3 [Translation - Gold & Game Pass 3 months by R $3]: Dia 09 apareceu em meu Xbox uma oferta com a seguinte mensagem "Gold & Game Pass 3 meses por R$ 3", porém ao clicar não disponibilizava a opção da oferta, somente aparecia os jogos incluído em...
  7. Vous contacter (Mod Translation: Contact you)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Vous contacter (Mod Translation: Contact you): Comment fait-on pour vous contacter, car je tourne en rond l ... Frédéric (Mod Translation) How to contact you, because I turn in circles there... Frédéric 63455592-a7a0-4ddc-8d0f-c92ffcf034b7
  8. Clôturer un compte [Edit - Translation] - To close an account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Clôturer un compte [Edit - Translation] - To close an account: Bonjour . Je me suis fait voler ma console Le problème c'est que .. C'est fumiers jouent sur mon compte et ca me déconnecte a chaque fois . Ma question : Es que je peux clôturer Ce compte ,...
  9. Faux signalement abusive [Translation - False Unreasonable reporting]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Faux signalement abusive [Translation - False Unreasonable reporting]: Bonjour, j'aurais besoin d'aide car je ne sais pas quoi faire, le compte de mon enfant été sanctionné plusieurs reprises, alors qu'il n'y a aucune raison. Je pense qu'une ou plusieurs personnes le...
  10. Poškrábané DVD [Mod Translation: Scratched DVD]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Poškrábané DVD [Mod Translation: Scratched DVD]: Ahoj, v Xboxu 360 se mi poškrábalo DVD s hrou GTA5. Je nějaká možnost, jak si to stáhnout a uložit na disk? Kopie z DVD také není možná a jinak bych to musel znovu koupit. [Mod Translation: Hi...