Goldmitgliedschaft [Translation-Gold membership]

Discus and support Goldmitgliedschaft [Translation-Gold membership] in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hallo. Ich habe meine Goldmitgliedschaft heute gekündigt. Beim meine Konto steht jetzt das es seit gestern die Mitgliedschaft abgelaufen ist. Habe... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by RadMATHIS1515, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Goldmitgliedschaft [Translation-Gold membership]

Hallo.

Ich habe meine Goldmitgliedschaft heute gekündigt. Beim meine Konto steht jetzt das es seit gestern die Mitgliedschaft abgelaufen ist. Habe aber eine Mailvon PayPal bekommen das sie sie die Bezahlung für die Mitgliedschaft in den nächsten zwei Tagen ausführen
    werden. Bekomme ich das Geld jetztautomatisch wieder. Vielen Dank im Voraus.

[Translation-Hello.

I cancelled my gold membership today. With my account now it is stated that it has expired the membership since yesterday. But have a mail from PayPal that they will carry out the payment for the membership in the next two days. Will I get the money
    back automatically. Thank you in advance.]

:)

RadMATHIS1515, Feb 7, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi there!

Thank you for coming to the forums. I'd be happy to help.

If you have canceled your subscription then you shouldn't be charged. Check your account to make sure that you don't also have a Game Pass subscription and that is what the email is referring to.

You can double check from here https://account.microsoft.com/services/ or you can get in contact with customer support and they can
    assure you that everything on your account is properly canceled.
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

I hope this helps!
  3. EXLEX Win User

3 Monate gold gekauft [Translation-Bought 3 months of gold]

Hey Thomas,

hat sich das Problem jetzt von allein gelöst ?

Ich vermute, du meinst die Games with Gold Titel, die man kostenlos bei einer Goldmitgliedschaft erhält - kann das sein ?

Wenn ja, probier mal den Download über die Webseite. Wenn das auch nicht funktioniert melde dich einfach nochmal hier.

Außer das Problem hat sich tatsächlich von selbst gelöst. ^^

[Mod Translation: Hey Thomas,

Has the problem now resolved itself?

I suspect you mean the Games with Gold titles you get for free at a Gold Membership-can that be?

If so, try downloading via the website. If that doesn't work, just get back here.

Except the problem has actually solved itself. ^^]
  4. Luis Gutiérrez Fuen Win User

Familia

Te refieres a un plan de familia? Como una membresia gold de familia?

[Translation: Do you mean to a family plan? If you would like a family gold membership?]
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Membresia Gold [Translation - Gold Membership]

Hi there Armando,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with the gold membership on your account. I recommend to try the following article:
    How to restart or power cycle your Xbox One console(Disconnect
    and reconnect your console's power cable).

If the issue persists, I recommend to
    contact Customer Support for
    further assistance with the subscription issue.

Hope this helps.
  6. Wyktorko Win User

Can't see no promotions in the Games tab

Perhaps I don't really understand how the gold membership works.

First of all its absolutely possible and legal to buy Gold membership here in Slovakia.

There's a official page translated to Slovakian where you can buy the membership and see all the local promotions (http://www.xbox.com/sk-SK/live). You can see that there are the same Games with
    Gold and Deals with Gold offers than in the rest of europe/usa.

And most importantly - up until last week I was able to see all those promotions in my xbox console. they've just suddenly dissapeared.
Thema:

1. Goldmitgliedschaft [Translation-Gold membership] - Similar Threads - Goldmitgliedschaft Translation Gold

2. Erro:Não é possível processar seu pagamento[Translation-Error: Unable to process your payment]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Erro:Não é possível processar seu pagamento[Translation-Error: Unable to process your payment]: Olá Eu estou a tentar comprar um cartão-presente de 30 reais, mas toda vez que eu vou finalizar a compra aparece a seguinte mensagem de erro na tela: Já tentei passar o cartão-presente com 2...
  3. Lejonkungen (2019) [Translate] The Lion King (2019)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lejonkungen (2019) [Translate] The Lion King (2019): Tja! Jag är ett otroligt stort fan av Lejonkungen och har velat köpa den hur länge som helst nu, såg att man kan köpa filmen och tänkte köpa den på min XB1, men filmen finns endast att köpa på den...
  4. Xbox One'da Oyun oynarken oturum kapanıyor! [Mod Translation - Sign-out while playing games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One'da Oyun oynarken oturum kapanıyor! [Mod Translation - Sign-out while playing games...: İyi günler Xbox One oyun konsolumda,oyun oynarken oturum kendi kendine kapanıyor.Oyun tekrar ana menüye geliyor. Sorunun neden kaynaklandığını bulamadım [Mod Translation - Good day on my Xbox One...
  5. 마인크래프트 환불해주세요 [Translate] Please refund Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    마인크래프트 환불해주세요 [Translate] Please refund Minecraft: 친구랑 pc로 하 24900원짜리 구매했는데 엑박버 인가봐요 환불하 싶습니다 [Translate by Mod] I bought it for 24,900 won to be a pc with a friend, but it's an ex-version. I want to refund 83ca7265-d49c-4f23-9cc3-6f04988da2e3
  6. Problemas de Sincronização[Translation-Sync Issues]

in XBoX on Windows
    Problemas de Sincronização[Translation-Sync Issues]: Não consigo sincronizar a minha conta Xbox no Asphalt 8. Eu mando ele conectar com a minha conta Xbox mas não ta dando certo e ele diz que não é possível. Alguem pode me ajudar? [Translation-I...
  7. Forza horizon 4 édition standard Probléme au lancement du jeu [Translation - Forza horizon...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza horizon 4 édition standard Probléme au lancement du jeu [Translation - Forza horizon...: Bonjour j'ai un souci j'ai pris le Game Pass sur windows 10 j'ai installer Forza Horizon 4 édition standard et quand je le lance et que je veux jouer il me met comme erreur : échec du chargement :...
  8. FORZA HORIZON4が起動しなくなった [Translate] FORZA HORIZON4 no longer starts

in XBoX on Windows
    FORZA HORIZON4が起動しなくなった [Translate] FORZA HORIZON4 no longer starts: windowsの方で質問をしたのですが、こちらで聞いた方が良いのではないかというアドバイスを いたので、内容は同じになってしまいますがこちらにも投稿させていた きます 何か問題やマナー違反がありましたら申し訳ありません 2週間ほど前から突然FH4が起動できなくなりました 最初に表示されるウィンドウは出るのですが、その後音もなくウィンドウが閉じられ、何度起動しようとしても同じです...
  9. Аккаунт XBOX [Translate] XBOX account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Аккаунт XBOX [Translate] XBOX account: Не имею не каких данных о почте моего аккаунта но знаю пароль от него как восстановить и еще знаю к камому номеру телефона он привязан. Утерял аккаунт после сброса хбоха до заводских настроек(...
  10. Детский аккаунт на XBOX One X [Translation - Children's account on XBOX One X ]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Детский аккаунт на XBOX One X [Translation - Children's account on XBOX One X ]: Всем доброго дня. Есть приставка One X. Изначально залогинена под аккаунтом взрослого, играл в основном ребенок. Т.к. зачастую не могу контролировать, сколько ребенок проводит времени за играми,...