Goldmitgliedschaft [Translation-Gold membership]

Discus and support Goldmitgliedschaft [Translation-Gold membership] in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hallo. Ich habe meine Goldmitgliedschaft heute gekündigt. Beim meine Konto steht jetzt das es seit gestern die Mitgliedschaft abgelaufen ist. Habe... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by RadMATHIS1515, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Goldmitgliedschaft [Translation-Gold membership]

Hallo.

Ich habe meine Goldmitgliedschaft heute gekündigt. Beim meine Konto steht jetzt das es seit gestern die Mitgliedschaft abgelaufen ist. Habe aber eine Mailvon PayPal bekommen das sie sie die Bezahlung für die Mitgliedschaft in den nächsten zwei Tagen ausführen
    werden. Bekomme ich das Geld jetztautomatisch wieder. Vielen Dank im Voraus.

[Translation-Hello.

I cancelled my gold membership today. With my account now it is stated that it has expired the membership since yesterday. But have a mail from PayPal that they will carry out the payment for the membership in the next two days. Will I get the money
    back automatically. Thank you in advance.]

:)

RadMATHIS1515, Feb 7, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi there!

Thank you for coming to the forums. I'd be happy to help.

If you have canceled your subscription then you shouldn't be charged. Check your account to make sure that you don't also have a Game Pass subscription and that is what the email is referring to.

You can double check from here https://account.microsoft.com/services/ or you can get in contact with customer support and they can
    assure you that everything on your account is properly canceled.
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

I hope this helps!
  3. EXLEX Win User

3 Monate gold gekauft [Translation-Bought 3 months of gold]

Hey Thomas,

hat sich das Problem jetzt von allein gelöst ?

Ich vermute, du meinst die Games with Gold Titel, die man kostenlos bei einer Goldmitgliedschaft erhält - kann das sein ?

Wenn ja, probier mal den Download über die Webseite. Wenn das auch nicht funktioniert melde dich einfach nochmal hier.

Außer das Problem hat sich tatsächlich von selbst gelöst. ^^

[Mod Translation: Hey Thomas,

Has the problem now resolved itself?

I suspect you mean the Games with Gold titles you get for free at a Gold Membership-can that be?

If so, try downloading via the website. If that doesn't work, just get back here.

Except the problem has actually solved itself. ^^]
  4. Luis Gutiérrez Fuen Win User

Familia

Te refieres a un plan de familia? Como una membresia gold de familia?

[Translation: Do you mean to a family plan? If you would like a family gold membership?]
  5. Wyktorko Win User

Can't see no promotions in the Games tab

Perhaps I don't really understand how the gold membership works.

First of all its absolutely possible and legal to buy Gold membership here in Slovakia.

There's a official page translated to Slovakian where you can buy the membership and see all the local promotions (http://www.xbox.com/sk-SK/live). You can see that there are the same Games with
    Gold and Deals with Gold offers than in the rest of europe/usa.

And most importantly - up until last week I was able to see all those promotions in my xbox console. they've just suddenly dissapeared.
  6. Yezzmina Win User

swiching gold to family

While I don't speak/read french, so I can't translate that part, the Xbox Live Gold Family passes are no longer available for purchase, so you can not switch gold to family anymore. It is instead replaced with Xbox One Home Gold, where you pay for one membership,
    and everyone on your Xbox One will be able to use your gold on their own account.
Thema:

1. Goldmitgliedschaft [Translation-Gold membership] - Similar Threads - Goldmitgliedschaft Translation Gold

2. 프로필 로그인 문제(게임) [Edit - Translation] - Profile login problem (game)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    프로필 로그인 문제(게임) [Edit - Translation] - Profile login problem (game): 포르자 호라이즌4 기본 화면에서 넘어가질 못한다. 프로필에 로그인이 되어있지 않아서 그 다는데.... 필자는 xbox프로필 성인인증 완료(아이핀!!!), 마이크로소프트 계 보 중이다. 많은 오류가 있었 , 많은 시간을 소모했다. 게임을 산 지 20시간이 지난 지금 아직도 즐기지 못했다는 것에 매우 큰 불쾌감을 느낀다. 대체 무엇을 해야하나?...
  3. Bloqué [Translation - Blocked]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Bloqué [Translation - Blocked]: Je me suis fais bloquer pas des personne qui mon insulter parce que je lai battu donc il a cree un complot pour me signaler ----- [Mod Translation - I did not block anyone who insulted me...
  4. forza horizon 4 no funciona con mi perfil [Translation-forza horizon 4 does not work with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 4 no funciona con mi perfil [Translation-forza horizon 4 does not work with...: Saludos a todos, tengo un problema desde hace más de una semana, el juego horizon 4 no se ejecuta con mi perfil en mi xbox one s, cuando llega la primera pantalla de animación, donde da la...
  5. Problème connexion wifi Xbox One s [Translate] Xbox one s WiFi connection problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problème connexion wifi Xbox One s [Translate] Xbox one s WiFi connection problem: Bonjour,alors voila jai deux console xbox one s une acheter en decembre l’autre en mars depuis hier soir impossible de me reconnecter au reseau wifi de ma airbox ni de mon telephone en parte de...
  6. problème connexion à Netflix [Translation-problem connecting to Netflix]

in XBoX on Consoles
    problème connexion à Netflix [Translation-problem connecting to Netflix]: Bonjour Depuis le 15 avril 2019 je n'arrive pas lancer netflix. Il m'indique de vérifier la statue de x case un.! J'ai éteint et redémarré internet mais rien n'y fait. Merci [Translation-...
  7. 엑스박스 게임 환불 [Translation - Xbox game refund]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    엑스박스 게임 환불 [Translation - Xbox game refund]: 몇 시간 gta5를 구매하였는데, 환불을 요청 수 있을까요? 설치만 한뒤 실행만 깐 한 상태인데 확인 부탁드립니다. -------- [Mod Translation - I bought gta5 a few hours ago, can I ask for a refund? It is only a few minutes after...
  8. impossibile accedere a xbox live [Translate] Cannot access Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    impossibile accedere a xbox live [Translate] Cannot access Xbox Live: buongiorno non riesco ad accedere ad xbox live dal mio pc. In pratica stanotte ho lasciato acceso il mio pc perchè stava scaricando un gioco dal Microsoft Store, quindi stamattina l'ha...
  9. Compte suspendu [Translate] Suspended account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Compte suspendu [Translate] Suspended account: Mon compte a été suspendu temporairement je veux que il soit débloqué E-mail de compte suspendu : [Personal Info removed by Mod] [Translate by Mod] My account was temporarily suspended I...
  10. Promoção Live Gold com Apex [Translate] Live Gold Promotion with Apex

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Promoção Live Gold com Apex [Translate] Live Gold Promotion with Apex: Ola! Eu acabei de compra live gold por causa da promoção de moedas no Apex 1000 .. porem essas moedas não veio oque que eu faço para télas!? [Translate by Mod] Hello! I just bought live gold...