: Good download and upload but bad ping

Discus and support : Good download and upload but bad ping in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Good download and upload but bad ping Lately ive been having ping issues and i have no idea why i have around 300 download mbps and 30 upload but for... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by korbincardona, Oct 6, 2020.

1. : Good download and upload but bad ping

What was your avarage ping (ms), towards same server(s), before "lately"?

:)

korbincardona, Oct 6, 2020
  2. taidara Win User

Lately ive been having ping issues and i have no idea why i have around 300 download mbps and 30 upload but for some reason i have around 70-80 latency does anyone know how to fix this
    What was your avarage ping (ms), towards same server(s), before "lately"?
  3. The1337gamer Win User

yet another un-explained glitch

[quote user="TopFire"]

I've always wondered this. Is having a Ping of 14 a Download of 15.12 and an Upload of 6.34 considere bad, average, or good?

[/quote]

That's very good. The lower your ping, the better. Ping is more important for gaming than your download/upload speed. You don't download/upload large files when gaming online so download/upload speeds are rarely an issue for most people. High ping (or network
    latency) will cause lagg in matches.
  4. TopFire Win User

yet another un-explained glitch

I've always wondered this. Is having a Ping of 14 a Download of 15.12 and an Upload of 6.34 considere bad, average, or good?
  5. Nightsfalls Win User

xbox live ***

this is what my internet is right atm 15 ping download speed 25.70 mbps and upload speed 0.52 mbps

and is it good or bad
  6. Muttonloaf99 Win User

Connected to the internet but not to LIVE?

Ok the test results were:

PING: 47 MS

Download Speed: 2.14mbps

Upload Speed: 0.41 mbps

Is this good or bad we also have windows xp
Thema:

1. : Good download and upload but bad ping - Similar Threads - download upload bad

2. Can someone upload the Xbox October update for download?

in XboX Insiders
    Can someone upload the Xbox October update for download?: My Xbox hard drive corrupted and I had to replace it and I'm on a insider build so I need the most recent update to fix it. submitted by /u/OfficialScampi [link] [comments]
  3. Is anyone else having low upload speed with high download speeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having low upload speed with high download speeds: I have 400 mbps download and 20 upload and in the last two weeks the download speed is perfect but the upload speed is between 1.5 and 3.5. I know for a fact its not my internet company so that...
  4. Xbox download/upload/connection speed slower than my internet package

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox download/upload/connection speed slower than my internet package: Ever since moving into my new house in February my xbox download/upload, and connection speeds via wifi have been absolute garbage, im talking less than 1mbps. I've even had issues streaming...
  5. I sense throttling of download/upload connectivity rate

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sense throttling of download/upload connectivity rate: To Microsoft Xbox, My name is Charles. I have been an xbox paid user since 2008. I would like to point out that for the past few weeks, especially during COVID-19, that my direct connection to...
  6. Xbox One Download and Upload speed really slow and totally below internet speeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Download and Upload speed really slow and totally below internet speeds: Been trying to download games and updates over the last couple of days and it’s just taking ages to download anything. My download speeds have ranged anywhere between 300 Kbps to 2.5 Mbps. Carried...
  7. I never downloaded gamebar or XBox but Microsoft fraudulently uploaded it and I can't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I never downloaded gamebar or XBox but Microsoft fraudulently uploaded it and I can't...: I never downloaded gamebar or XBox but Microsoft fraudulently uploaded it and I can't delete it by right-clicking! 90402c2f-e371-4b77-b775-41d4ba9ff1f9
  8. : XBox One Good Upload/Download Speed but bad latency

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : XBox One Good Upload/Download Speed but bad latency: : XBox One Good Upload/Download Speed but bad latency so, maybe your WLAN Connection (try a Cable) or it is your ISP 433ebfd2-bad7-45b1-8b87-6fc4d575d845
  9. Online gaming streaming - Amazing download speed, poor upload speed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Online gaming streaming - Amazing download speed, poor upload speed: Hello, I am attempting to stream my gameplay through my Xbox. I ran a speed diagnostic and my current download speed is 450 mbps and an upload of only 33 mbps (which is my biggest issue). I am...
  10. Suddenly my xbox one x is receiving zero download speed but high upload.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suddenly my xbox one x is receiving zero download speed but high upload.: My download speed is Zero, I do not understand why, its wired with 60mpbs, i tried many troubleshooting methods and ended up resetting my console. This is frustrating, its been almost a year...