Good Evening

Discus and support Good Evening in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, After my work I came home and jumped on my xbox one and saw this message. "A problem occurred Unable to connect it. Please try again in a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BUBBASNIPER91, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Good Evening

Hello,

After my work I came home and jumped on my xbox one and saw this message.

"A problem occurred

Unable to connect it. Please try again in
    a few minutes or check your account
    by accessing account.live.com. Between:
    0x80048883 "

I can access my account normally at
    site

Since this is your fault. Not ours because of your update. As I have saw on other posts, by other gamers. Who are getting the same issues. Are we getting this money back. Since we can not access our games. That we have paid for..... we can't play due to
    online only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards

Bubba

:)

BUBBASNIPER91, Jan 22, 2014
  2. Good Evening

Hello,

After my work I came home and jumped on my xbox one and saw this message.

"A problem occurred

Unable to connect it. Please try again in
    a few minutes or check your account
    by accessing account.live.com. Between:
    0x80048883 "

I can access my account normally at
    site

Since this is your fault. Not ours because of your update. As I have saw on other posts by other gamers. Who are getting the same problems. Are we getting this money back. Since I can not access my games. That I paid for..... I can't play due to online only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards

Bubba

3. BusGod
    BusGod Guest
    Good Evening

Bubba to further what Lengendary Lynx said, that code indicates you have a network problem. Can you please go to Settings>Network on the console and run the tests? Also reboot your modem and router.

BusGod, Jan 22, 2014
  4. Good Evening

tip to anyone try and go on a game. As I have tired to do so. It might force sign you in???? which work for me as I tired it that way!!!

5. BUBBASNIPER91 Win User

Good Evening

tip to anyone try and go on a game. As I have tired to do so. It might force sign you in???? which work for me as I tired it that way!!!
  6. BusGod Win User

Good Evening

Bubba to further what Lengendary Lynx said, that code indicates you have a network problem. Can you please go to Settings>Network on the console and run the tests? Also reboot your modem and router.
  7. Tut0r Win User

Good Evening

Hi Bubba, I'm not quite sure what you mean by 'online only' as if you've had your xbox one for a while the first update you do when you setup the console is the only time you should need to be 'online' to play a game if your account is linked to that xbox.

That being said though if you still can't connect to xbox live have you tried testing your connection? What happens? How long has this been happening? Any other error codes showing up?
  8. G R E E D XCIII Win User

Good even seed.

You could make your own seed. Try a word that's 6 to 10 letters all caps with a number at the end that ranges from 00 to 99. That's what I do an get great worlds. "CREATE76" ect...
  9. Mister Eee UFK Win User

Good even seed.

Nice one I'll check them out
Thema:

Good Evening

1. Good Evening - Similar Threads - Evening

2. Apps wont even start to install. Game do but not apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apps wont even start to install. Game do but not apps: Cant install any apps, tried hard reset. It's been a few days trying to install free app(amazon prime) the other apps dont install either. Been trying a few days.tnx...
  3. i joind the program and even have the app on my xbox for it but i still cant stream my...

in XboX Insiders
    i joind the program and even have the app on my xbox for it but i still cant stream my...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ninjabronie19 [link] [comments]
  4. I can't play games that I own because it says I need game pass even though I haven't had it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play games that I own because it says I need game pass even though I haven't had it...: This all happened when a nice customer support person was trying to help me fix minecraft. He told me to factory reset my console and so I did. Then I had to reinstall minecraft. It was going to...
  5. Unable to purchase Xbox games (even free ones)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase Xbox games (even free ones): I was trying to purchase an Xbox 360 game for Xbox One S (Backwards compatible), but when I try to purchase the game, I get an error about buying the game from the Xbox itself and not xbox.com...
  6. Controller working intermittent even on USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller working intermittent even on USB: I looked everywhere, tried everything. We just bought an xbox one x for christmas with 2 controllers. The one works great. The problematic one was good until a couple days ago. the controller...
  7. Xbox one S won't turn on even thought when I push the button and it lights up then lights off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S won't turn on even thought when I push the button and it lights up then lights off: Hello, I have been trying for the past hour to get my Xbox one s to turn on but I have been met with the same result. The console light will turn and after a second would turn off. I have tried...
  8. cant play offline even tho my xbox is set to my home xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant play offline even tho my xbox is set to my home xbox: so i dont have internt that often so i have my xbox as my home xbox. but it wont let me play my games offline. owned gamepass or ea. yes i own all of these, yes its my home xbox, yes i connect at...
  9. Help, it wong let me stream games from my console to my phone even though I'm an insider...

in XboX Insiders
    Help, it wong let me stream games from my console to my phone even though I'm an insider...: It wont let me stream games from my console to my phone even though I'm an insider and have all the requirements and have xcloud submitted by /u/hotlincs13 [link] [comments]
  10. My xbox is in omega and even after the update I still cant counsel stream :(

in XboX Insiders
    My xbox is in omega and even after the update I still cant counsel stream :(: [IMG] submitted by /u/Belgarath12 [link] [comments]