Good Evening

Discus and support Good Evening in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, After my work I came home and jumped on my xbox one and saw this message. "A problem occurred Unable to connect it. Please try again in a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BUBBASNIPER91, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Good Evening

Hello,

After my work I came home and jumped on my xbox one and saw this message.

"A problem occurred

Unable to connect it. Please try again in
    a few minutes or check your account
    by accessing account.live.com. Between:
    0x80048883 "

I can access my account normally at
    site

Since this is your fault. Not ours because of your update. As I have saw on other posts, by other gamers. Who are getting the same issues. Are we getting this money back. Since we can not access our games. That we have paid for..... we can't play due to
    online only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards

Bubba

:)

BUBBASNIPER91, Jan 22, 2014
  2. Good Evening

Hello,

After my work I came home and jumped on my xbox one and saw this message.

"A problem occurred

Unable to connect it. Please try again in
    a few minutes or check your account
    by accessing account.live.com. Between:
    0x80048883 "

I can access my account normally at
    site

Since this is your fault. Not ours because of your update. As I have saw on other posts by other gamers. Who are getting the same problems. Are we getting this money back. Since I can not access my games. That I paid for..... I can't play due to online only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards

Bubba

3. BusGod
    BusGod Guest
    Good Evening

Bubba to further what Lengendary Lynx said, that code indicates you have a network problem. Can you please go to Settings>Network on the console and run the tests? Also reboot your modem and router.

BusGod, Jan 22, 2014
  4. Good Evening

tip to anyone try and go on a game. As I have tired to do so. It might force sign you in???? which work for me as I tired it that way!!!

5. BUBBASNIPER91 Win User

Good Evening

tip to anyone try and go on a game. As I have tired to do so. It might force sign you in???? which work for me as I tired it that way!!!
  6. BusGod Win User

Good Evening

Bubba to further what Lengendary Lynx said, that code indicates you have a network problem. Can you please go to Settings>Network on the console and run the tests? Also reboot your modem and router.
  7. Tut0r Win User

Good Evening

Hi Bubba, I'm not quite sure what you mean by 'online only' as if you've had your xbox one for a while the first update you do when you setup the console is the only time you should need to be 'online' to play a game if your account is linked to that xbox.

That being said though if you still can't connect to xbox live have you tried testing your connection? What happens? How long has this been happening? Any other error codes showing up?
  8. G R E E D XCIII Win User

Good even seed.

You could make your own seed. Try a word that's 6 to 10 letters all caps with a number at the end that ranges from 00 to 99. That's what I do an get great worlds. "CREATE76" ect...
  9. Mister Eee UFK Win User

Good even seed.

Nice one I'll check them out
Thema:

Good Evening

1. Good Evening - Similar Threads - Evening

2. My Xbox says no signal even though it's turned on!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox says no signal even though it's turned on!: Please help me! My xbox's graphics went bad all of a sudden then the sound went off. I tried to fix it went my xbox screen went black and went to no signal. It is turned on and I have tried...
  3. None of my games work, even offline games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    None of my games work, even offline games: I understand Xbox live is having problems but none of my games will work, not even games that I own disks for that are not online games. I even unplugged my internet and no games will work, and...
  4. MM games that are not in castilian spanish in Xbox One even when they were translated in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MM games that are not in castilian spanish in Xbox One even when they were translated in...: Hi, I wanted to report and get in contact with official customer support to tell that games that on Xbox 360 were perfectly dubbed and translated into Spanish from spain such as Gears of War 2 or...
  5. My Xbox one preforms actions by itself even when the controller is off

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one preforms actions by itself even when the controller is off: hello, my xbox just keeps preforming action by itself. I was watching s movie and then it just paused again and again and again. Its not just the movie app, its the whole console, it is currently...
  6. By navigating in the menu from right to left (even with LB and RB) no sound is transmitted...

in XboX Insiders
    By navigating in the menu from right to left (even with LB and RB) no sound is transmitted...: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox One S and External Drive - Some folders show as Empty (even though they have files in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S and External Drive - Some folders show as Empty (even though they have files in...: I'm trying to resolve a rather bizarre issue. I have an external drive (an 8TB MyBook) plugged into my Xbox One S via a USB port. There are two sub-folders in particular, Season for a TV show,...
  8. The Orange Box is locked at 1080p on my Xbox One X even though the Microsoft site says it’s...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Orange Box is locked at 1080p on my Xbox One X even though the Microsoft site says it’s...: I just bought a physical copy of The Orange Box(Half-Life). Over at the Microsoft site it says that The Orange Box is Xbox One X Enhanced & that it can be played in 4K. However, when I go into...
  9. I can't play any online game even though I'm connect to Xbox live xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play any online game even though I'm connect to Xbox live xbox one: I cant play any online game NO ITS NOT A CONNECTION ISSUE every time i load up a game it wont let me play online titanfall two said "Your profile is not permitted to play online" or something like...
  10. Why did I get suspended for saying niger even though I was talking about the country

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get suspended for saying niger even though I was talking about the country: [Remove PI] was talking to me online doing summer homework and he asked me to name a country in africa thats why i said “the country” after i said niger. He reported me before i said country...