Good Game Part 2

Discus and support Good Game Part 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone, My first post I was asking about saying Good game or not. So, 99% of the replies up to now, everyone agree on saying it!! To my big... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CYA007, Feb 13, 2020 at 10:13 AM.

1. CYA007
    CYA007 Guest

Good Game Part 2

Hi everyone,

My first post I was asking about saying Good game or not. So, 99% of the replies up to now, everyone agree on saying it!!

To my big surprise and my experience only. I play COD all the time, let’s say that I say GG to 20 players via messages, I get

1 or 2 replies! Strange would you say!

I said GG to good players, new players as well to encourage them.

So to make it short, let’s try to do it all the time, everyone likes to be told GG and it also gave you a little break between games. Let’s make games explose of “ Good Game “ respect and fun!!

What do you think?

:)

2. Smwutches Win User

Good Game Part 2

Please refrain from creating duplicate threads. As your original post is still open, you'll want to continue any further discussion
    there.
  3. Recon 777i Win User

Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn

Part 2 was interesting but a little short I thought. But still good.
  4. CATH84 Win User

Assassin's Creed: Revelations

i love this game although im not to good at mp , i like the idea but find it kind of slow .i like the tower defence parts they added and agree they have taken the best parts of 1 and 2 to make 3 !!
  5. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Favorite soundtrack/theme music from a video game?

The Last Ninja, Commando, First blood part 2 and many others. Good taste.
  6. bstn617 Win User

Saints Row an alternative to GTA?

Saints row is good I liked part 2 the best but after i finished part 3 I was done with it it just didn't really have any replay value after your all leveled up it's a joke and the soundtrack is trash. Gta4 is the better game imo much more replay value and
    good dlc unlike Saints Row.
Thema:

Good Game Part 2

1. Good Game Part 2 - Similar Threads - Game Part

2. Cant install games in Xbox beta app - parts of install not shown anymore - i loose weeks of...

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant install games in Xbox beta app - parts of install not shown anymore - i loose weeks of...: Hallo, i cant download recore or other games in xbox beta app anymore. When i try to download recore it seams that it starts and i see the download in the microsoft store but on the next day when...
  3. The second part of the Games with Gold titles for October are available now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The second part of the Games with Gold titles for October are available now: Thanks will make sure I get these. 12ceb25c-56e0-4514-b6c5-61b79a0ff854
  4. Download non parte da xbox game pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Download non parte da xbox game pass PC: Ciao mi chiamo Alessandro, avrei un problema con l'app di xbox su PC. Ho sottoscritto da poco l'abbonamento game pass per PC e provando a scaricare i giochi compresi nell'abbonamento mi sono...
  5. If you could merge parts of your 3 favourite Xbox games what would they be?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If you could merge parts of your 3 favourite Xbox games what would they be?: For me I would take the characters, weapons and abilities from Destiny 2. Have a large free roam world like Elder Scrolls online and have the customisation and javelins from anthem to travel...
  6. Insultes et racisme en partie de jeu vidéo [Insults and racism in part video game ]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Insultes et racisme en partie de jeu vidéo [Insults and racism in part video game ]: Bonjour, divers joueurs sont au courant du jeu, par quel moyen pouvez-vous faire remonter, je ne tolère pas plus les comportements de ce genre que sur voit de plus en plus. UNEAucun moyen de...
  7. Which games are part of the FREEDOM games challenge

in XBoX Rewards
    Which games are part of the FREEDOM games challenge: So I am doing the Freedom challenge mission where you have to play 3 games for 5 hours each and I have so far played 2 of the 3 for 5 hours and they have counted. However my last one still has not...
  8. I can’t talk in game or part but can hear everyone

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t talk in game or part but can hear everyone: so I have done everything hard reset change my nat to open. I even called Xbox and he went through a list of things and changed something in my Xbox and nothing hasn’t worked. I have to Usenet my...
  9. XboxOne game won't launch; MegaMan X legacy collection part 1 and 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XboxOne game won't launch; MegaMan X legacy collection part 1 and 2: Alright, I hope I'm posting in the right area... so I purchased MegaMan X legacy collection. Installed both parts 1 and 2. Done this maybe a thousand times in the past with other titles....
  10. Good afternoon what is best game state of decay 2 or call of duty zombies part.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Good afternoon what is best game state of decay 2 or call of duty zombies part.: youre opinion count. I play both. In my opinion Like the state of decay. b44dfd35-7680-4057-a895-4eaff3e02678