Good hard drive choice ?

Discus and support Good hard drive choice ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Normanaly I know whats best but I just to hear second opinions.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rage Warrior, Jun 14, 2014.

1. Rage Warrior
    Rage Warrior Guest

Good hard drive choice ?

Rage Warrior, Jun 14, 2014
  2. louisg
    louisg Guest
    louisg, Jun 14, 2014
  3. featherhall
    featherhall Guest
    External hard drive choices

I got seagates 2tb external from Argos for £59.99 and it's been fantastic. It does use a plug but is whisper quiet. Very happy with it. Games took between 5-10 minutes to transfer each

featherhall, Jun 14, 2014
  4. Auswulf
    Auswulf Guest

Good hard drive choice ?

That hard drive will be great for the Xbox One. Fast and has plenty of space for tons of games.

Auswulf, Jun 21, 2014
  5. Auswulf Win User

Good hard drive choice ?

That hard drive will be great for the Xbox One. Fast and has plenty of space for tons of games.
  6. Cristal Life Win User

Hard Choice ...

Thank you a lot guys ! I appreciate. I will pick Shadow of Mordor over AW.

Also the 3 year was a random edit. I coudn't help myself xD
  7. x24hrs2livex Win User

Hard Choice ...

^^The MS Store had it for $30...sucker!!

I would go with Mordor. The game is fantastic. I even broke my no DLC/Season pass rule for it.
  8. nwrlds Win User

Hard Choice ...

I'd say it is down to which genre do you prefer to play. Shooters or action/adventure.

Personally I'd go for 'Shadow of Mordor', simply because I find it fun to go around helping my minion climb in the ranks.
  9. DEACON Win User

Hard Choice ...

personally i'd go Advanced Warfare. i mean it's close because Mordor is really good too. but i've had more fun with AW because of Exo Survival mode. once you're done with Mordor there isn't much of an insentive to play again.
Thema:

Good hard drive choice ?

1. Good hard drive choice ? - Similar Threads - hard drive choice

2. External Hard Drive Problem Seagate 4TB model SRDNONF 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    External Hard Drive Problem Seagate 4TB model SRDNONF 1: Hi Everyone Please can someone Help . i have an External Hard Drive for my X Box . its a Seagate 4 TB unit , ive had it well over a Year and it has at least one Game on it but i carnt seem to...
  3. KESU 1TB Hard Drive Stopping Gameplay

in XBoX on Consoles
    KESU 1TB Hard Drive Stopping Gameplay: I recently bought a hard drive from KESU off of Amazon last month and the entire time, I've been trying to play certain games on my console with the hard drive plugged in. Every time I start up a...
  4. Internal vs External hard drives

in XBoX on Consoles
    Internal vs External hard drives: Is it better/safer to put my big downloaded games (without a disk) on my external hard drive or my internal hard drive on my xbox? 24e509c1-bf30-40ed-860b-4fffbf38c9be
  5. How do I replace an Xbox One X hard drive? Without causing damage or getting software issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I replace an Xbox One X hard drive? Without causing damage or getting software issues?: It seems like for research, I want to upgrade my capacity of internal storage because I am tired of having to delete games to install other ones, I want to upgrade my XBOX One, not just my Xbox...
  6. How to remove music from ORIGINAL Xbox hard drive.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to remove music from ORIGINAL Xbox hard drive.: Hi friends! I need to get some music files off my ORIGINAL xbox hard drive. PC cannot read the drive. I am an artist and the only copy of some of my music is stuck here. The drive shows as a...
  7. External Hard Drive Formatting Time

in XBoX on Consoles
    External Hard Drive Formatting Time: So, I just want to know how long it should take to format an external hard drive for games and apps. I have a 2tb hard drive, it has been nearly 2 days and it has still not finished formatting....
  8. Xbox one external hard drive connecting and disconnecting issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one external hard drive connecting and disconnecting issue: So i bought a 500 GB xbox one external hard drive and unboxed it and when i unboxed it, i turned on my xbox one and pluged it in. Everything was fine until i tryed to press the format button on my...
  9. how do i download my tv and movies to external hard drive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i download my tv and movies to external hard drive?: how do i download my tv and movies to external hard drive? 768c360d-3ef0-4570-9502-c14b4f73d1d5
  10. Storage management copying on external Hard drives?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Storage management copying on external Hard drives?: My question is I own two Xbox one X since i just bought the new cyberpunk edition and was going to split the externals since i have two plug in to xbox one x and was wondering since if theres a...