Good hard drive choice ?

Discus and support Good hard drive choice ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Normanaly I know whats best but I just to hear second opinions.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rage Warrior, Jun 14, 2014.

1. Rage Warrior
    Rage Warrior Guest

Good hard drive choice ?

Rage Warrior, Jun 14, 2014
  2. louisg
    louisg Guest
    louisg, Jun 14, 2014
  3. featherhall
    featherhall Guest
    External hard drive choices

I got seagates 2tb external from Argos for £59.99 and it's been fantastic. It does use a plug but is whisper quiet. Very happy with it. Games took between 5-10 minutes to transfer each

featherhall, Jun 14, 2014
  4. Auswulf
    Auswulf Guest

Good hard drive choice ?

That hard drive will be great for the Xbox One. Fast and has plenty of space for tons of games.

Auswulf, Jun 21, 2014
  5. Auswulf Win User

Good hard drive choice ?

That hard drive will be great for the Xbox One. Fast and has plenty of space for tons of games.
  6. davemcfly85 Win User

Cant play an original xbox game that i downloaded

there is no such thing as a 100 gig hard drive for the 360, if you have the old style 360 you had a choice, 20, 60, 120, and 250 if you have the slim you have one choice a 250. if you are talking about say a USB external hard drive than your game will NOT
    work as only a MS brand 360 hard drive will have the emulation software required for disc based and downloaded old gen xbox games to work, no other way (even flash drives will not work) sorry.
  7. Cristal Life Win User

Hard Choice ...

Thank you a lot guys ! I appreciate. I will pick Shadow of Mordor over AW.

Also the 3 year was a random edit. I coudn't help myself xD
  8. x24hrs2livex Win User

Hard Choice ...

^^The MS Store had it for $30...sucker!!

I would go with Mordor. The game is fantastic. I even broke my no DLC/Season pass rule for it.
  9. nwrlds Win User

Hard Choice ...

I'd say it is down to which genre do you prefer to play. Shooters or action/adventure.

Personally I'd go for 'Shadow of Mordor', simply because I find it fun to go around helping my minion climb in the ranks.
Thema:

Good hard drive choice ?

1. Good hard drive choice ? - Similar Threads - hard drive choice

2. Xbox, videos, and the hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox, videos, and the hard drive: Hello, I was wondering if I could set my Xbox One S to save game clips to my in-console hard drive, specifically in the videos folder. I was browsing through my clips today, and all my clips...
  3. Xbox Update and External Hard drive problen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Update and External Hard drive problen: Hello everyone, a few days ago, I ran across a problem which I believe started with the Update on Oct 10. It began when "Events (Beta)" had stopped and failed to install, I did a number of...
  4. Is it safe to leave a seagate external hard drive plugged in all the time(Xbox One)?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it safe to leave a seagate external hard drive plugged in all the time(Xbox One)?: Just recently bought one, was just wondering if it is okay to leave my 2tb external hard drive plugged in all the time? 4ccd6009-787e-45ea-852f-c43b4af7c585
  5. External hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    External hard drive: When I try to copy or move Grand Theft Auto 5 to my external hard drive it only comes to 0,7% and then stops. Please help 533516b7-5127-4fc4-802b-a322608bbe5e
  6. External hard drive detection problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    External hard drive detection problems: Hello i have been trying to format my 1tb external hard drive to my xbox one with no luck. Ive made sure i have all the requirements but everytime i go to check my storage on settings app the app...
  7. Wireless Xbox One controller won't interact with Xbox with external hard drive plugged in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Xbox One controller won't interact with Xbox with external hard drive plugged in.: I have been having problems with my Xbox one wireless controller and the external hard drive. I have figured (out after a long and painful process) that when the EHD is plugged in, the wireless...
  8. Hard drive detected but no games show?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hard drive detected but no games show?: I just got a new xbox one x and connected the hard drive. Its showing at detected but when i go to games and apps there isnt anything. I shouldnt need to install anything or the internet? Nothing...
  9. External Hard Drive — Instant On

in XboX Insiders
    External Hard Drive — Instant On: My external WD 8tb drive wants to spin up then down every minute on the dot. This has been happening for some time now I assume, since the previous WD 6tb died on me and it wasn't even a couple...
  10. Xbox One X Frequently Not Recognizing Healthy External Hard Drives, and Now...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X Frequently Not Recognizing Healthy External Hard Drives, and Now...: And now, my Xbox is somehow installing Halo 5 Guardians, again. As soon as I put the disk in, it started installing. I assume there is a way to prevent it from making an immediate install of a...