GOOD NEWS!!!

Discus and support GOOD NEWS!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; An update for xbox + PSN minecraft is coming out 29.04.15! Want proof? Go on twitter search for 4j studios bb889b76-be59-4511-8c6c-60e052773650 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XxFrostyPl4yZxX, Apr 28, 2015.

1. GOOD NEWS!!!

An update for xbox + PSN minecraft is coming out 29.04.15! Want proof? Go on twitter search for 4j studios

:)

XxFrostyPl4yZxX, Apr 28, 2015
  2. Branch0
    Branch0 Guest
    Good News

My Tap-tiles, Jigsaw, And Minesweeper started working as normal this AM. I didn't do anything special but kept my patience.

It was good to have the forum-- Just to know that there was an issue from other players.

If yours isn't working it may take time like the window updates make a cycle. Good day to All.

Branch0, Apr 28, 2015
  3. james ~
    james ~ Guest
    Good news everyone!

It was a futurama reference hah.

james ~, Apr 28, 2015
  4. HiddenSerpent Win User

New Xbox Will Be Good For ?

the new xbox will not be good, it will be excellent at everything. it will be the ultimate dream console. the strength of Power PCs, the games of sony, the weakness of neither. (or so I at least hope.)
  5. Humunculy Win User

[quote user="IceStorm III"]

As long as the purchasing gamertag can log into Live, a game or content purchased on the Marketplace can be played on any console. No license transfer is required.[/quote]

exactly..so why are the discussions about the possibility of the game to be tied in with the console?
  6. Humunculy Win User

The fact that one game will be "tied" with one console is bizzare due to the fact that if you would want to upgrade or buy a second one you wont be able to use that game. Tht is illogical and wont happen. The games all have licenses and even with the current
    xbox in order to play the game you have downloaded in the past you will need to tranfer lycenses to the new one. It is a standart procedure.
  7. IgotTSondabrain Win User

what console wars? I ignored Nintendo and sony this time around...lol
  8. WildChameleon Win User

It would be funny if the rumours turn out to be false in the end? and even so doesn't mean they was false. Microsoft might have used the internet to try out their ideas before finalizing their product.
Thema:

GOOD NEWS!!!

1. GOOD NEWS!!! - Similar Threads - NEWS

2. Any news about the client for windows 10?

in XboX Insiders
    Any news about the client for windows 10?: Hi! im loving the project xcloud preview on my phone, im eager to test it on my laptop too. If it works good like on the phone i might skip buying the phisical console and just stick to gamepass+...
  3. Xbox GameDVR 4K still not working, any news on fixing?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox GameDVR 4K still not working, any news on fixing?: Is there any information, if the 4K GameDVR issue is going to be fixed soon? I've reported an issue right after my 4K Capture failed through my Xbox One X, this happened after the 2005.200507-0000...
  4. Good news, Xbox Insiders! The NEW Xbox Insider Hub app is open for all! Join the "Rushmore"...

in XboX Insiders
    Good news, Xbox Insiders! The NEW Xbox Insider Hub app is open for all! Join the "Rushmore"...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Xbox-Insider [link] [comments]
  5. Any news about invitations being sent out to new users? On xcloud?

in XboX Insiders
    Any news about invitations being sent out to new users? On xcloud?: Is their any new invitation coming out for ios? Or not at the moment or in a month I’ll keep waiting if it’s not. submitted by /u/AlexanderUlti [link] [comments]
  6. Even more bad news. I can no longer receive notifications. I am banned from receiving...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Even more bad news. I can no longer receive notifications. I am banned from receiving...: So, not only game invites, but now party invites, too. Appears my account has been banned from receiving any notifications. This cannot be fixed. How could I no longer receive notifications? Was I...
  7. Any News on when xcloud for android will be adding a virtual gamepad?

in XboX Insiders
    Any News on when xcloud for android will be adding a virtual gamepad?: DS4 is what i use 99% of the time but itd be nice to have one if I ever had a few minutes to spare when I am away from home. Thanks submitted by /u/Antique-Emphasis [link] [comments]
  8. I don't have news of my xbox controler order

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I don't have news of my xbox controler order: Hello everyone, I ordered a customized xbox one controller 6 days ago. It seems like my order hasnt been treated. I dont have any news of shipment. Is this normal ? Thank you....
  9. Novidades gamepass [Mod Translation - Gamepass news]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Novidades gamepass [Mod Translation - Gamepass news]: Novidades para Fevereiro no gamepass [Mod Translation - New for February on the gamepass] [img] 86d8e196-a31c-4673-9fdc-8571f7b0a864
  10. Are there any news about resolving the ping latency in some countries?

in XboX Insiders
    Are there any news about resolving the ping latency in some countries?: Hello! I live in Italy and I still have the ping latency problem and I can't play console streaming (but if I do a speedtest it's a good ping), are there any news about that? submitted by...