Google Assistant integration on Xbox

Discus and support Google Assistant integration on Xbox in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi guys Few (?) months ago, it was announced that the Google Assistant and Alexa skills would be supported by Xbox One, so far we've got Alexa, but... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/LexoNokiaN, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Google Assistant integration on Xbox

Hi guys

Few (?) months ago, it was announced that the Google Assistant and Alexa skills would be supported by Xbox One, so far we've got Alexa, but not Google Assistant. Is there any news about it / any estimated date for Alpha Skip Ahead testing?

Thanks

submitted by /u/LexoNokiaN
    [link] [comments]

/u/LexoNokiaN, Aug 29, 2019
  2. Vertigo057 Win User

November 2019 Xbox One Update Brings Xbox Action for the Google Assistant, Gamertag Updates, Text Filters and More

Great info. Thanks for posting!

I'm interested to see how they are going to integrate Google Assistant into the Xbox UX.
  3. Vertigo057 Win User

November 2019 Xbox One Update Brings Xbox Action for the Google Assistant, Gamertag Updates, Text Filters and More

Great info. Thanks for posting!

I'm interested to see how they are going to integrate Google Assistant into the Xbox UX.
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

Removing multiple Xbox systems from Google Assistant integration

Sorry to hear it. However, you cannot remotely delete your gamertag from other consoles. The gamertag can only be removed physically from each console. You could try contacting your friends and ask them to delete your tag from the console to see if
    that helps
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

Could you please say Ok Google List My Devices. If it does see if there's an option to Delete XXX Device
  6. jfversluis Win User

When Googling for the issue I see other people are suffering from this as well. It seems there is no real solution unfortunately. It's a long shot, but you might try to ask the Google assistant to sync your devices (by just saying: "OK Google, Sync my devices".
    That helps for my Hue lights whenever I update something there for instance.

Other than that, maybe Xbox support is able to help at support.xbox.com.
Thema:

Google Assistant integration on Xbox

1. Google Assistant integration on Xbox - Similar Threads - Google Assistant integration

2. Google assistant

in XBoX on Mobile
    Google assistant: When I try to adjust the volume on my xbox like spotify through my google assistant it says to enable it. I went where it told me to in the settings but I see no option to enable it. This I...
  3. Issue with Google Assistant turning the Xbox One X on after a few hours.

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with Google Assistant turning the Xbox One X on after a few hours.: I have come across an issue with the Google assistant when trying to turn the Xbox on. If turned on manually voice commands work as intended up to turning the Xbox off. After this if left off...
  4. Removing multiple Xbox systems from Google Assistant integration

in XBoX on Consoles
    Removing multiple Xbox systems from Google Assistant integration: I only have one Xbox in my home, however my previous systems and friends consoles that I have signed in on appear in my Google Home menu. They are not on my network, I have removed my account from...
  5. Problems with Google assistant turning on xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Problems with Google assistant turning on xbox: Whenever I try and turn on the Xbox, Google assistant says that something went wrong controlling the Xbox systemos. How do I fix this? submitted by /u/mattoopackooI [link] [comments]
  6. How to remove old Xbox from Google Home/Assistant

in XboX Insiders
    How to remove old Xbox from Google Home/Assistant: After buying new Xbox One X and selling Xbox One S, I cannot get rid of the old Xbox in Google Home/Assistant and Google voice commands are botched. I factory reset the old Xbox before selling it....
  7. Google Assistant - More Commands?

in XboX Insiders
    Google Assistant - More Commands?: Just set up my Google home with my Xbox and I'm quite disappointed with the cut the list of commands took. Cortana, Kinect, and Alexa all had an extensive list of commands, sad to see Google...
  8. Linking Google assistant with Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Linking Google assistant with Xbox: I set up Google assistant with my Xbox and it is linked but it wasn't added to my device and when I try to use it, nothing happened and/or it took me to somewhere else submitted by /u/WaxyXD...
  9. November 2019 Xbox One Update Brings Xbox Action for the Google Assistant, Gamertag...

in XBoX on Consoles
    November 2019 Xbox One Update Brings Xbox Action for the Google Assistant, Gamertag...: Nice, Thanks for the patch notes for the console :) 1aac8103-5ce0-4930-83e1-0228707afc43
  10. Xbox connecting to google assistant

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox connecting to google assistant: So i open the google companion app and click add. When i click xbox and log in, it will just say return to app or just tell me to login again. Anyone got solutions....