Google assistant

Discus and support Google assistant in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Does anyone know when Microsoft and Xbox one will be willing to work with Google home or google assistant? It is the 21st century... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by GarySass, Aug 20, 2019.

1. GarySass
    GarySass Guest

Google assistant

Does anyone know when Microsoft and Xbox one will be willing to work with Google home or google assistant? It is the 21st century

:)

GarySass, Aug 20, 2019
  2. DanMen334 Win User

Google assistant

it's a matter of commercial sane, it might be a matter of time or it never happens
  3. Saeleth Win User

Google assistant

Honestly, they are direct competitors and I doubt it would happen, and honestly I don't want want any of Google's junk on my Xbox.
  4. GlitchMasterEh Win User

Google assistant

I'd be so down for that! I've got the majority of my smart devices hooked up to my Google Home system, wouldn't mind hooking up my Xbox, too. :D
  5. Nohra369 Win User

Google assistant

Its only a matter if time i guess
  6. AdamKronus Win User

Google assistant

Google ... And Microsoft ... Together ... On a console? Look ... I don't know ...
Thema:

Google assistant

1. Google assistant - Similar Threads - Google assistant

2. How to enable video on youtube on xbox using google assistant?

in XBoX on Mobile
    How to enable video on youtube on xbox using google assistant?: Hello, can you enable youtube video on xbox with the help of google assistant. When I say "Ok Google open youtube on xbox '' then youtube opens on xbox but when I say" Ok Google play (song title)...
  3. Xbox won't connect to Google Assistant

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox won't connect to Google Assistant: Hi, I just found out today that I can connect my Xbox to my Google Assistant, but it won't connect no matter what I try. I have the option enabled on my Xbox, and my Nat is open, and I've tried...
  4. Assistente Google per Xbox[Google Assistant for Xbox]

in XBoX on Mobile
    Assistente Google per Xbox[Google Assistant for Xbox]: Buonasera, volevo sapere perché ogni volta che provo ad aggiungere l'account di xbox all'app google home sembra che il tentativo fallisce ogni volta, ho provato anche a scollegarlo e a rimetterlo...
  5. Google assistant won't connect to Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Google assistant won't connect to Xbox One: Hello! So, I'm turning 14 and am trying to connect my Xbox One to the Google Home app, but as soon as I sign in, it says "Minors aren't allowed to use their accounts here". I had been given...
  6. Google Assistant No Longer Works

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Google Assistant No Longer Works: Hi, I'm having an issue controlling my Xbox One X using Google Assistant. It had been working perfectly fine for some time but as of yesterday, it has stopped working. Whenever I attempt to issue...
  7. Google assistant not working properly after last couple of updates.

in XboX Insiders
    Google assistant not working properly after last couple of updates.: I use Google Assistant to turn on and turn off the Xbox One x. Also to do screenshots and video clips. Ever since the last couple of updates have been unable to turn on the Xbox and sometimes turn...
  8. Google Assistant won't let me change the volume on my Xbox One X

in XboX Insiders
    Google Assistant won't let me change the volume on my Xbox One X: [IMG] I was using Alexa before without any issues. Decided to switch to Google Assistant and hooked it up to my Xbox One X. It lets me start games & apps, take Screenshots and pretty much...
  9. Google assistant set-up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Google assistant set-up: Trying to set up Google assistant on Xbox one but everytime I sync my Microsoft account in google home it syncs 2 Xbox devices and confused Google home and doesn't actually do anything. I only...
  10. Google assistant

in XBoX on Mobile
    Google assistant: When I try to adjust the volume on my xbox like spotify through my google assistant it says to enable it. I went where it told me to in the settings but I see no option to enable it. This I...