Google Assistant

Discus and support Google Assistant in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Anyone have an issue where the Google Assistant can't turn on your Xbox? All the features work for me but it won't turn on the Xbox. I have the Xbox... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Jrocker23, Sep 29, 2019.

1. /u/Jrocker23
    /u/Jrocker23 Guest

Google Assistant

Anyone have an issue where the Google Assistant can't turn on your Xbox?

All the features work for me but it won't turn on the Xbox. I have the Xbox instant on mode.

All commands work except to turn it on.

submitted by /u/Jrocker23
    [link] [comments]

/u/Jrocker23, Sep 29, 2019
  2. DanMen334 Win User

Google assistant

it's a matter of commercial sane, it might be a matter of time or it never happens
  3. Saeleth Win User

Google assistant

Honestly, they are direct competitors and I doubt it would happen, and honestly I don't want want any of Google's junk on my Xbox.
  4. GlitchMasterEh Win User

Google assistant

I'd be so down for that! I've got the majority of my smart devices hooked up to my Google Home system, wouldn't mind hooking up my Xbox, too. :D
  5. Nohra369 Win User

Google assistant

Its only a matter if time i guess
  6. AdamKronus Win User

Google assistant

Google ... And Microsoft ... Together ... On a console? Look ... I don't know ...
Thema:

Google Assistant

1. Google Assistant - Similar Threads - Google Assistant

2. Where and how to buy google play gift card with microsoft gift card or amazon gift card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where and how to buy google play gift card with microsoft gift card or amazon gift card?: I got ten thousands of reward points from playing xbox game pass and surfing the web with microsoft edge browser. But I want to buy me some google play gift card....
  3. Google Assistant Overzealous Shutdowns

in XboX Insiders
    Google Assistant Overzealous Shutdowns: The ability to turn the Xbox off via Google should only happen with the exact phrase, "Hey Google, turn off Xbox." We have Philips Hue lights, and tonight my wife said a phrase we've said forever...
  4. Google Assistant Power on problems!

in XboX Insiders
    Google Assistant Power on problems!: I have been testing google assistant with my Xbox One X and so far so good the only thing it has problems with is powering the system on, I can power down fine take screenshots load games etc....
  5. Get started with Xbox for Google Assistant

in XboX Insiders
    Get started with Xbox for Google Assistant: [IMG] Hi /r/xboxinsiders! I'm Harrison Hoffman, from Team Xbox, and I've got some exciting news to share with you all! Based directly on feedback from Xbox fans, many of them in this...
  6. Google Assistant integration on Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Google Assistant integration on Xbox: Hi guys Few (?) months ago, it was announced that the Google Assistant and Alexa skills would be supported by Xbox One, so far we've got Alexa, but not Google Assistant. Is there any news about...
  7. Google assistant

in XBoX Accessibility
    Google assistant: Does anyone know when Microsoft and Xbox one will be willing to work with Google home or google assistant? It is the 21st century 2e02b1d0-e59f-47b8-a695-c40c982aef08
  8. Where the heck is our Google Home/Assistant support?

in XboX Insiders
    Where the heck is our Google Home/Assistant support?: I mean, COME ON. How hard can this be? This was stated "support com8ng to xbox at the same time as Alexa, yet the entire ecosystem is being shunned. WHY? It isnt that they dont have a public API....
  9. Google Assistant - Home Group Play

in XboX Insiders
    Google Assistant - Home Group Play: I don't think the feature has been discussed but I thought of a great feature with the addition of Google Assistant to Xbox. Would love to be able to add the Xbox to my Google Home group. To be...
  10. Where do we stand with Google Assistant on Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do we stand with Google Assistant on Xbox?: Back in June 2018 we heard from Windows Central that there was a screen shot showing options for digital assistants on Xbox. Google and Alexa and Cortana all playing nice together. Nothing since....