Google assistant

Discus and support Google assistant in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; When I try to adjust the volume on my xbox like spotify through my google assistant it says to enable it. I went where it told me to in the settings... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Alpha 5, Jan 10, 2020.

1. Alpha 5
    Alpha 5 Guest

Google assistant

When I try to adjust the volume on my xbox like spotify through my google assistant it says to enable it. I went where it told me to in the settings but I see no option to enable it. This I annoying help

:)

Alpha 5, Jan 10, 2020
  2. DanMen334 Win User

Google assistant

it's a matter of commercial sane, it might be a matter of time or it never happens
  3. Saeleth Win User

Google assistant

Honestly, they are direct competitors and I doubt it would happen, and honestly I don't want want any of Google's junk on my Xbox.
  4. GlitchMasterEh Win User

Google assistant

I'd be so down for that! I've got the majority of my smart devices hooked up to my Google Home system, wouldn't mind hooking up my Xbox, too. :D
  5. Nohra369 Win User

Google assistant

Its only a matter if time i guess
  6. AdamKronus Win User

Google assistant

Google ... And Microsoft ... Together ... On a console? Look ... I don't know ...
Thema:

Google assistant

1. Google assistant - Similar Threads - Google assistant

2. Issue with Google Assistant turning the Xbox One X on after a few hours.

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with Google Assistant turning the Xbox One X on after a few hours.: I have come across an issue with the Google assistant when trying to turn the Xbox on. If turned on manually voice commands work as intended up to turning the Xbox off. After this if left off...
  3. Removing multiple Xbox systems from Google Assistant integration

in XBoX on Consoles
    Removing multiple Xbox systems from Google Assistant integration: I only have one Xbox in my home, however my previous systems and friends consoles that I have signed in on appear in my Google Home menu. They are not on my network, I have removed my account from...
  4. Problems with Google assistant turning on xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Problems with Google assistant turning on xbox: Whenever I try and turn on the Xbox, Google assistant says that something went wrong controlling the Xbox systemos. How do I fix this? submitted by /u/mattoopackooI [link] [comments]
  5. How to remove old Xbox from Google Home/Assistant

in XboX Insiders
    How to remove old Xbox from Google Home/Assistant: After buying new Xbox One X and selling Xbox One S, I cannot get rid of the old Xbox in Google Home/Assistant and Google voice commands are botched. I factory reset the old Xbox before selling it....
  6. Google Assistant - More Commands?

in XboX Insiders
    Google Assistant - More Commands?: Just set up my Google home with my Xbox and I'm quite disappointed with the cut the list of commands took. Cortana, Kinect, and Alexa all had an extensive list of commands, sad to see Google...
  7. Linking Google assistant with Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Linking Google assistant with Xbox: I set up Google assistant with my Xbox and it is linked but it wasn't added to my device and when I try to use it, nothing happened and/or it took me to somewhere else submitted by /u/WaxyXD...
  8. November 2019 Xbox One Update Brings Xbox Action for the Google Assistant, Gamertag...

in XBoX on Consoles
    November 2019 Xbox One Update Brings Xbox Action for the Google Assistant, Gamertag...: Nice, Thanks for the patch notes for the console :) 1aac8103-5ce0-4930-83e1-0228707afc43
  9. Xbox connecting to google assistant

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox connecting to google assistant: So i open the google companion app and click add. When i click xbox and log in, it will just say return to app or just tell me to login again. Anyone got solutions....
  10. My google assistant wont launch my games.

in XboX Insiders
    My google assistant wont launch my games.: When I tell google to launch a game and I already have it installed ex. Fortnite it just takes me to the store and doesnt actually launch the game. How do I fix this? submitted by...