Google home mini

Discus and support Google home mini in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; With the new update can xbox now connect with a google home mini.... 5005915a-7971-4fbf-88d3-f6566b4cf217 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SnarlingHeart39, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Google home mini

With the new update can xbox now connect with a google home mini....

:)

SnarlingHeart39, Jul 15, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Google home mini

As of yet, there haven't been any testings of Google Assistant within the Xbox Insider preview rings. That is not to say that it won't happen
  3. {Parity} Win User

Google home mini

The Xbox One will get additional voice support
    from Amazon's Alexa and Google Assistant, according to a new report from Windows Central. The Xbox One
    already supports Microsoft's voice assistant, Cortana, but it requires a Kinect or other connected Xbox microphone
  4. {Parity} Win User

REFACCIÓN O REPARACIÓN [Translate] REPLACEMENT OR REPAIR

This is for Xbox Support not support for the Google Home mini. You should contact Google support for information on their products.
  5. zmaster2XXX Win User

Does a Google Home Mini work with the Xbox One X?

I sure hope it happens soon! My kinect has been acting very strange lately and would love to swap it for a google home.
  6. banky71 Win User

Does a Google Home Mini work with the Xbox One X?

Its not available yet. I hope it does happen.
Thema:

Google home mini

1. Google home mini - Similar Threads - Google home mini

2. Google Home Support For Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Google Home Support For Xbox: I was wondering if Xbox could get Google Home support in the next update 2ae0e8a5-e6be-4cf8-96f4-6c85277c7f3d
  3. Where the heck is our Google Home/Assistant support?

in XboX Insiders
    Where the heck is our Google Home/Assistant support?: I mean, COME ON. How hard can this be? This was stated "support com8ng to xbox at the same time as Alexa, yet the entire ecosystem is being shunned. WHY? It isnt that they dont have a public API....
  4. Can I buy Xbox Live from xbox app using Google Play Gift Card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I buy Xbox Live from xbox app using Google Play Gift Card?: Can I buy Xbox Live from xbox app using Google Play Gift Card? 45c16352-55c0-4510-8b62-a4727cbc7c1f
  5. Google Assistant - Home Group Play

in XboX Insiders
    Google Assistant - Home Group Play: I don't think the feature has been discussed but I thought of a great feature with the addition of Google Assistant to Xbox. Would love to be able to add the Xbox to my Google Home group. To be...
  6. Connecting Xbox One to different Sony Google TV

in XBoX Accessibility
    Connecting Xbox One to different Sony Google TV: We are visiting a relative's house and trying to play on our Xbox One that we brought. We connected the HDMI, power, ethernet, etc. all correctly. The Xbox "turns on" but does not display on the...
  7. xbox ve google hesabı eşitleme[Translation-Xbox and google Account Synchronization]

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox ve google hesabı eşitleme[Translation-Xbox and google Account Synchronization]: google hesabımdaki asphalt 9: legends ilerlememi xbox hesabıma eşitleyebilirmiyim? [Translation-Can I sync my progress asphalt 9: legends to my Xbox account? e445238d-d9e6-483d-a642-9d878d335c8a
  8. Google Home integration with xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Google Home integration with xbox one: I have a google home and wanted to know when xbox assistant will be active to use like Alexa. I have a few google home devices and really would rather not get an alexa nor go out and buy a harmony...
  9. Does a Google Home Mini work with the Xbox One X?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does a Google Home Mini work with the Xbox One X?: I have a Google home Mini and am wondering if I am able to use it as a Kinect type device for voice commands on the Xbox One X. I read earlier in the year that this feature was supposedly on the...
  10. XBOX ONE AND GOOGLE HOME CONECTION

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE AND GOOGLE HOME CONECTION: Hello I want to connect my Google Home with mi XBOX ONE S, The option "enable digital assistants" its compatible ? or there is a special configuration to do that? Thanks in advance...