Google home mini

Discus and support Google home mini in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; With the new update can xbox now connect with a google home mini.... 5005915a-7971-4fbf-88d3-f6566b4cf217 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SnarlingHeart39, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Google home mini

With the new update can xbox now connect with a google home mini....

:)

SnarlingHeart39, Jul 15, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Google home mini

3. Njal the Blue Win User

Google home mini

As of yet, there haven't been any testings of Google Assistant within the Xbox Insider preview rings. That is not to say that it won't happen
  4. {Parity} Win User

Google home mini

The Xbox One will get additional voice support
    from Amazon's Alexa and Google Assistant, according to a new report from Windows Central. The Xbox One
    already supports Microsoft's voice assistant, Cortana, but it requires a Kinect or other connected Xbox microphone
  5. {Parity} Win User

REFACCIÓN O REPARACIÓN [Translate] REPLACEMENT OR REPAIR

This is for Xbox Support not support for the Google Home mini. You should contact Google support for information on their products.
  6. zmaster2XXX Win User

Does a Google Home Mini work with the Xbox One X?

I sure hope it happens soon! My kinect has been acting very strange lately and would love to swap it for a google home.
Thema:

Google home mini

1. Google home mini - Similar Threads - Google home mini

2. Problems adding Xbox to Google Home

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems adding Xbox to Google Home: I've been trying to add my Xbox to my Google Home but it isn't working. Here is what is happening. 1. I open the Google Home app on my iPhone, go to Set up Device, and pick existing device. 2....
  3. More feedback for xbox and google home integration

in XboX Insiders
    More feedback for xbox and google home integration: I have more feedback to submit for the xbox and google home beta integration program. I am unable to submit feedback via this circulated survey (https://forms.gle/wQXx5Fd7LLTFTML59) because I've...
  4. Can't connect Google Home Mini to Xbox One S

in XboX Insiders
    Can't connect Google Home Mini to Xbox One S: Just as the title says, I can't get the [beta]Xbox to show up in my home app on my phone, nomatter how many times I reset everything or retry. My xbox is in full beta, so it gets frequent updates....
  5. Google Home linked but not working with Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Google Home linked but not working with Xbox One: I'm trying to get my google home mini to work with my Xbox One, I joined the google group, linked the "[Beta] Xbox" to my account and it added my Xbox One but when I say a command like "play...
  6. Google home and Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Google home and Xbox: About a week ago I read an article about using Google home with Xbox. I haven't seen anything about it since and was wondering if anyone else has heard anything about this. I tried to set it up...
  7. Google Home "turn on the xbox" issue

in XboX Insiders
    Google Home "turn on the xbox" issue: Has anyone else got this to work? Mine ALWAYS says there was a problem connecting. It's in instant-on and turns on using Alexa just fine, and also Cortana, but Google Home just doesn't like it,...
  8. Google Home Support For Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Google Home Support For Xbox: I was wondering if Xbox could get Google Home support in the next update 2ae0e8a5-e6be-4cf8-96f4-6c85277c7f3d
  9. Where the heck is our Google Home/Assistant support?

in XboX Insiders
    Where the heck is our Google Home/Assistant support?: I mean, COME ON. How hard can this be? This was stated "support com8ng to xbox at the same time as Alexa, yet the entire ecosystem is being shunned. WHY? It isnt that they dont have a public API....
  10. Does a Google Home Mini work with the Xbox One X?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does a Google Home Mini work with the Xbox One X?: I have a Google home Mini and am wondering if I am able to use it as a Kinect type device for voice commands on the Xbox One X. I read earlier in the year that this feature was supposedly on the...