Google Home Support For Xbox

Discus and support Google Home Support For Xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was wondering if Xbox could get Google Home support in the next update 2ae0e8a5-e6be-4cf8-96f4-6c85277c7f3d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GabrielStewart, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Google Home Support For Xbox

I was wondering if Xbox could get Google Home support in the next update

:)

GabrielStewart, Aug 18, 2019
  2. luissolid Win User

Right now you only can use amazon Echo Devices on Your Xbox.

Actually i used already and works great.

Regards!
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Gabriel,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

Unfortunately the Xbox forums is not the right place for requests you would like to see on Xbox. I would recommend you check out the link provided by our Xbox Ambassador as that is where Xbox requests are reviewed by the right team and others can also vote
    or comment on suggestions. I also suggest you check out the Idea Hub as well where developers will post specific ideas for everyone to give their own personal suggestions on those Ideas. https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas

In order to prevent repetitive answers and since we have provided the correct place to post your request, we will be locking this thread. Feel free to come back if you have any other questions or concerns and we will be more than happy to help.

Thank you for understanding, have a great day!
  4. denis97g Win User

5. {Parity} Win User

REFACCIÓN O REPARACIÓN [Translate] REPLACEMENT OR REPAIR

This is for Xbox Support not support for the Google Home mini. You should contact Google support for information on their products.
  6. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

YouTube

Google and microsoft tend not to mix their stuff. I'm still waiting for google home support one xbox one.
Thema:

1. Google Home Support For Xbox - Similar Threads - Google Home Support

2. Google Assistant integration on Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Google Assistant integration on Xbox: Hi guys Few (?) months ago, it was announced that the Google Assistant and Alexa skills would be supported by Xbox One, so far we've got Alexa, but not Google Assistant. Is there any news about...
  3. Google assistant

in XBoX Accessibility
    Google assistant: Does anyone know when Microsoft and Xbox one will be willing to work with Google home or google assistant? It is the 21st century 2e02b1d0-e59f-47b8-a695-c40c982aef08
  4. Where the heck is our Google Home/Assistant support?

in XboX Insiders
    Where the heck is our Google Home/Assistant support?: I mean, COME ON. How hard can this be? This was stated "support com8ng to xbox at the same time as Alexa, yet the entire ecosystem is being shunned. WHY? It isnt that they dont have a public API....
  5. Can I buy Xbox Live from xbox app using Google Play Gift Card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I buy Xbox Live from xbox app using Google Play Gift Card?: Can I buy Xbox Live from xbox app using Google Play Gift Card? 45c16352-55c0-4510-8b62-a4727cbc7c1f
  6. Google Assistant - Home Group Play

in XboX Insiders
    Google Assistant - Home Group Play: I don't think the feature has been discussed but I thought of a great feature with the addition of Google Assistant to Xbox. Would love to be able to add the Xbox to my Google Home group. To be...
  7. Google home mini

in XBoX Accessibility
    Google home mini: With the new update can xbox now connect with a google home mini.... 5005915a-7971-4fbf-88d3-f6566b4cf217
  8. Google Home integration with xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Google Home integration with xbox one: I have a google home and wanted to know when xbox assistant will be active to use like Alexa. I have a few google home devices and really would rather not get an alexa nor go out and buy a harmony...
  9. Does a Google Home Mini work with the Xbox One X?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does a Google Home Mini work with the Xbox One X?: I have a Google home Mini and am wondering if I am able to use it as a Kinect type device for voice commands on the Xbox One X. I read earlier in the year that this feature was supposedly on the...
  10. XBOX ONE AND GOOGLE HOME CONECTION

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE AND GOOGLE HOME CONECTION: Hello I want to connect my Google Home with mi XBOX ONE S, The option "enable digital assistants" its compatible ? or there is a special configuration to do that? Thanks in advance...