Google Home Support For Xbox

Discus and support Google Home Support For Xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was wondering if Xbox could get Google Home support in the next update 2ae0e8a5-e6be-4cf8-96f4-6c85277c7f3d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GabrielStewart, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Google Home Support For Xbox

I was wondering if Xbox could get Google Home support in the next update

:)

GabrielStewart, Aug 18, 2019
  2. luissolid Win User

Right now you only can use amazon Echo Devices on Your Xbox.

Actually i used already and works great.

Regards!
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Gabriel,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

Unfortunately the Xbox forums is not the right place for requests you would like to see on Xbox. I would recommend you check out the link provided by our Xbox Ambassador as that is where Xbox requests are reviewed by the right team and others can also vote
    or comment on suggestions. I also suggest you check out the Idea Hub as well where developers will post specific ideas for everyone to give their own personal suggestions on those Ideas. https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas

In order to prevent repetitive answers and since we have provided the correct place to post your request, we will be locking this thread. Feel free to come back if you have any other questions or concerns and we will be more than happy to help.

Thank you for understanding, have a great day!
  4. denis97g Win User

5. {Parity} Win User

REFACCIÓN O REPARACIÓN [Translate] REPLACEMENT OR REPAIR

This is for Xbox Support not support for the Google Home mini. You should contact Google support for information on their products.
  6. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

YouTube

Google and microsoft tend not to mix their stuff. I'm still waiting for google home support one xbox one.
Thema:

1. Google Home Support For Xbox - Similar Threads - Google Home Support

2. Bug Regarding Google Home Commands

in XboX Insiders
    Bug Regarding Google Home Commands: So, little while back I heard that Batman Arkham Origins was brought to the Xbox One through backwards compatibility. It was apparently only accessable through the 360 game disk though. So today,...
  3. How To Unlink An Xbox Console From Google Home?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How To Unlink An Xbox Console From Google Home?: I got a new Xbox and tried to factory reset the old one. When I did, it said that there was an error clearing smart home data, and that all associated home data would still be on the Xbox. It's...
  4. error trying open Prime video in my XBOX ONE S with google home mini

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error trying open Prime video in my XBOX ONE S with google home mini: hello we have installed the app Amazon prime video in my xbox one s and it works ok. The problem is when we say the command voice to my Google home mini "ok google, open prime video on xbox" and...
  5. Can't connect to google home when using preview beta

in XboX Insiders
    Can't connect to google home when using preview beta: So I can't seem to get my google home to connect to the xbox in my house that has the preview beta on it does anyone know how to fix this without having to remove the preview submitted by...
  6. How to remove old Xbox from Google Home/Assistant

in XboX Insiders
    How to remove old Xbox from Google Home/Assistant: After buying new Xbox One X and selling Xbox One S, I cannot get rid of the old Xbox in Google Home/Assistant and Google voice commands are botched. I factory reset the old Xbox before selling it....
  7. Issue when trying to link Xbox with Google Home - My roommates Xbox shows but not mine.

in XboX Insiders
    Issue when trying to link Xbox with Google Home - My roommates Xbox shows but not mine.: So I’ve been trying to set my Xbox on my Google Home but I’m running into an issue where the only Xbox I see when I try to link them is my roommates Xbox (I have logged into both before). I want...
  8. Problems adding Xbox to Google Home

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems adding Xbox to Google Home: I've been trying to add my Xbox to my Google Home but it isn't working. Here is what is happening. 1. I open the Google Home app on my iPhone, go to Set up Device, and pick existing device. 2....
  9. More feedback for xbox and google home integration

in XboX Insiders
    More feedback for xbox and google home integration: I have more feedback to submit for the xbox and google home beta integration program. I am unable to submit feedback via this circulated survey (https://forms.gle/wQXx5Fd7LLTFTML59) because I've...
  10. Where the heck is our Google Home/Assistant support?

in XboX Insiders
    Where the heck is our Google Home/Assistant support?: I mean, COME ON. How hard can this be? This was stated "support com8ng to xbox at the same time as Alexa, yet the entire ecosystem is being shunned. WHY? It isnt that they dont have a public API....