Google Home "turn on the xbox" issue

Discus and support Google Home "turn on the xbox" issue in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Has anyone else got this to work? Mine ALWAYS says there was a problem connecting. It's in instant-on and turns on using Alexa just fine, and also... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TheLumberer, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Google Home "turn on the xbox" issue

Has anyone else got this to work? Mine ALWAYS says there was a problem connecting. It's in instant-on and turns on using Alexa just fine, and also Cortana, but Google Home just doesn't like it, yet works fine once it's on.

I want to transition to 100% Google Home if possible.

submitted by /u/TheLumberer
    [link] [comments]

/u/TheLumberer, Oct 7, 2019
  2. Northern Lass Win User

November 2019 Xbox One Update Brings Xbox Action for the Google Assistant, Gamertag Updates, Text Filters and More

I like turning on my xbox via my google home hub so welcome this update.
  3. Robby Sayles Win User

Google home

Did you contact Google Support to see if they are having issues on their end?
  4. zoKnu Win User

Google home

yo igual tuve el mismo problema lo que hice fue desconertarlo de conexion inalambrica y le coloque un cable del router al xbox one
  5. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Google home

Hello, when you try to connect what happens?? What errors are you getting??
  6. MarloThaBuff Win User

Google home

Make sure both are connected to the same wifi connection. You might need to delete and re-download the app if you haven't already and make sure its the same account for both.
Thema:

Google Home "turn on the xbox" issue

1. Google Home "turn on the xbox" issue - Similar Threads - Google Home turn

2. Google home

in XBoX Accessibility
    Google home: I'm having issues connecting my Xbox to my Google home can anyone help? I've checked my nat is open and my power is instant on and my digital assistant is activated also....
  3. Latest update broke Google home and Alexa control

in XboX Insiders
    Latest update broke Google home and Alexa control: My console auto updated yesterday. It's now running 10.0.19041.2447. As of that update, my Google home and Alexa control over the console no longer works. I went into the console settings, and...
  4. Bug Regarding Google Home Commands

in XboX Insiders
    Bug Regarding Google Home Commands: So, little while back I heard that Batman Arkham Origins was brought to the Xbox One through backwards compatibility. It was apparently only accessable through the 360 game disk though. So today,...
  5. How To Unlink An Xbox Console From Google Home?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How To Unlink An Xbox Console From Google Home?: I got a new Xbox and tried to factory reset the old one. When I did, it said that there was an error clearing smart home data, and that all associated home data would still be on the Xbox. It's...
  6. error trying open Prime video in my XBOX ONE S with google home mini

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error trying open Prime video in my XBOX ONE S with google home mini: hello we have installed the app Amazon prime video in my xbox one s and it works ok. The problem is when we say the command voice to my Google home mini "ok google, open prime video on xbox" and...
  7. Can't connect to google home when using preview beta

in XboX Insiders
    Can't connect to google home when using preview beta: So I can't seem to get my google home to connect to the xbox in my house that has the preview beta on it does anyone know how to fix this without having to remove the preview submitted by...
  8. How to remove old Xbox from Google Home/Assistant

in XboX Insiders
    How to remove old Xbox from Google Home/Assistant: After buying new Xbox One X and selling Xbox One S, I cannot get rid of the old Xbox in Google Home/Assistant and Google voice commands are botched. I factory reset the old Xbox before selling it....
  9. Issue when trying to link Xbox with Google Home - My roommates Xbox shows but not mine.

in XboX Insiders
    Issue when trying to link Xbox with Google Home - My roommates Xbox shows but not mine.: So I’ve been trying to set my Xbox on my Google Home but I’m running into an issue where the only Xbox I see when I try to link them is my roommates Xbox (I have logged into both before). I want...
  10. Problems adding Xbox to Google Home

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems adding Xbox to Google Home: I've been trying to add my Xbox to my Google Home but it isn't working. Here is what is happening. 1. I open the Google Home app on my iPhone, go to Set up Device, and pick existing device. 2....