Google Meet on Xbox?

Discus and support Google Meet on Xbox? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I know that currently you can access Google Classroom through the Edge browser on Xbox One (and presumably Series S/X but I haven't been able to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kath25, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Kath25
    Kath25 Guest

Google Meet on Xbox?

Hi, I know that currently you can access Google Classroom through the Edge browser on Xbox One (and presumably Series S/X but I haven't been able to test that).

Wanted to see if anyone knows if there are any plans to integrate Google Meet through the Xbox for the same reason, as most classes at the moment are fully digital and in my organisation most if not all use Google Meet for web meetings.

I know in the past Skype has been enabled, but of course that's a first party app whereas Google Meet is decidedly not. But are there any plans to integrate it in the future like with Google Classroom? I'm asking on behalf of some of my students.

:)

Kath25, Jan 12, 2021
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Google Meet on Xbox?

No one here could answer that question

Its up to google to launch their apps, or to make sure they work with the browser
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Utilizzo di meet su Xbox one s[Using meet on Xbox one s]

Hi Lorenzo,

Thank you for your post. Meet and Google Chrome are not supported applications for the Xbox One. You may want to contact Google for compatibility information for the mentioned applications.

I hope this helps.
  4. StadiumFighter Win User

Are we going to be able to play 360 games through the cloud?

Google....polygon halo 4 windows phone...(sorry can't do links at the moment)

Microsoft have been using azure to stream the game to pc and windows phone, it was shown in a meeting today.
  5. jcrawford31-A951E7EA Win User

Google apps on Xbox one?

Fingers crossed while skype is nice i much prefer Google products. I was a bit saddened to see that they were not available for the Xbox One because they would work great for my work meetings, conferences, etc.
  6. george_kt Win User

When will Xbox support Zoom (meetings)?

15% of the online education community is using zoom.

No person knew zoom before the covid-19 even now people STARTED roasting students and teacher that suggest zoom. with the real answer to this post being negative , zoom has serious problems with apple device being hacked left to right, with zoom having partnered
    with facebook for the solution people of the +50%

side are using Google Meet, with old zoom users and countries transferring to meet with Microsoft stuff meetings happening with gmeet skype even discord for the xbox team.

(as for your statement...

ITS COMPLITELY FAULS)
Thema:

Google Meet on Xbox?

1. Google Meet on Xbox? - Similar Threads - Google Meet

2. google chrome for xbox console ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    google chrome for xbox console ?: Trying to get or find out how to put google chrome app for xbox console thank you in advance e515196b-1106-4c3f-be21-307aae068a62
  3. What are these arrows on my game icon? I tried googling it but maybe I’m not using the...

in XboX Insiders
    What are these arrows on my game icon? I tried googling it but maybe I’m not using the...: [IMG] submitted by /u/FrancoisC10 [link] [comments]
  4. Please add a Google Assistant voice command for "Open suspended game" or "Open the last...

in XboX Insiders
    Please add a Google Assistant voice command for "Open suspended game" or "Open the last...: I am building routines on Google Assistant and it would be very helpful to just jump on the last game I was playing. I don't always know what I was playing and it would not be as quick for a...
  5. Xbox Game Streaming (Xbox Console Companion AND Xbox Beta App on Google Play) problems

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Streaming (Xbox Console Companion AND Xbox Beta App on Google Play) problems: Anyone know how to fix it whenever I did console streaming on my Xbox Console Companion app on my PC, but then today the console streaming services cannot connect to my console? I also just got...
  6. 50$ Google play card

in XBoX Accessibility
    50$ Google play card: I was wondering if i could turn this 50$ google play card into a xbox 50$ card. cd4aa837-9152-45c5-8552-96b5ebec2c3f
  7. Cast sound from Xbox One to Google Home

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cast sound from Xbox One to Google Home: Hello Is there some way to cast Xbox One sound to Google Home Mini? My son has a monitor for output which does not have built in speakers, and uses headphones connected to the controller when...
  8. I wasn't able to find my answer on Google so I'm trying to find out what two things.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I wasn't able to find my answer on Google so I'm trying to find out what two things.: I have a couple questions, I own Xbox one X this past April my Windows 10 account got a permanent ban. We all know that Outlook is the linked to our Xbox, my Xbox live profile there was nothing...
  9. Google and Alexa no longer working? (8/31/2020)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Google and Alexa no longer working? (8/31/2020): Okay, so, a few days ago (about 5 or 6) I set up my Google assistant app to work with my Xbox. It was working perfectly fine, no issues. But since the update on 8/28, my Google home will no longer...
  10. O botão sincronizar do meu Xbox One não funciona [translated in google translator] The...

in XBoX on Consoles
    O botão sincronizar do meu Xbox One não funciona [translated in google translator] The...: Tenho um dispositivo xbox one e ontem (dia 11 de agosto de 2020) o botão lateral usado para sincronizar o console com o controle simplesmente parou de funcionar. Já tentei conectar o controle via...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. google meet xbox