google nest

Discus and support google nest in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello my xbox don't want to connect with my google nest. Someone can help me? (My google home apps didn't see my xbox when i want to turn on it.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DM4_Dark, Jun 30, 2020 at 12:22 PM.

1. DM4_Dark
    DM4_Dark Guest

google nest

hello my xbox don't want to connect with my google nest. Someone can help me?

(My google home apps didn't see my xbox when i want to turn on it.

:)

1 person likes this.
  2. Kill4Kush20 Win User

google nest

Go to your settings and go to accessories and accept outside connections
  3. TS Goldstrum Win User

google nest

Is both of your xbox and the google nest connecyed to the same wifi?
  4. scuderiarmani Win User

Gears Tactics won't install on Xbox Beta

I'm using Google Nest Wifi so unfortunately the DNS isn't the problem
  5. ThermoNukePanda Win User

The Crow...

Nope, you can just drop your item into its nest. Quit the game and reload and the new item should be in the nest.
  6. SleevedBiker Win User

Slow XBOX Connection

xIIKNDIIxGAMPRO: as for shutting down all my devices. That's not really an option as my nest and smarthings need connection 100% of the day. But as stated above so far everything is working good again(so far). I am patiently waiting for Google Fiber(uncapped)
    to hit FL(which may be years, but worth the wait). Thanks for the port information.
Thema:

google nest

1. google nest - Similar Threads - google nest

2. Google fiber xbox one x slow download speeds

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Google fiber xbox one x slow download speeds: Google fiber xbox one x slow download speeds This sounds like an issue with the setup used to connect. Are you connecting the Xbox via WiFi? If so, make sure your Router supports 5G wifi and you...
  3. Xbox Game Pass App Regular and Beta from Google Play Store

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Game Pass App Regular and Beta from Google Play Store: Is anyone else experiencing a really laggy Xbox Game Pass App? I'm on Moto G7 Play with the latest updates as of June 5, 2020 and I don't know why it lags. The regular Xbox App works fine, but the...
  4. An error message comes up when ever I try to get into my setting on google.

in XBoX on Windows
    An error message comes up when ever I try to get into my setting on google.: I am trying to get into my friends minecraft realm. I play on a PC and my phone both with the same Xbox account (I do not own an Xbox) but when I go to accept the invite it says that my settings...
  5. Xbox One S Slow Download Speed (Google Fiber)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Slow Download Speed (Google Fiber): I've recently moved to a new apartment and set up Google Fiber as my internet service. My Xbox One S is connected directly to the network box via Ethernet cable (cat-5e). Gaming is working great,...
  6. How to enable video on youtube on xbox using google assistant?

in XBoX on Mobile
    How to enable video on youtube on xbox using google assistant?: Hello, can you enable youtube video on xbox with the help of google assistant. When I say "Ok Google open youtube on xbox '' then youtube opens on xbox but when I say" Ok Google play (song title)...
  7. Xbox won't connect to Google Assistant

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox won't connect to Google Assistant: Hi, I just found out today that I can connect my Xbox to my Google Assistant, but it won't connect no matter what I try. I have the option enabled on my Xbox, and my Nat is open, and I've tried...
  8. Google home

in XBoX Accessibility
    Google home: I'm having issues connecting my Xbox to my Google home can anyone help? I've checked my nat is open and my power is instant on and my digital assistant is activated also....
  9. Assistente Google per Xbox[Google Assistant for Xbox]

in XBoX on Mobile
    Assistente Google per Xbox[Google Assistant for Xbox]: Buonasera, volevo sapere perché ogni volta che provo ad aggiungere l'account di xbox all'app google home sembra che il tentativo fallisce ogni volta, ho provato anche a scollegarlo e a rimetterlo...
  10. Latest update broke Google home and Alexa control

in XboX Insiders
    Latest update broke Google home and Alexa control: My console auto updated yesterday. It's now running 10.0.19041.2447. As of that update, my Google home and Alexa control over the console no longer works. I went into the console settings, and...