Got a 1 day suspension..and I don't know for what??

Discus and support Got a 1 day suspension..and I don't know for what?? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Got a 1 day suspension. Not sure why. Feedback button does not work. I do not communicate with anyone on XBOX. I have switched all comms options due... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Gunmetaldrip, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Gunmetaldrip
    Gunmetaldrip Guest

Got a 1 day suspension. Not sure why.

Feedback button does not work.

I do not communicate with anyone on XBOX. I have switched all comms options due to the abuse I used to get while playing World of tanks. Have only let private friends only comms on.

Not sure if I am actually the target here as others may have decided to constantly report me.

The only online game I play is World of tanks and rarely Halo infinite with my son.

Frustrated as I am not a person inclined to do negative things in gaming and do not indulge in negative behavior towards others. Nor do I mess with others in game by disrupting a team mate.

Not sure if you can help here however am concerned if other players are targeting me just because they do lose.

:)

Gunmetaldrip, Jun 30, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team are the only ones who handle suspensions and the only place to get information would be http://enforcement.xbox.com
  3. Miss Bijoux Win User

i don't understand my suspension of 1 day

Hey there -

We are unable to assist with actions taken by Xbox Live Enforcement here on the Xbox Support forums. For all information regarding Enforcement actions, please refer to the Xbox
    Live Policy and Enforcement
    site directly. If you are eligible for a case review, that information is also provided on the Enforcement website.

Thanks for understanding!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Account suspension I don't know why said I got account suspension

In situations like that, it's best to file a complaint on them so the enforcement team will investigate them and take action instead of responding to them. It's also not a good idea to post the offensive messages on the forums.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox Live Enforcement... A sorry excuse of internet enforcement

Hello Bling,

Sorry for the issue with the one day suspension. In these instances best thing to do is ignore, report, then block them. Some people look for chances to report. Unfortunately, with a 1 day suspension unable to file a case review as the suspension is too
    short. It usually takes them about 72 hours to review a case in that time your suspension would be over. We totally understand how this can be frustrating. Also, some suspensions don't come right away. For example, if something got reported it can take weeks
    sometimes for a suspension to be issued. Not saying this is the case because I don't know but it has happened in past.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. Smwutches Win User

i'm banned for 1 day and i don't know why?

Any information about your suspension would be listed on the enforcement site. The enforcement team does not use the forums.
Thema:

1. Got a 1 day suspension..and I don't know for what?? - Similar Threads - Got suspension don't

2. Got a suspension from Communications on Xbox Live. The whole process reeks of illegitimacy.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got a suspension from Communications on Xbox Live. The whole process reeks of illegitimacy.: I was first aware of my suspension when I tried to send a message to someone. Only when I logged in the following day did I get a proper message on Xbox live that I had a suspension. I have many...
  3. My account got hacked and my suspension is still here

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My account got hacked and my suspension is still here: What do I do A hacker took my account and messed with my Xbox and i dont know what to do 09f0fad3-5dae-43d9-9449-d044a054a351
  4. Yes I got a 14 days suspension 0x80a40020

in XBoX Accessibility
    Yes I got a 14 days suspension 0x80a40020: Does anyone know that how I can get my cosonal unbanned I got a error code 0x80a40020 25334c1b-2a18-4db9-830e-c716d481ac0a
  5. I recently got a very long suspension on my xbox account and I believe the amount of time...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I recently got a very long suspension on my xbox account and I believe the amount of time...: I got banned on my xbox account for an inappropriate profile picture witch I really have no clue on what the picture was and how it got there and if it was bad. And now I am banned. I have the...
  6. I got a suspension when my friend was on my account and I don’t know how to stop it

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a suspension when my friend was on my account and I don’t know how to stop it: I need help to get rid of my suspension since my friend was on my account 0f326e84-f5c0-4b28-9628-57605e471e48
  7. i got a 3 day suspension for a message

in XBoX Accessibility
    i got a 3 day suspension for a message: i never had a suspenion why 3 days i am avalue customer know warning are anything just a email. Theres know one to speak with about it im lost for words 20262cd2-26de-4bd4-a960-71c60aadf4c3
  8. I got a suspension and i dont know what i did

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a suspension and i dont know what i did: So i got a suspension for Harrasement/Abuse/Threats,i dont know what i did i didnt do anything.i never messaged any one anything because i had a suspension before that.I also didnt do things like...
  9. Hi I got a wrongfully 2 week multiplayer suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi I got a wrongfully 2 week multiplayer suspension: I completed a communication suspension for Aug 25-27 Therefore I was unable to communicate with nobody. I come home tonight to play and I got a 2 week multiplayer suspension. How is that...
  10. Account suspension I don't know why said I got account suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account suspension I don't know why said I got account suspension: I think it I'm fair of you guys to ban me for using inappropriate language when this gentleman decides to call me of "fat ****" And has no sense of respect for anybody else online and thinks it's...