Got a bit of an issue with my xbox's hardware

Discus and support Got a bit of an issue with my xbox's hardware in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My spare Xbox keeps turning it's self off randomly and piping the disk out by itself. It sounds like someone is spamming the buttons every time it... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Haydenwill9, Feb 4, 2020.

1. Got a bit of an issue with my xbox's hardware

My spare Xbox keeps turning it's self off randomly and piping the disk out by itself. It sounds like someone is spamming the buttons every time it happens. I've stripped it down (Wanted to change the awful thermal paste too) just wondering if anyone knows what part could be causing this issue whether it be the capacitive buttons on the front or the board that plugs into. Someone has had this Xbox before me and it looks as though it's be opened before I'm still investigating if anything is damaged bit it's been working for years and only now playing a tune with the power button.

Any help is appreciated

submitted by /u/Haydenwill9
    [link] [comments]

/u/Haydenwill9, Feb 4, 2020
Thema:

Got a bit of an issue with my xbox's hardware

1. Got a bit of an issue with my xbox's hardware - Similar Threads - Got bit issue

2. i got an error code thats not on the error code list

in XBoX on Consoles
    i got an error code thats not on the error code list: i got an error code while trying to sign into my account and its not on the list and i cant find anyway to directly contact the support for this issue the error code is 0x801901f4...
  3. I was playing mw2 and I got booted by a modder and I can’t play it any more. I just got it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was playing mw2 and I got booted by a modder and I can’t play it any more. I just got it...: I was playing mw2 and I got booted by a modder and I can’t play it any more. I just got it and I can’t play it. Xbox won’t listen, how can I play again? 3c94c92c-43ad-498e-a6a3-98e44f96be23
  4. I am still being harassed by someone that reported me a month ago and got me suspended for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am still being harassed by someone that reported me a month ago and got me suspended for...: I was on this forum a month ago as well as I got suspended for cursing and the person that reported me wasn’t suspended as well as they cursed at me as well (in abbreviated forum, which is...
  5. I got banned from messaging/talking and my ban was supposed to go out on today at 4:30 pm...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got banned from messaging/talking and my ban was supposed to go out on today at 4:30 pm...: It still hasnt gone out so please let me know how to fix it 5d0b2692-e085-442f-828f-8d70aa99e7e2
  6. Dark Souls 3 save got deleted?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls 3 save got deleted?: I just went to log onto dark souls 3 after a couple months didnt delete it or anything signed on it gave me the terms of service like I had just bought the game then it only gave me the option to...
  7. I got the orange light of death and now I want to know if getting a fix it's worth it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got the orange light of death and now I want to know if getting a fix it's worth it.: So, half a year ago my Xbox died, the orange light won't go away and the white light on the power brick would turn on for a second then fade to orange. Fast forward to a couple of months, a...
  8. After a bit of questing, I got into the beta program. I want to get inside the Alpha but I...

in XboX Insiders
    After a bit of questing, I got into the beta program. I want to get inside the Alpha but I...: Today I made it into Beta program for xbox insider after some surveying and questing. I REALLY want to get inside Alpha. Could anyone help me? submitted by /u/HazmaskTorpedo [link] [comments]
  9. Got my Elite controller series 2, great hardware, software bit lacking - on PC

in XboX Insiders
    Got my Elite controller series 2, great hardware, software bit lacking - on PC: Got the new controller. Absolutely love it. The hardware is great. Great improvements over the first one. Which i also owned. The software (called Xbox Accessories app) is great on the Xbox. On...
  10. Got bit today but have a couple questions.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got bit today but have a couple questions.: Someone told me I have to complete the werewolf quest line, but where do i go to even start the quests? If any one has any info on it i'd appreciate it. Im in daggerfall convenant if that makes a...