Got a couple of xbox reward codes, but never found the rewards

Discus and support Got a couple of xbox reward codes, but never found the rewards in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; Hi. I've had a couple of codes that I got from xbox rewards, but never got the rewards though they supposedly worked. The recent one is here: World of... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by KungFuHamsta, May 14, 2018.

1. KungFuHamsta
    KungFuHamsta Guest

Hi. I've had a couple of codes that I got from xbox rewards, but never got the rewards though they supposedly worked.

The recent one is here: World of Tanks Leg-Up Bundle.

I dont recall exactly when I got the other one awhile back, but I believe it was for a week of premium on World of Tanks that i never got. You guys were tunning a special point thinh for playong free games.

I have a 360, so I could only do the World of Tanks one.

Is this xbox rewards only for xbox one owners? I tried to look it up. Thanks.

:)

KungFuHamsta, May 14, 2018
  2. Code redemption

I’ve just found out about Xbox rewards changing to Microsoft rewards, so I chose to redeem some of the points I’ve saved up. I chose a $5 visa reward and it promptly sent me an email with a code to a webite I have never used before. The email said there’s
    a 25 character code for Xbox but there was only one code. I’m not sure if it because I have a U.K. account but I wanted a redemption code for Xbox. Advice appreciated

ElasticBandy x, May 14, 2018
  3. two xbox live accounts open

I have a xbox live rewards account that I set up on my PC, then just a couple of weeks ago I found a xbox live rewards account that I had set up on the xbox when I got it. Is there any way to combine those two accounts so I just have one?

FrontPack66458, May 14, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

If you got the codes from redeeming gems, both items do have a disclaimer that state they are only for the One.

Smwutches, May 14, 2018
  5. KungFuHamsta
    KungFuHamsta Guest
    ok. Thanks that sucks. Guess i wasted the then.

I didnt varifie btw. I was just seeing what the button did btw.

KungFuHamsta, May 14, 2018
  6. KungFuHamsta
    KungFuHamsta Guest
    i know... It was freedom rewards.

KungFuHamsta, Nov 3, 2018
  7. Smwutches Win User

If you got the codes from redeeming gems, both items do have a disclaimer that state they are only for the One.
  8. KungFuHamsta Win User

ok. Thanks that sucks. Guess i wasted the then.

I didnt varifie btw. I was just seeing what the button did btw.
  9. KungFuHamsta Win User

i know... It was freedom rewards.
  10. TechnoSausage81 Win User

Never received any rewards

Hello ,

We will escalate your issue to our web team to investigate. When they determine what is causing this issue, we'll update your thread here.
    That's great! I really appreciate it, I've spent so much money via the Xbox store over last couple of years and could never understand why I've never received any rewards, I've never even received an email regarding rewards but I've been signed up to rewards
    for a good while now.

I've got 115 games on the Xbox one yet on my rewards it says I've spent £0. It also says I've been a member of rewards since ???

Thanks for looking into it, look forward to your response
  11. Smwutches Win User

Rewards- Never got

Prizes from quests are given within the following month. If you don't receive anything by the end of February, you would want to post in the sales and promotions forum for assistance.
Thema:

1. Got a couple of xbox reward codes, but never found the rewards - Similar Threads - Got couple reward

2. I got suspended from my microsoft rewards acconut

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got suspended from my microsoft rewards acconut: I used Microsoft rewards and vpn I didn't know about the rules and i got suspended but i haven't had any emails or anything informing me about it. what am i supposed to do and who am i supposed to...
  3. A couple of months ago I got the wrong Xbox Game Streaming thingy

in XboX Insiders
    A couple of months ago I got the wrong Xbox Game Streaming thingy: So I signed up for Xbox game streaming right, IOS and well they got back to me and it was for the wrong device I’ve been trying to contact them about it and nothing never works I can’t get into...
  4. Got an e-mail saying I've been selected to join Project xCloud (Preview) a couple weeks ago...

in XboX Insiders
    Got an e-mail saying I've been selected to join Project xCloud (Preview) a couple weeks ago...: I installed the app when I received the e-mail, but hadn't had the time to try it out until tonight. Now I get a message saying "Could not sign in. There was an issue signing in. Try again later."...
  5. I don't have the preview program on my Xbox as I got invited a couple of weeks ago

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I don't have the preview program on my Xbox as I got invited a couple of weeks ago: I have been invited by my friends but have not revived the invite yet a2d7bd3a-5e1e-4e04-ab2f-fdb752bab593
  6. I got Borderlands handsome edition it worked for a couple days now the game won't launch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got Borderlands handsome edition it worked for a couple days now the game won't launch?: I searched up borderlands on the store and it gave me the option to buy the handsome edition for free so I got it no charge and played it for a couple days then today when I log on I try to launch...
  7. Got bit today but have a couple questions.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got bit today but have a couple questions.: Someone told me I have to complete the werewolf quest line, but where do i go to even start the quests? If any one has any info on it i'd appreciate it. Im in daggerfall convenant if that makes a...
  8. Completely New to XBox, got a couple Questions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Completely New to XBox, got a couple Questions: Wife bought me an Xbox One X for Xmas, previously only played games on PC. (#1) Is there a way to keep signed-in so I don't have to go thru the password routine every time I want to play? (#2) Got...
  9. Old account got banned a couple of years ago but was never able to submit a case review?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Old account got banned a couple of years ago but was never able to submit a case review?: So my old gamertag Leer0yxjenk1nsx got banned in 2011 around this time but I could never submit a case review for it to try to maybe see if I could at least transfer my licenses or possibly even...
  10. Got an external HDD finally, a couple newb questions....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got an external HDD finally, a couple newb questions....: Got a new WD my passport ultra 2 TB external drive. Got it plugged in, formatted and moved a few games to it. Now the stupid questions... 1. My xbox one will shut down completely. (power save...