got a question about microsoft flight simulator

Discus and support got a question about microsoft flight simulator in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; i just read on a gamespot page that says "Microsoft Flight Simulator is currently in alpha, with alpha and beta access available exclusively to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Kidcore3, May 11, 2020.

1. /u/Kidcore3
    /u/Kidcore3 Guest

i just read on a gamespot page that says "Microsoft Flight Simulator is currently in alpha, with alpha and beta access available exclusively to Microsoft Insiders. "

Now my question is, Is Microsoft insiders the same thing as xbox insiders and if so how can i join to test the game out? Thank you

source: https://www.gamespot.com/articles/heres-how-close-microsoft-flight-simulator-looks-t/1100-6477089/

submitted by /u/Kidcore3
    [link] [comments]

/u/Kidcore3, May 11, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

why can't I find where to buy flight simulator x for my pc?

Flight Simulator X isn't. That is an old game. However Microsoft Flight Simulator is.
  3. TSGFred Win User

Flying Simulator

4. PalmettoBling Win User

Flying Simulator

Microsoft Flight Simulator was also discontinued for PC as well, and I know a lot of people were sad about that. There are very few flight simulators on the console as is, you're right. I've heard the Ace Combat series of games are pretty good flight
    simulator-ish games that a lot of people enjoy.
  5. Mistress Sara Win User

Flight simulator 2020

6. XBF Amber M Win User

New Microsoft Flight Simulator

Hi Peanutbutter499,

Thanks for asking this question here on the forums. As far as the different models of aircraft that will be available in the new Microsoft Flight Simulator, there hasn't been many announcements regarding the availability of commercial aircraft as yet. Here
    are a couple of links that have the latest information regarding the upcoming release next year for the game:

Microsoft Flight Simulator official page - Xbox.com

See the World in Microsoft Flight Simulator

Please be sure to keep an eye out on the latest news from
    Xbox Wire
    for any further updates.

I hope that this information helps out!
Thema:

1. got a question about microsoft flight simulator - Similar Threads - got question microsoft

2. I got a question about project xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    I got a question about project xcloud: When is it coming to the UK? I only joined the streaming service at the beginning of the month so I can console stream but I was wondering when the project xcloud was going to be available....
  3. Got a question

in XBoX Rewards
    Got a question: my birthday just passed, will I still get the new birthday reward? 837ce6c6-461e-4401-9b89-41168da19414
  4. Got a question for a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got a question for a game: Will Ace combat 6 fire of liberation be backwards compatible with the xbox one as soon as ace combat 7 comes out? ffe734ef-4963-44f1-8298-4d94482ad73d
  5. I got a question to people who are interested

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a question to people who are interested: My brother recently got cyberbullied, tried to talk things out however its hard do converse with douchebags. Need some advice a1e2e5d0-6991-4ff7-9e03-2f4b5b8286e8
  6. Just got a quick question and don't really want to wait in line for Xbox support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just got a quick question and don't really want to wait in line for Xbox support: I have a few accounts on my Xbox and one has Xbox live. I've set the Xbox to "the home Xbox" for the account with Xbox live thinking everyone can use Xbox live but it doesn't work. Like let's say...
  7. Completely New to XBox, got a couple Questions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Completely New to XBox, got a couple Questions: Wife bought me an Xbox One X for Xmas, previously only played games on PC. (#1) Is there a way to keep signed-in so I don't have to go thru the password routine every time I want to play? (#2) Got...
  8. Got sent back to the main screen after answering the questions and clicking submit for case ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got sent back to the main screen after answering the questions and clicking submit for case ...: I had just finished answering all the questions for a case review on one of my enforcements and it took me back to the main page after I clicked submit. Wasn't I suppose to type something after...
  9. ive got a quick question about xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    ive got a quick question about xbox live gold: i have seen a offer on one of my accounts that hasn't had xbox live gold in quite a while saying xbox live gold or coffee, and i was wondering when my gold runs out on my main account in 3 weeks,...
  10. Got a question.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got a question.: Can you have multiple accounts on Xbox one/live My friend just got a Nascar game and doesn't want me to add to his Gamerscore. 72953aed-1b02-4b3f-8693-e0e7712f0692