Got a very big issue - alpha skip ahead

Discus and support Got a very big issue - alpha skip ahead in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Console takes ages to start up, when it does it has a chance to not be able to load the dashboard, if it does load the dashboard it will only be able... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/reagan84bush, Oct 19, 2019.

1. Got a very big issue - alpha skip ahead

Console takes ages to start up, when it does it has a chance to not be able to load the dashboard, if it does load the dashboard it will only be able to load apps for about 10 minutes, after that nothing will load.

submitted by /u/reagan84bush
    [link] [comments]

/u/reagan84bush, Oct 19, 2019
  2. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Xbox wont update or install games

Well if he's in the insider programn then he got a update today had the same issue the alpha & apha skip ahead builds are broken for 50% of the people that are ih that group so don't update your console if you're in alpha or alpha skip ahead
  3. zl DiviNe lz Win User

Alpha ring

You must be invited to become an Alpha Insider or Alpha Skip Ahead Insider, to do so You must Very active in Xbox, doing missions and report the bugs You see in the system, as much as You do this, so You Will be Very close to become an Alpha Insider. You
    must be at least in Delta preview to become an Alpha Insider, but You Just need to be an Insider to be invited to become an Alpha Skip Ahead, but this one is very rare to be invited and there is a certain number of people to be invited, no more than that,
    If You were not invited to be Alpha Skip Ahead certain time, so You must wait a Second chance when they Will invite New members.
  4. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Update

No, it's not a bug, only 50% of the Alpha and skip ahead users got the new experimental dashboard.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Alpha skip-Ahead

Hi, Wuhey

Unfortunately all the Alpha Skip Ahead spots have been filled. I am sure if you carry on reporting, that when they get spaces, you'll get another invite.y

You can join in with the Insider community here: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/new/
Thema:

Got a very big issue - alpha skip ahead

1. Got a very big issue - alpha skip ahead - Similar Threads - Got very big

2. I got banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got banned?: I have a question to ask my account got banned from official servers I’ve been a fair player and don’t see why I got banned I keep checking to see if it’s just a mess up but my game wouldn’t let...
  3. Got my Elite controller series 2, great hardware, software bit lacking - on PC

in XboX Insiders
    Got my Elite controller series 2, great hardware, software bit lacking - on PC: Got the new controller. Absolutely love it. The hardware is great. Great improvements over the first one. Which i also owned. The software (called Xbox Accessories app) is great on the Xbox. On...
  4. Power A docking battery got very hot during changing, risk of harm/fire?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power A docking battery got very hot during changing, risk of harm/fire?: Hi. I have a power A docking station for my controllee, that dual type with the red/green light around. This is a original xbox charger? Today i putted it on the charger to fill it up, it was...
  5. I got suspended cause i was very good in a game and said i was cheating cause

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got suspended cause i was very good in a game and said i was cheating cause: I got suspended for a game i was good at,and players reported me for cheating because they where salty of how good i was. 79e891e9-5e51-4cd9-a180-71d3d0be347e
  6. I got perma banned from my very first message on xbox live!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got perma banned from my very first message on xbox live!: I would like to know why i got a permanent banned from my very first message when i just got my account buying Sea of Thieves. Yes i sended a rude message to someone BUT Only because i looted for...
  7. I cant got to the friends list or anything without it being very slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant got to the friends list or anything without it being very slow: Whenever I press the home button i have to wait a minute or two for it to load, then after that i have to wait every tab to load. My dashboard also takes awhile. My games and internet work fine.....
  8. Got to thinking after the fact that this isn't very nice to see

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got to thinking after the fact that this isn't very nice to see: insinuates **** and young kids shouldnt be seeing this online 1db53eef-2dc8-43d8-9858-e8334c98fe57
  9. I got a problem and I don't like it very much and I hope you fix it it says avoid me on my ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a problem and I don't like it very much and I hope you fix it it says avoid me on my ...: I need to get rid of avoid me on Xbox and I can't play anything online and there's no point to have gold and Can't play with my friends online and I got haters on Xbox when to the point I'm about...
  10. got a question for someone who knows very well about 360/one

in XBoX on Consoles
    got a question for someone who knows very well about 360/one: okay hey everyone i got a xbox one obviously on gold membership yes but i dont have a 360 but i want one also. my question is if i bought a 360 and signed in using my xbox one account would it...