Got accepted to Alpha skip ahead

Discus and support Got accepted to Alpha skip ahead in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/fudge1218 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/fudge1218, Oct 13, 2019.

1. /u/fudge1218
    /u/fudge1218 Guest

/u/fudge1218, Oct 13, 2019
  2. gds1972 Win User

Unable to join Alpha-Skip Ahead

Hi

Unfortunately once the Alpha Skip ahead tier reached capacity and they had to stop accepting additional new members. When the invites were sent out there would have been places available in the Alpha Skip ahead group however once these
    places filled up no additional members (even with invites) could join at this group.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/06/29/alpha-skip-ahead-registrations-closed/
  3. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Xbox wont update or install games

Well if he's in the insider programn then he got a update today had the same issue the alpha & apha skip ahead builds are broken for 50% of the people that are ih that group so don't update your console if you're in alpha or alpha skip ahead
  4. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Update

No, it's not a bug, only 50% of the Alpha and skip ahead users got the new experimental dashboard.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Alpha skip-Ahead

Hi, Wuhey

Unfortunately all the Alpha Skip Ahead spots have been filled. I am sure if you carry on reporting, that when they get spaces, you'll get another invite.y

You can join in with the Insider community here: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/new/
Thema:

1. Got accepted to Alpha skip ahead - Similar Threads - Got accepted Alpha

2. I got a problem: my Xbox One X doesn't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a problem: my Xbox One X doesn't turn on: I was playing a game. Then everithing went in slow motion. I suspected a freeze, so i clicked to turn off the console. It didn't power off... so I unplugged the power cable to hard reset the...
  3. I'm trying to register for the project xbox Xcloud (preview) but it's got my old email...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm trying to register for the project xbox Xcloud (preview) but it's got my old email...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Trooperben79 [link] [comments]
  4. So I got the game pass from Discord Nitro and that Twitch Prime monkey for Sea of Thieves,...

in XBoX on Windows
    So I got the game pass from Discord Nitro and that Twitch Prime monkey for Sea of Thieves,...: But I can't access the monkey from the pet cage, I claimed the monkey about 4 days ago from Twitch Prime. I think it might have to do with me changing my gamer tag a week or so ago but it not...
  5. Even though I got accepted into Project xCloud, I still can't use the service!!

in XboX Insiders
    Even though I got accepted into Project xCloud, I still can't use the service!!: [IMG] submitted by /u/Coolteen1991 [link] [comments]
  6. Got accepted as a beta tester but...

in XboX Insiders
    Got accepted as a beta tester but...: I launch the app and i get stuck in the last screen, where i need to choose between the cloud streaming or xbox streaming.. with a leanr more and logout button.. What should i do next? I have the...
  7. Friend can't accept the gift i sent him... I got charged. - Refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend can't accept the gift i sent him... I got charged. - Refund?: Hi, I bought a Grand Theft Auto V add-on as a gift for my friend without realising he already owned it. He can't accept it since it tells him he already owns it. I was charged and can't get a...
  8. code got accepted, but game cannot be downloaded since its not shown in the list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    code got accepted, but game cannot be downloaded since its not shown in the list: i hava a xbox 360 and a new xbox one. i bought cod ghosts as download code for both platforms. the code was registered over pc in my microsoft account. only the x360 version appears in my games...
  9. Got 2 invites to preview and called Xbox and said I accepted it but I haven't got the link ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got 2 invites to preview and called Xbox and said I accepted it but I haven't got the link ...: Got 2 invites to preview and called Xbox and said I accepted it but I havent even seen the invite and haven't got the link or code and it's been 3 days. Need help ASAP, thanks. GT:...
  10. Ive got invaited to the preview program and my friend got accepted and i did not

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ive got invaited to the preview program and my friend got accepted and i did not: I got invaited and i would love to get accepted since i want to sell my xbox but i really want to try out the new dashboard and my friend got accepted so i would be very greatfull if i could get...