Got account issues and install issues.

Discus and support Got account issues and install issues. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I connected my Xbox One S to the internet and took a store update. Don't know what this update did but now if I try to connect to the internet, I'll be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by J.T. Barghest, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Got account issues and install issues.

I connected my Xbox One S to the internet and took a store update. Don't know what this update did but now if I try to connect to the internet, I'll be log out of my account and won't be allowed back in. I'm being told to go to some website to figure out
    the problem there but that site's automatic help has been useless as it doesn't seem to understand the difference between the words Xbox One S and Outlook. Any help figuring this out would be nice.

I'm also having issues with the game Control Ultimate Edition. I get to a point where the game tells me I can't play anymore until the game is finished installing. But the game is done installing. There's nothing left to install but the next gen version.
    Which I can't do anything with since I'm playing on the current gen. So yeah, help here would be awesome.

Thanks in advance.

:)

J.T. Barghest, Nov 26, 2020
  2. onyxishere Win User

got an issue

You will need to report the person using the dashboard reporting tools (go to his bio and select file complaint then follow the instructions). Then call support and explain the situation to them so that you will have a reference number in case something
    happens.
  3. DarknezzFalls Win User

having trouble installing from the disk?

Finished the install and got the update with no issues =)
  4. IgotTSondabrain Win User

Issues Installing???

i solved the problem by installing disc 2 first. then i took the disc out and did disc 1
  5. HG Ezio Win User

Issues Installing???

I'm having the same issue. Put in disk two, clicked A to install and a couple seconds later it says it failed to install please insert disk one.
  6. BHC Bluez n 2z Win User

Installation Issue

Has the game installed for you guys? I can imagine the issue possibly being the amount of users trying to install the game at once? If it still hasn't worked uninstall the game.
Thema:

Got account issues and install issues.

1. Got account issues and install issues. - Similar Threads - Got account issues

2. My xbox account and hotmail got blocked because of a stupid reason. That i bought 2 games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox account and hotmail got blocked because of a stupid reason. That i bought 2 games...: My email ******@hotmail.be has been blocked and i use it for my main xbox account (******) My xbox account with the email was blocked by you microsoft because i hadn't been online for 1 week and...
  3. My account got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account got banned: I got banned it dosnt tell me i did anything and i dont think i did any thing so could you please unban my account from DivineRook5 d9999b37-4e45-4eb8-a7e3-108d6d037f09
  4. Account got hacked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Account got hacked: I left my house for a few days for work, when i got home last night my account had a different password and email associated with it (email is unknown) and i couldnt get in...
  5. Account got hacked, they bought 2 games that came up to roughly $100. Help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Account got hacked, they bought 2 games that came up to roughly $100. Help?: I went to request a refund since the hacker gifted 2 games to himself on a random email. The new assassins creed and crash bandicoot 4, when i went to get a refund i got a email saying they dont...
  6. I got an email saying there was an issue with my account

in XBoX Rewards
    I got an email saying there was an issue with my account: The email says this: We were unable to make your final Rewards deposit. Any pending Rewards Credits and unredeemed MyVIP Gems in your account will be converted into Microsoft Rewards points in...
  7. I got an email saying "There seems to be an issue with your account"

in XBoX Rewards
    I got an email saying "There seems to be an issue with your account": Hi, I got an email from Xbox Live Rewards saying "There seems to be an issue with your account please reach out to our Forum Support Team". Can you help please? 606ad7d3-77c1-46c0-8f0f-42cca3ce9ed3
  8. “There Seems to be an Issue With Your Account.” Just got this final rewards email.

in XBoX Rewards
    “There Seems to be an Issue With Your Account.” Just got this final rewards email.: Just got the final rewards email stating that “there seems to be an issue with your account.” Please let me know what I need to do. Thank you. ad3b45ef-0356-41ca-a996-65af8aeb022c
  9. Got an email that say there is an issue with my account

in XBoX Rewards
    Got an email that say there is an issue with my account: hi I got an email that say i have an issue with my account. Please assist. Thanks Adi 66bb6648-7992-43fb-8c34-27d52e2197ab
  10. I got an issue with my live account on my system

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got an issue with my live account on my system: when I turn my xbox on it signs me out my settings for instant sign in is set for my account I don't use a Kinect for sign in at all, I am game sharing with a trusted friend but I never got...