Got another defective controller!

Discus and support Got another defective controller! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I received another replacement day on controller, and to no surprise the trigger is messed up, how do you send out a controller in this condition, i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Krazy Crayon, Mar 7, 2015.

1. Krazy Crayon
    Krazy Crayon Guest

So I received another replacement day on controller, and to no surprise the trigger is messed up, how do you send out a controller in this condition, i made a video showing the issue, I am done though, I have gone through so many defective controllers and
    I am not dealing with this anymore, I sold the xbox one and got a ps4, thanks MS, you shoved me towards the competition because of the crappy customer service and crappy products, I will never buy another console made by MS and will always go sony first from
    now on.

:)

Krazy Crayon, Mar 7, 2015
  2. Left Thumbstick Issue

I have two defective controllers and it makes Absolutely Zero sense to purchase another controller that becomes defective because of Microsoft.

THA 1 BEHIND YA, Mar 7, 2015
  3. ThorX360
    ThorX360 Guest
    ThorX360, Mar 7, 2015
  4. Krazy Crayon
    Krazy Crayon Guest

here is the video

Krazy Crayon, Mar 7, 2015
  5. Krazy Crayon Win User

here is the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZANsySk_KY
  6. THA 1 BEHIND YA Win User

Left Thumbstick Issue

I have two defective controllers and it makes Absolutely Zero sense to purchase another controller that becomes defective because of Microsoft.
  7. The Dude734 Win User

console failed to update recent patch

so i just took it back and got another new one and it works fine. I got an awsome fan controller too... anyway i guess it was just a software defect.
  8. capillaardiente Win User

Elite Controller Grips Problem

Hi! My elite controller have the same problem, and it is out of warranty. It is another defect in an 180$ controller.
  9. COL Morrison US Win User

Lack of Controller care and innovation

Yes, I love the Elite Series Controllers. Like you I have had a problem with the controllers. For me, it turned out that the particular store I was dealing with got a bad shipment of controllers & so I got a refund & bought a new one from another store
    & it worked fine. Unfortunately defects are not always caught at the manufacturers end.
Thema:

1. Got another defective controller! - Similar Threads - Got another defective

2. Game I got years ago requires another purchase

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game I got years ago requires another purchase: I got slime rancher in 2017 for the Xbox One. i havent played it in some time and deleted it off the hard drive to make room.. however, now when i go to redownload it, it wants me to pay another...
  3. Claimed one thing and got another?

in XBoX Rewards
    Claimed one thing and got another?: I went to redeem my Xbox rewards and I selected the 5,000 credits and it sent me a code for some War Frame things? That’s not what I selected from the website? b2d575f6-0da0-4dbd-a422-b0270419d733
  4. I got my Xbox rewards $5 gift card stolen. Could I get another and could you find out who ...

in XBoX Rewards
    I got my Xbox rewards $5 gift card stolen. Could I get another and could you find out who ...: I got an email getting my xbox rewards $5 gift card but when I entered the code, it was already redeemed. e17f16f1-1ded-4112-9e36-ae953c588cd1
  5. i got scammed on another account can u help me ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    i got scammed on another account can u help me ?: i got scammed on another account the scammer change everything the last email before he change it was [Mod Removed] sucurty was : gmail: [Mod Removed] i was not making a number...
  6. Got a suspension because of another player lost a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got a suspension because of another player lost a game: Ive had a suspension for a day due to being reported for doing nothing. The other player lost the game so was in a mood and reported me. My concern is I pay for live and anyone can report you and...
  7. Friends account got linked with another's account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends account got linked with another's account: my friend seananners82 account has been joined or has been overrun by the account cohost 5 days my gamer tag is please send messages to help the both of them a6399cc3-0e7b-472f-a1af-a63d425bd876
  8. I got a coms ban because another player was picking on me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a coms ban because another player was picking on me?: So I started out my day the same as any other, woke up had my coffee etc.. Looking forward to having a good owl xbox sesh. I fire that bad boy up, put on some music and prepare myself for some...
  9. I somehow got another suspension while I was suspended and couldn't talk to anyone?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I somehow got another suspension while I was suspended and couldn't talk to anyone?: so I recently got suspended from Xbox live communication. It was for 24 hours, so I wait a day not talking to anybody on Xbox, I wake up and now it's a week. Tried contacting Xbox enforcement...
  10. I got another ban even though I'm currently serving one already...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got another ban even though I'm currently serving one already...: Hi, I originally got a 2 week communication ban for using language which I now see was the wrong thing to do and a 2 week communication ban perfectly warrants what I said. It's only now that I...