got banned cause a kid got mad at me for killing him on a game he reported me i got banned

Discus and support got banned cause a kid got mad at me for killing him on a game he reported me i got banned in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; a kid got mad for me killing him in for honor he reported and his friends to and it got me banned b4dc5f1b-22ca-4b81-96bf-00220b5b0c31 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TracyGraves1, Sep 19, 2018.

1. TracyGraves1
    TracyGraves1 Guest

got banned cause a kid got mad at me for killing him on a game he reported me i got banned

a kid got mad for me killing him in for honor he reported and his friends to and it got me banned

:)

TracyGraves1, Sep 19, 2018
  2. Banned by but hurt kid

I was playing Friday the 13th and killed some guy and he got mad and messaged me and said he reported me and I said ok then he said his dad works from Microsoft (which probably Isn't true) then I got instant communication banned but I know i've been communication
    band before but still I got mad then I logged onto my friends account and message him saying getting people banned over a game how sad then her message me reported And that account got commiunacation banned

If u would like to report this kid his gt:NL Th0m4sGTA NL

Corupted Jello, Sep 19, 2018
  3. Banned

hey I'm banned until the 5th on July cuz my mate reported me and so did someone else I think. I do swear but that's only when other people do or it's my mates. The guy who wasn't my mate reported me for asking If he was mad after i was beating him and he
    left so I just at thought I got banned for i got banned for no reason

Here's a case number 1389748702 I got told it will defo help

Ginger Bowl12, Sep 19, 2018
  4. Echo4Ent
    Echo4Ent Guest

Echo4Ent, Sep 19, 2018
  5. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    That won't get you banned.

brandiesel1, Sep 20, 2018
  6. Tormaz
    Tormaz Guest
    Hello!

What kind of suspension did you receive and how long was it for?

Tormaz, Sep 20, 2018
  7. XBF Leonzo G
    XBF Leonzo G Guest
    Hello TracyGraves1,

Thank you very much for bringing this issue to our attention. We recommend to contact our enforcement team for any issues related to a suspension. They can be reached at their website,

Xbox Enforcement Team

XBF Leonzo G, Nov 2, 2018
Thema:

1. got banned cause a kid got mad at me for killing him on a game he reported me i got banned - Similar Threads - got banned cause

2. Account got com banned?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Account got com banned?: i got com banned for literally no reason, i was playing r6 and i took this kids kill so he team [Mod Removed – Profanity] me. I messaged him after and said “[Mod Removed – Profanity]” he...
  3. Scammer got my messaging abilities soft banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Scammer got my messaging abilities soft banned: [Mod Removed – Personal Information] [Mod Removed – Personal Information] Some random user messaged me asking if i wanted free in game currency. I replied with “Wha..?”. A few messages later he...
  4. I got banned for something minor, but i just want to be able to talk to my friends on xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned for something minor, but i just want to be able to talk to my friends on xbox...: Hello theres four days of break left and i just want to be able to talk to my friends and play black ops 4 with them. i never do game chat, and. i rarly ever use messages. but ofc i got banned...
  5. Amnesty and fix for an old account that once got a suspension and a ban that effected...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Amnesty and fix for an old account that once got a suspension and a ban that effected...: I posted about this before and I even tried going to support but I believe my answer can be found here if an administrator can handle this case and contact the enforcement team to investigate a...
  6. Ive Been scammed out of in game items then got banned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ive Been scammed out of in game items then got banned: Earlier today, (at the time of writing this) i was scammed out of an item in rocket league. i had spent hard work and effort using a month's allowance to get it. i began to trade it for this guy...
  7. I Got Banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    I Got Banned: So because I said some bad words apparently I have been banned from sending messages or talking through my microphone. Ok, maybe I deserved the ban, maybe not but there's one thing that upsets me....
  8. I got a misunderstood suspension ban PLEASE HELP

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got a misunderstood suspension ban PLEASE HELP: I have recently gotten a communication suspension for calling my own friend a “hoe”. This is a 14 day ban, i have already filed a case on the enforcement website but the case was for another...
  9. Got banned until the 23rd <.< for nun

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got banned until the 23rd <.< for nun: Thank you nex im so freaking grateful for my ban 8a88ad75-1771-4764-8e6f-f36d2b7eeea3
  10. Kid got account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kid got account banned: I got an email saying that my account was banned for one day. \ My kids are the ones that use it and they use my account. My daughter was playing at the time the ban went into effect so I really...