got banned cause a kid got mad at me for killing him on a game he reported me i got banned

Discus and support got banned cause a kid got mad at me for killing him on a game he reported me i got banned in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; a kid got mad for me killing him in for honor he reported and his friends to and it got me banned b4dc5f1b-22ca-4b81-96bf-00220b5b0c31 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TracyGraves1, Sep 19, 2018.

1. TracyGraves1
    TracyGraves1 Guest

got banned cause a kid got mad at me for killing him on a game he reported me i got banned

a kid got mad for me killing him in for honor he reported and his friends to and it got me banned

:)

TracyGraves1, Sep 19, 2018
  2. Banned by but hurt kid

I was playing Friday the 13th and killed some guy and he got mad and messaged me and said he reported me and I said ok then he said his dad works from Microsoft (which probably Isn't true) then I got instant communication banned but I know i've been communication
    band before but still I got mad then I logged onto my friends account and message him saying getting people banned over a game how sad then her message me reported And that account got commiunacation banned

If u would like to report this kid his gt:NL Th0m4sGTA NL

Corupted Jello, Sep 19, 2018
  3. Banned

hey I'm banned until the 5th on July cuz my mate reported me and so did someone else I think. I do swear but that's only when other people do or it's my mates. The guy who wasn't my mate reported me for asking If he was mad after i was beating him and he
    left so I just at thought I got banned for i got banned for no reason

Here's a case number 1389748702 I got told it will defo help

Ginger Bowl12, Sep 19, 2018
  4. Echo4Ent
    Echo4Ent Guest

Echo4Ent, Sep 19, 2018
  5. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    That won't get you banned.

brandiesel1, Sep 20, 2018
  6. Tormaz
    Tormaz Guest
    Hello!

What kind of suspension did you receive and how long was it for?

Tormaz, Sep 20, 2018
  7. XBF Leonzo G
    XBF Leonzo G Guest
    Hello TracyGraves1,

Thank you very much for bringing this issue to our attention. We recommend to contact our enforcement team for any issues related to a suspension. They can be reached at their website,

Xbox Enforcement Team

XBF Leonzo G, Nov 2, 2018
  8. brandiesel1 Win User

That won't get you banned.
  9. Echo4Ent Win User

10. Tormaz Win User

Hello!

What kind of suspension did you receive and how long was it for?
  11. XBF Leonzo G Win User

Hello TracyGraves1,

Thank you very much for bringing this issue to our attention. We recommend to contact our enforcement team for any issues related to a suspension. They can be reached at their website,

Xbox Enforcement Team
  12. Mist3r g0d Win User

Im done with this garbage

This happened to me as well. Just got chat banned til tmm cause I killed Riphz in pubg and he got mad and messaged me cussing me out telling me to get cancer and die and all sorts of creative stuff. After like 15 msgs I replied and said I killed him to
    hear him [Mod Removed], he reports me and I get banned. Why? Cause I spelled
    [Mod Removed] right and he misspelled his cuss words to avoid the computer.
Thema:

1. got banned cause a kid got mad at me for killing him on a game he reported me i got banned - Similar Threads - got banned cause

2. Recovering old account, got banned.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovering old account, got banned.: Kinda a long story but ill try to make it short. I used to play Xbox 360 a lot when I was younger but eventually stopped and lost access to my account. I was interested in getting back into...
  3. Why i got banned to communicate w friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why i got banned to communicate w friends: This is [Mod removed- profanity] other ppl say worse n come at me . I have rights n freedom of speech is 1 o of em . 1fca52cb-9f3f-4203-ab32-a0e5fdf1bb9f
  4. I got profile picture banned for no reasons

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got profile picture banned for no reasons: Hello, On March, I got my profile picture removed, and got a 24h ban. It was just the name written white on black of a music band. Just letters, that's all. And because of this ban, I cant be...
  5. My child has got someone banned incorrectly...how do I get their ban lifted?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My child has got someone banned incorrectly...how do I get their ban lifted?: My son was having an argument with one of his friends on our xbox one and wrongly reported him, getting him banned. How do I get the ban removed please? 6a06dc2f-e791-4c9c-9aab-8b13758d40b5
  6. i got banned for some stupid stuff

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i got banned for some stupid stuff: i got communication banned in literally 5 seconds after i texted someone “are you retarded” yet people will cuss me out and everything in all my messages and still not get banned. yall are so...
  7. Got Banned for nothing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got Banned for nothing: Hi my name is I am now banned 14 days and I did nothing. Why did I get banned microsoft fix your ban system. I have been banned now many times for not do anything. I maybe going over to ps4 if...
  8. My daughter got banned for something out of context

in XBoX on Consoles
    My daughter got banned for something out of context: My daughter got banned for saying the saying "[Mod Removed]" but she typed it out as "[Mod Removed]" for short and she got banned for it because it was taken out of context. I don't think she...
  9. Can I get unbanned my friend signed into my account and got me banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I get unbanned my friend signed into my account and got me banned: can i get unbanned because my friend signed into my account and got me banned 84b6aab6-4788-43e5-b79d-ecb021666c84
  10. I Got Banned for 1 day for sending a message (one positive message ) with one bad word

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Got Banned for 1 day for sending a message (one positive message ) with one bad word: I was playing Apex Legends and the guy I was team up with was using his mic to punish every move I was making; he was obviously better at this game than me and he was getting very frustrated that...