got banned cause a kid got mad at me for killing him on a game he reported me i got banned

Discus and support got banned cause a kid got mad at me for killing him on a game he reported me i got banned in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; a kid got mad for me killing him in for honor he reported and his friends to and it got me banned b4dc5f1b-22ca-4b81-96bf-00220b5b0c31 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TracyGraves1, Sep 19, 2018.

1. TracyGraves1
    TracyGraves1 Guest

got banned cause a kid got mad at me for killing him on a game he reported me i got banned

a kid got mad for me killing him in for honor he reported and his friends to and it got me banned

:)

TracyGraves1, Sep 19, 2018
  2. Banned by but hurt kid

I was playing Friday the 13th and killed some guy and he got mad and messaged me and said he reported me and I said ok then he said his dad works from Microsoft (which probably Isn't true) then I got instant communication banned but I know i've been communication
    band before but still I got mad then I logged onto my friends account and message him saying getting people banned over a game how sad then her message me reported And that account got commiunacation banned

If u would like to report this kid his gt:NL Th0m4sGTA NL

Corupted Jello, Sep 19, 2018
  3. Banned

hey I'm banned until the 5th on July cuz my mate reported me and so did someone else I think. I do swear but that's only when other people do or it's my mates. The guy who wasn't my mate reported me for asking If he was mad after i was beating him and he
    left so I just at thought I got banned for i got banned for no reason

Here's a case number 1389748702 I got told it will defo help

Ginger Bowl12, Sep 19, 2018
  4. Echo4Ent
    Echo4Ent Guest

Echo4Ent, Sep 19, 2018
  5. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    That won't get you banned.

brandiesel1, Sep 20, 2018
  6. Tormaz
    Tormaz Guest
    Hello!

What kind of suspension did you receive and how long was it for?

Tormaz, Sep 20, 2018
  7. XBF Leonzo G
    XBF Leonzo G Guest
    Hello TracyGraves1,

Thank you very much for bringing this issue to our attention. We recommend to contact our enforcement team for any issues related to a suspension. They can be reached at their website,

Xbox Enforcement Team

XBF Leonzo G, Nov 2, 2018
  8. brandiesel1 Win User

That won't get you banned.
  9. Echo4Ent Win User

10. Tormaz Win User

Hello!

What kind of suspension did you receive and how long was it for?
  11. XBF Leonzo G Win User

Hello TracyGraves1,

Thank you very much for bringing this issue to our attention. We recommend to contact our enforcement team for any issues related to a suspension. They can be reached at their website,

Xbox Enforcement Team
  12. Mist3r g0d Win User

Im done with this garbage

This happened to me as well. Just got chat banned til tmm cause I killed Riphz in pubg and he got mad and messaged me cussing me out telling me to get cancer and die and all sorts of creative stuff. After like 15 msgs I replied and said I killed him to
    hear him [Mod Removed], he reports me and I get banned. Why? Cause I spelled
    [Mod Removed] right and he misspelled his cuss words to avoid the computer.
Thema:

1. got banned cause a kid got mad at me for killing him on a game he reported me i got banned - Similar Threads - got banned cause

2. Ban got overturned but still banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ban got overturned but still banned: I got a communation ban from xbox, i went to the enforcement page and got it overturned. That was yesterday morning, here it is the next day and im still banned how do i fix this problem cause...
  3. I literally got scammed over xbox live then day later I receive a console ban like this is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I literally got scammed over xbox live then day later I receive a console ban like this is...: So on xbox I had a 3 letter gamertag, This guy on xbox ask me to trade my 3 letter for this account. So I change my gamertag and no longer have the 3 letter( the 3 letter was on this account) and...
  4. Figure out why I randomly got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Figure out why I randomly got banned: So, after playing offline games on my xbox for a few days, I joined a friends party and spoke to him. During this I got comm banned suddenly, and now I can't send messages, the normal thing. The...
  5. I got my account banned and I know what I did, and I cant take what I said back.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got my account banned and I know what I did, and I cant take what I said back.: I called this one guy while playing GTA V a spanish insult. I didnt mean to say that word but he told me I was [Mod Removed: Profanity] and I didn't take it very well I guess and now I regret what...
  6. I got banned because I send an "inappropriate" message ..

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned because I send an "inappropriate" message ..: I got banned for a week because i said "[Mod Removed - Inappropriate] that" when a dude [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] me and afterwards cursed at me and because the site to review the case is in...
  7. I got banned forever when i have all this [Mod Removed] on spocks logic 71

in XBoX on Mobile
    I got banned forever when i have all this [Mod Removed] on spocks logic 71: I think that i should have one more chance 400335a4-8552-4676-a885-cc4dcc49c991
  8. I got banned forever when i have all this [Mod Removed] on slocks logic 71

in XBoX on Mobile
    I got banned forever when i have all this [Mod Removed] on slocks logic 71: I think you should give one more chance aa039186-4f09-4be4-b2d3-95d2d59ef96f
  9. son got banned and now cannot do his homework on-line

in XBoX Accessibility
    son got banned and now cannot do his homework on-line: Can I get some help, as my son needs to do his homework and cannot get online with his xbox. He regrets and is very sorry for what he has done and understand the importance of reading the terms of...
  10. So i got banned for a club?

in XBoX on Consoles
    So i got banned for a club?: [img] Club was named " Twitch" They won't allow me to case review it, they never gave me a warning at all and a real reason behind the ban. Chat support said i was Impersonating Twitch when i...