Got banned for doing nothing

Discus and support Got banned for doing nothing in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I got banned last night for 2 weeks no talking or texting i actually was playing borderlands and all of sudden a 2 week banned shows up i already... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jjustin111687, Nov 15, 2019.

1. Got banned for doing nothing

I got banned last night for 2 weeks no talking or texting i actually was playing borderlands and all of sudden a 2 week banned shows up i already submitted a review you all need to uplift my suspended i did not do nothing wrong

:)

jjustin111687, Nov 15, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

GOT banned for doing nothing

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  3. {Parity} Win User

There is nothing anyone in the forums can do and the Enforcement Team does not monitor the forums.
  4. choppyseize Win User

Also keep in mind that bans or suspensions can happen weeks after the fact. It may not be from something recent at all.
  5. KLOWN4LIFE Win User

6. HassanB Win User

I GOT BANNED FOR DOING NOTHING

Either way AlvoSmash/Lotuslette666 - You are posting in the wrong forum you can't get a response here about your profile or console being banned we simply don't handle that. You'd need to speak to the XBOX Live Enforcement Team and like I said before they
    only respond to posts made in this thread ->
    forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx
    . Ask them that you'd like to know why exactly has your profile has been banned and they will tell you exactly why it is.
Thema:

1. Got banned for doing nothing - Similar Threads - Got banned doing

2. I got communication banned for doing nothing wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got communication banned for doing nothing wrong: I’ve been banned com banned for making a group post that said “2v2 my court add me”, it was about NBA2k19, and it said the post was inappropriate and my friend also got suspended from the same...
  3. My child has got someone banned incorrectly...how do I get their ban lifted?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My child has got someone banned incorrectly...how do I get their ban lifted?: My son was having an argument with one of his friends on our xbox one and wrongly reported him, getting him banned. How do I get the ban removed please? 6a06dc2f-e791-4c9c-9aab-8b13758d40b5
  4. son got banned and now cannot do his homework on-line

in XBoX Accessibility
    son got banned and now cannot do his homework on-line: Can I get some help, as my son needs to do his homework and cannot get online with his xbox. He regrets and is very sorry for what he has done and understand the importance of reading the terms of...
  5. i got Game banned for doing nothing im not happy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i got Game banned for doing nothing im not happy: im not happy i got game banned for doing nothing i was playing with my friends and all of a sudden im game banned im not happy at all 8e99f3c4-beb4-4045-87b7-1c4197d2f76d
  6. Got banned for cheating and i dont know why what can i do now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got banned for cheating and i dont know why what can i do now?: i got banned for no reason fde9b77d-8238-485e-9720-f2b4db3b66c7
  7. i got suspended and then banned from something i didn't do

in XBoX on Consoles
    i got suspended and then banned from something i didn't do: A friend came over and did stuff on my Xbox and i noticed that i had games that i did not buy then i asked how they got there he said he used a Xbox code for 50$ on my Xbox then i got suspended on...
  8. I got home and was banned. I don’t recall doing absolutely anything wrong.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got home and was banned. I don’t recall doing absolutely anything wrong.: I got home after 8 hours of snowboarding and see that I was randomly banned. Don’t recall doing anything wrong. I may cuss here and there with some friends but so do they. In fact they say worse...
  9. i got banned for something i didnt do

in XBoX on Consoles
    i got banned for something i didnt do: i was challenged to do a 1v1 i dont have a. mic at the moment so i accepted i was polite and messaged gg after i won an said nice shot and ect all over the messaging i didnt say profanity but then...
  10. I got a ban for something I did not do

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a ban for something I did not do: I need help getting rid of a 14 day multiplayer suspension because I wasn’t home to play on my account when it I harassed and abused someone 4adec57f-79ff-4914-bbc5-f3714b014aa3