Got banned for (Trash Talking) wondering how long ban is?

Discus and support Got banned for (Trash Talking) wondering how long ban is? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can someone help me out here? Just wondering how long im banned for? Thank you. GT: iBuproFen xo 0dfd0693-5843-4a1c-b0f2-0bae013f28e7 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cyan-D786B831-3C9B-4CF3-9BBC-90308BC05679, May 29, 2014.

1. Got banned for (Trash Talking) wondering how long ban is?

Can someone help me out here? Just wondering how long im banned for? Thank you. GT: iBuproFen xo

:)

Cyan-D786B831-3C9B-4CF3-9BBC-90308BC05679, May 29, 2014
  2. Got a second ban for no reason

I understand that I got banned for trash talking for a day originally and that I shouldn’t have been trash talking, however as soon as my first ban ended I got hit with a 7 day ban for no apparent reason I wasn’t even on my xbox. I would just like to know
    how to appeal the ban or why I got banned.

Many thanks

bleachyfresh69, May 29, 2014
  3. Claptrap
    Claptrap Guest
    A confirmed feature of the new Xbox... you might be surprised.

Alright, this is what I'm talking about!

Wait, I mean... this is disgusting! Such vile trash! Ban this sick filth!

Claptrap, May 29, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

You would have got an email sent to the email address linked to your account explaining the length of the ban.

You can also post here
    forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx
    & the enforcement team will tell you.

Daft Badger, May 29, 2014
  5. Daft Badger Win User

You would have got an email sent to the email address linked to your account explaining the length of the ban.

You can also post here
    forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx
    & the enforcement team will tell you.
  6. Prohoxity Win User

Cant speak on live.

Hello, I got banned on xbox live but it's the second time, i'm wondering for how long my ban is going to take. I'm not able to talk and send/receive messages on xbox live. Greetings .
  7. TechedZombie34 Win User

STUPID SUSPENTION! HELP

BTW the way i got banned i was talking trash to a trash talket that was making fun of my friend. so THATS XBOX FOR YOU
  8. CAPTA1N LEWIS Win User

i received a bad rep to my profile in i think 2010 since then i stopped using my headset and dont send or receive messages xbox live sent me here to try and solve my issue , i would like to know to change my rep since what happened wasnt called for by the

Not this account got ban it my old account is permanent is banned about 3 years go and this my new one and it got ban for 4 days for trash talk then I realise what I doing wrong then I stop doing it
  9. Yami Potatoo Win User

xbox one console banned

xbox got real angry nd console banned me for talking trash lol bit harsh init bruv

Well you should all think before you say stuff
    lmfo my kid talked trash to someone , now my account is banned aswell
Thema:

1. Got banned for (Trash Talking) wondering how long ban is? - Similar Threads - Got banned Trash

2. I got banned unfairly and this is complete bs

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned unfairly and this is complete bs: Playing with this kid, when he agrees to 1v1. Starts being extremely toxic and calling me extremely disrespectful stuff. After this we agree to gift eachother something, I go first and then he...
  3. i got comms banned,for reasonable yet dumb reasons

in XBoX on Consoles
    i got comms banned,for reasonable yet dumb reasons: ok quick story is I was going through the rainbow six siege official club, when I saw a post asking for a server stresser/d doser. so me being me, I dm him say he's a sore loser(in less kind...
  4. I got banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got banned for no reason: Why do i keep getting banned for no reason. 96f1d1a5-771b-4a69-9fb1-6d4fa0471e69
  5. Got comms banned for a joke

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got comms banned for a joke: I was comms banned for making a joke and using the word [Mod Removed-TOU/COC] because someone's name was [Mod Removed-TOU/COC] the joke I made was I the king of[Mod Removed-TOU/COC] hereby order...
  6. I Reacted to an Inappropriate Sexist Message on Xbox and Got Banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Reacted to an Inappropriate Sexist Message on Xbox and Got Banned: I got a 24 hour ban for calling some guy a (won't repeat...but it is a BORDERLINE bad word) after he sent multiple sexist messages to me after dying to me in a video game. So, MICROSOFT, its okay...
  7. Got banned twice for the same thing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got banned twice for the same thing: Anyone else had this? [Photos / Screenshots removed by Mod due to Profanity] 61493c29-e611-4270-94cb-107271cc8ed5
  8. i got communications banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    i got communications banned: so i was playing fortnite and these people were talking to me and we were gonna trade in fortnite save the world and he said he was a moderator and booted me offline and also told me that they...
  9. I was falsely reported and lost my ambassador and got communication banned for absolutely...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was falsely reported and lost my ambassador and got communication banned for absolutely...: Someone was messaging me begging for a fortnite skin and when i said no he kept spamming me then proceeded to report me, wow. 1be52902-31d5-4e26-a034-fde960568c08
  10. I got banned for calling someone trash and my gamertag was changed by tge enforcement. Team

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got banned for calling someone trash and my gamertag was changed by tge enforcement. Team: i get banned of calling someone trash and my gamertag had a forced. Changed by the enforcement team d42bfa6e-07fa-442b-8f4a-964a381687a4