Got banned twice for the same thing

Discus and support Got banned twice for the same thing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Anyone else had this? [Photos / Screenshots removed by Mod due to Profanity] 61493c29-e611-4270-94cb-107271cc8ed5 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Supernoob Hero, Aug 2, 2019.

1. Got banned twice for the same thing

Anyone else had this?

[Photos / Screenshots removed by Mod due to Profanity]

:)

Supernoob Hero, Aug 2, 2019
  2. kRevali Win User

Mod removed the pic but this is what i Found on enforcement's website regarding your case.

Can I get suspended twice for the same thing?

XBLPET will not issue multiple suspensions for a single violation. For example, a single inappropriate Gamertag will only result in one forced Gamertag change, and cheating once in a single
    multiplayer match will only bring about one suspension for cheating.

However, one suspension does not absolve the account of every violation committed up to that point. If XBLPET discovers evidence of other inappropriate activities that occurred prior to
    the most recent suspension, it can result in additional enforcement action.

You may aswell submit a case review
  3. Supernoob Hero Win User

Thanks man, as you can see from the pic i attached it was just the one message but two bans.
  4. Supernoob Hero Win User

No worries dude, thanks for the reply - was just reaching out to see if this had happened to other community members.

I read the Code of Conduct and it says you won’t be punished twice for the same offence.

Had to blur out the expletive but you can clearly see it’s the same message and two separate penalties - super weird.

Only 24 hours so not the end of the world I guess.

[​IMG]
  5. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hey there Supernoob Hero!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support. We are sorry to hear about any issues you may be having due to an enforcement action.
    Unfortunately as this is forum support, you will not be able to reach the enforcement team here, and
    we wouldn't be able to assist further.

Also we would recommend to take a look at
    Microsoft’s Code of Conduct Explained for
    Xbox Live Customers.

Please visit our
    Code of Conduct on
    the enforcement site to find out how to stay safe.

Again, I would advise logging into the Enforcement Website to pull up more information and to submit a Case Review.

If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to
    Start
    a New Thread
    for further assistance.

Good luck!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  6. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello Supernoob Hero!

That's strange. It does seem that it's the same message.

I would say 'submit a case review' but you can't because it's only a 24 hour suspension.

If it does happen again, it'll probably be for more time. Hopefully not, though.

Again, I would suggest to do your best to avoid anything that might get you suspended in Enforcement's eyes.

Good luck and happy gaming!

Felix

Xbox forums support
Thema:

1. Got banned twice for the same thing - Similar Threads - Got banned twice

2. I Reacted to an Inappropriate Sexist Message on Xbox and Got Banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Reacted to an Inappropriate Sexist Message on Xbox and Got Banned: I got a 24 hour ban for calling some guy a (won't repeat...but it is a BORDERLINE bad word) after he sent multiple sexist messages to me after dying to me in a video game. So, MICROSOFT, its okay...
  3. i got communications banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    i got communications banned: so i was playing fortnite and these people were talking to me and we were gonna trade in fortnite save the world and he said he was a moderator and booted me offline and also told me that they...
  4. I was falsely reported and lost my ambassador and got communication banned for absolutely...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was falsely reported and lost my ambassador and got communication banned for absolutely...: Someone was messaging me begging for a fortnite skin and when i said no he kept spamming me then proceeded to report me, wow. 1be52902-31d5-4e26-a034-fde960568c08
  5. I got banned twice for the same event

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned twice for the same event: I've been banned twice for telling someone what the [Mod Removed - Profanity] I had a suspension in September* 2 weeks but lately u guys decided to banned me a second time end October when I ask...
  6. why did i got banned twice for not even breaking any rule

in XBoX Accessibility
    why did i got banned twice for not even breaking any rule: so well i'm banned for xbox live the second time now but i didn't broke any rule as i was told. they said i harrassed smb or said bad words i have proof that i never did, why is this happening...
  7. Got banned twice about a month apart

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got banned twice about a month apart: I was suspended on 6/3/17 for communication, that was about a month ago, that had a reason... but then I got suspended on 7/4/17 and it ends on 7/18/17. I would like to ask to the Xbox enforcement...
  8. Got banned twice in the same week

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got banned twice in the same week: My account on Xbox one is , in the same week i have been banned twice for the same reason. the first time i understand, one day ban to show me that i shouldn't do this again, then 3 days later i...
  9. Got banned twice for I dont know and then I got (rep needs help) please help me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got banned twice for I dont know and then I got (rep needs help) please help me: I would like to know how to get out of this. I looked up videos and forums and I was told that it is a spiral down until you get banned and cant find any lobbies. I fell like the rep and ban...
  10. Come on I got banned twice for the same offense?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Come on I got banned twice for the same offense?: OK so on 1/7/2016 I received a 24 hour suspension for communicatioe? behavior cuz I sent this guy a rage message. Ok cool. I do my time and go on having learnt my lesson making sure not to message...