Got banned.

Discus and support Got banned. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Was on a realm with friends and randomly, they couldn't get my messages in chat. We shared screenshots on discord and found my messages, regardless of... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by crypt5797, Aug 1, 2022.

1. crypt5797
    crypt5797 Guest

Got banned.

Was on a realm with friends and randomly, they couldn't get my messages in chat. We shared screenshots on discord and found my messages, regardless of vulgarity, did not appear on their screen as if I had never typed. Couldn't type on signs either. Diamond boots got renamed to a bunch of hashtags without me even touching their name, so I renamed them to "baby sex" to test out renaming since nothing else with words worked. The next day I opened minecraft and found I was banned for "child sexual exploitation or abuse." Is there a way for me to appeal a ban such as this one? I feel this was unfair and, considering the severity of what one would imagine would accompany this reasoning for my ban, I imagine it's permanent otherwise. Child molesters don't typically get unbanned, and I am not one.

:)

crypt5797, Aug 1, 2022
  2. bowski477 Win User

Got banned

You can view your ban by logging in at
    enforcement.xbox.com
    and if the ban is eligible you can file a case review from there. That is the only way to contact the enforcement team.
  3. DigitalAssassin Win User

Got Banned

Hey mate, if you would like to find out more about your ban please post here:
    forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

-

Also bans are not overturned so I doubt you'll get your account back.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Got banned

5. ISirProdigy007 Win User

got banned

Hi,

Visit here: https://enforcement.xbox.com/

Open an case review, sign in click on the orange hammer to open one.
  6. Prince Leo II Win User

Got ban

Thema:

Got banned.

1. Got banned. - Similar Threads - Got banned

2. Someone called me homophobic slurs, got me banned, and is now harassing me

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Someone called me homophobic slurs, got me banned, and is now harassing me: I have no option to report the individual messages. I have only been able to report for "voice communications". Someone called me a [mod removed]" in an Xbox message because I beat them in a...
  3. I got banned for no reason on Cold War COD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got banned for no reason on Cold War COD: Hello, I got hacked from battle net and activision. And as soon as I got my account back it said I got perma banned for NO REASON. I need help to figure out how to get my account unbanned or get a...
  4. I got banned after getting harassed by someone?? Are you kidding me?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned after getting harassed by someone?? Are you kidding me?: I got banned for losing terribly in NHL 22 and afterwards the person I lost to messaged me, harassing me. Calling me a loser among other things, saying I should’ve just quit the game and how bad I...
  5. I got communication ban and it wasn’t my fault.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got communication ban and it wasn’t my fault.: I got a communication ban on Xbox and it wasn’t my fault. My cousin was playing my Xbox when this guy started talking bad to him. And my cousin took it a little to far and said some bad things. So...
  6. I got banned but I don’t know why

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned but I don’t know why: I got banned for something but I don’t know what I got banned for I haven’t been playing no games that much I mostly been on YouTube so the only reason I could get banned for is calling my friend...
  7. why i got ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    why i got ban: Hello my name is Cameron Hughes but on xbox my name is Imdatboycam And i would really like to know why i got ban c80dfe39-be56-4e4f-b10d-f17881c574d3
  8. RE: RE: FH5 Ban, fh4 i got banned

in XBoX on Windows
    RE: RE: FH5 Ban, fh4 i got banned: This is a follow up request from https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/fh5-ban/1909269d-e6e0-4fca-8e9f-43e2d639435d,...
  9. I got communication banned for saying "Tbagger ez" which is not against Xbox ToS at all.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got communication banned for saying "Tbagger ez" which is not against Xbox ToS at all.: So i messaged this person "Tbagger ez" which basically means that since he t-bagged in that game (where a player crouches up and down over and over to taunt someone), i told him you tbagger ez...
  10. I got comment banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got comment banned: Why did i get reported how come other people get away with worse stuff than what i did i was mad because someone was bulling my friend so i talked smack you need to fix your moderation please im...