Got billed for a free game (Xbox Gold member)

Discus and support Got billed for a free game (Xbox Gold member) in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I just got billed for a free game which is part of XBOX Gold (Never Alone), I'm a Gold member... What can I do? Thanks, Thomas... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Thomas Pagel, Dec 31, 2018.

1. Thomas Pagel
    Thomas Pagel Guest

Hi,

I just got billed for a free game which is part of XBOX Gold (Never Alone), I'm a Gold member... What can I do?

Thanks,

Thomas

:)

Thomas Pagel, Dec 31, 2018
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

You will need to contact support, as we in the forums don't have access to the system.
  3. Zero Jehuty Win User

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/

Grabbed it just in-case OP can not locate it.
  4. US Revenge Win User

What's usually the Special Gift of Xbox Rewards?

no it's not opinion, look at all the deals gold members got in 2012, about 10 in total were at all decent, most sucked january this year alone there are better deals then half of what gold members got all last year.

-

you can keep trying to say otherwise but the free games are amazing for the minor fee of $50 in 1 year I got more than gold members have gotten since the original xbox.
  5. BongKaos Win User

Happy Wars + Xbox Live Gold Trial

Were you a Gold member when you originaly got the game??? The Optional Update unlocked a new character (and more) but, still needs a GOLD MEMBERSHIP to download even though it's free to play. IT's Free to Play by Gold Members. Purchase a Gold Membership
    is about the only help I can provide. Now is a good time You get 2 free games a month!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!
  6. HassanB Win User

no me deja descargar crackdown en free games with gold

Thema:

1. Got billed for a free game (Xbox Gold member) - Similar Threads - Got billed free

2. I was gifted a game but the email I got had no code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was gifted a game but the email I got had no code: As I said I was gifted a game and the email I was sent was blank, there was no code or anything. I have no idea why this happened and can't find this mentioned online anywhere, I didn't get a...
  3. Xbox Game Pass paid for husband of my mom, forgot to cancel subscription, got a bill today

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass paid for husband of my mom, forgot to cancel subscription, got a bill today: as mentioned in the title, we somehow didnt cancel the ongoing subscription (which i was pretty sure we did, but apparently we didnt since we checked his email). He doesnt need the subscription...
  4. Billing problem: credit card got expired and wont switch to new one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Billing problem: credit card got expired and wont switch to new one.: Hi, A few months back, my old credit card got expired and I just forgot to update it in my account so my Gold memebership could renew this last 2018/08/03. So I received an email saying the...
  5. Got offer for 4 months groove after one month it want to bill me

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Got offer for 4 months groove after one month it want to bill me: I received an offer for 4 months free groove a few weeks ago. I subscribed and received a voucher code about 1 week later. I entered the voucher code immediately. Now less than a month later, I...
  6. Got billed but never got the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got billed but never got the game: i just tried to buy mass effect andromeda and i put my billing info in and got charged but when i go into the game where i had the trials and it is not letting me play without buying the game...
  7. Star Wars Download: I got billed 3 times.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Download: I got billed 3 times.: Hi there, I purchased yesterday Star Wars through the EA Access Programm (10 % off) by using my PayPal Account. After the purchase I got three bills. I checked this also in my PayPal Account....
  8. Got Wrongfully Billed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got Wrongfully Billed.: I just got a letter from my bank stating that I was overdrawn, when I shouldn't have. I would like my $10.79 back ASAP. 7ff2cb9e-7491-4de7-9671-13ac6b7a63f9
  9. Got a bill for a free XBox Live game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got a bill for a free XBox Live game: Hello, I have an active Xbox Gold Membership and wanted to get the free XBox Live games of this month, but I got a bill of 19,99 € for Oxenfree. It is free for me as an XBox Live member. If I have...
  10. Billing: i got charged twice for xbox life

in XBoX on Consoles
    Billing: i got charged twice for xbox life: hi I got charged twice for Xbox life monthly subscription could someone please assist me please df862a7a-020d-4513-b1a2-a8091c36e513