got charged 3 times for the same minecraft purchase

Discus and support got charged 3 times for the same minecraft purchase in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i purchased a minecraft game for my child. i tried paying for it with a debit card, but i got a message that something went wrong, so i tried again... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jacob kon, Aug 1, 2022.

1. jacob kon
    jacob kon Guest

i purchased a minecraft game for my child. i tried paying for it with a debit card, but i got a message that something went wrong, so i tried again with the same debit card. I got the same message that something went wrong so i used a different credit card to purchase the game. no i see on my bank statement that i was charged. som i payed for the same game 3 times!

:)

jacob kon, Aug 1, 2022
  2. ZAJAXZ Win User

To anyone having problems with TWD Ep 3 Season 2

Now I got charged 3 times for the same item. >_<
  3. StormyTone7208 Win User

Charged twice for same game.

I too have been charged too many times for 1 game. I downloaded The rise of the Tomb raider and the 1 hr trial ran out and I decided to buy it. I bought it but the game still said the trial had run out and I needed to purchase it to continue so I thought
    it hadn't gone through and did it again........still said I needed to purchase it. Did it again and still said the game needed to be bought to continue so I quit the game and reloaded it to find I could now continue as I'd now purchased it but then found out
    i'd been charged 3 times for the same game. £104 I cannot afford because of their mistake in letting me purchase the same game 3 times.
  4. Mr Boozyhead Win User

xbox one I try to buy a game and click buy just black screen spinny thing then comes out without buying

Just be careful that happened to me when I went to purchase Unravel and the same thing happened but for some reason it did go through the first time but it kept letting me try to buy it but I was then charged four times I got refunded no problem
  5. Smwutches Win User

Charged 3 times.

For billing issues you would have to call support.
  6. Mister Gwyther Win User

Charged 3 times.

Hey Luke. I'm a little confused, you say you got charged three times, but you only put up two line items. You can see every item you purchase on your account by visiting
    https://billing.microsoft.com. If you feel there is a discrepancy though, please contact phone support (support.xbox.com/contact-us)
    for more assistance.
Thema:

1. got charged 3 times for the same minecraft purchase - Similar Threads - got charged times

2. I bought robux to xbox but i didn't robux it got error and charged me and i didn't get my...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought robux to xbox but i didn't robux it got error and charged me and i didn't get my...: I bought robux to xbox but i didn't robux it got error and charged me and i didn't get my money back. What should I do to check and get my money back? 291c7dda-dd08-4694-913f-57e38bcbffe9
  3. Got charged twice for a Realm Renewal still recived two error messages and my Realm didn't...

in XBoX on Windows
    Got charged twice for a Realm Renewal still recived two error messages and my Realm didn't...: I recently wanted to renew my Minecraft Realm but when I tried to pay I recived an error message. I tried again but stil recived the same message. Still I got charged both times for $7.99 each. My...
  4. Got charged for a FREE game? Refund denied..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got charged for a FREE game? Refund denied..: Hi all, I downloaded a FREE game and then a couple days later, I got charged $16 for it. I asked for a refund but got denied as the game had been played (obviously would have been played in the...
  5. how do I get to talk to an agent bruh, I just got charged for something I am not even...

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do I get to talk to an agent bruh, I just got charged for something I am not even...: how do I get to talk to an agent bruh, I just got charged for something I am not even subscribed to and need a refund 0c1e94cd-efb1-4840-8df4-2c225dbe0fb6
  6. Received a refund for a wrongly bought item - got charged, got refund then charged again today

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Received a refund for a wrongly bought item - got charged, got refund then charged again today: Order number [mod removed] I accidentally purchased Destiny 2 Beyond Light earlier this week. I received a refund from customer support after being charged, however it appears I have been double...
  7. Just got a Xbox S/X controller charging station model X-DZ-001, couple questions

in XBoX on Windows
    Just got a Xbox S/X controller charging station model X-DZ-001, couple questions: Bear with me, the user manual's instructions must be confused. CONTENTS do not mention an AC adapter and there was no AC adapter in the contents box, yet item #3 in USE instructions say connect...
  8. I got charged 2 times

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got charged 2 times: Hi Recently I bought a new membership ( Xbox gold), and I got charged 2 times on my credit card. I wanted only one time, I would like a refund. Thank you Mathieu Guimond *** Die...
  9. Bought add on in game didn't work but got charged 4 times

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought add on in game didn't work but got charged 4 times: I was playing call of duty wwII and purchased call of duty credits on Microsoft store and got charged 4 times for it 20 some dollars each and the credits never downloaded is there a way i can get...
  10. Got charged multiple times on Debit Card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got charged multiple times on Debit Card: I was trying to buy 1 month of Xbox live to play Fortnite. And it wouldn't let me because it kept saying my xbox live was expired. A screen kept popping up to buy more Xbox Live, for as low as...