got charged for canceling auto renew? (xbox live)

Discus and support got charged for canceling auto renew? (xbox live) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my xbox live runs out 8th september i canceled auto renew on the 7th and it says i will be charged again on the 9th ? 1700ca4a-f422-477e-8b60-11a0899adc13 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CAPT1AN CHRON1C, Sep 7, 2017.

1. got charged for canceling auto renew? (xbox live)

my xbox live runs out 8th september i canceled auto renew on the 7th and it says i will be charged again on the 9th ?

:)

CAPT1AN CHRON1C, Sep 7, 2017
  2. JohnDCManson
    JohnDCManson Guest
    Turning off auto renew didn't work

I turned off auto renew right after i got a new xbox live subscription but i just got charged again for a renewal.

JohnDCManson, Sep 7, 2017
  3. Canceling Auto Renewal

My xbox live renews in two days and I cant cancel auto renew because my security information is updating.

Why wont it let me cancel.

SupposedYew462, Sep 7, 2017
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey CAPT1AN CHRON1C! For assistance with billing and subscriptions, you will need to contact support

here
    . Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky HERE for the best info.

Mister Cizl, Sep 7, 2017
  5. FearedNightmare Win User

Subscription live Xbox

Hello

Since you have a creditcard attached I assume you have auto renewal which charges you every month. In order to make it charge your other card you'll first need to cancel your auto renewal.

http://support.xbox.com/my-account/xbox-live-membership/cancel-xbox-live-gold-subscription

After you've done that you can then subscribe again for Xbox Live Gold using your new creditcard
  6. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey CAPT1AN CHRON1C! For assistance with billing and subscriptions, you will need to contact support

here
    . Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky HERE for the best info.
  7. xbox360italy Win User

Canceled Auto Renewal but still charged?

Hello HEYITZRIN

To immediately cancel your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership, please contact Xbox Support. If you cancel before the end of your two-year agreement, you will be charged an Early
    Termination Fee
    and any applicable taxes.

Contact Us

Get in touch with an Xbox Support technician. We are ready and willing to help you!
  8. anubis had3s Win User

Xbox Live Free Trial

For now just turn off auto-renewal.

1. Sign in

2. Click my account in the upper right hand corner

3. Click cancel auto-payment

This should stop you form getting charged when the term is up.
  9. Smwutches Win User

£1 for 1 months xbox live???????

It will sign you up for only the 1 month and will only charge you for the next month if you don't cancel auto-renewal before the 1st month is over.
Thema:

1. got charged for canceling auto renew? (xbox live) - Similar Threads - got charged canceling

2. Got charges and want cancelled.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Got charges and want cancelled.: Split from this thread. No logre cancelar a tiempo y quiero cancelar y ver si me pueden reembolsar mi dinero debido a que no lo he ocupado y fue por el cobro automatico el cual pense que no...
  3. I got charged for WRC 6 FIA World Rally Championship and I'm an Xbox Gold Member. Refund...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I got charged for WRC 6 FIA World Rally Championship and I'm an Xbox Gold Member. Refund...: I am a reoccurring Xbox Gold member, but was charged for WRC 6 during the Xbox Gold free for members dates. Microsoft denied my refund. I verified I was in good stand with my Gold account. I was....
  4. Got charged twice for a game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Got charged twice for a game: I tried to buy Farming simulator 19 on the xbox store through Ideal. At first the pop-ups got blocked so i thought it wasn't working. When i saw the block, i opened one of the pop-ups and...
  5. I got charged but I didn't receive what I paid for

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got charged but I didn't receive what I paid for: Hello, I am in dire need of help. Yesterday, I tried to purchase 1 month Xbox Game Pass via Microsoft Store with my card. While trying to buy it, I got a clear message saying that Microsoft is...
  6. I got charged with a second 1 month suscription in the same month?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I got charged with a second 1 month suscription in the same month?: Hi Today in the morning I found a charge for a 1 month suscription of gold through paypal. My 1 month suscription is supposed to expire on the 2nd day of each month, or in this case, November...
  7. Got charged even after I cancelled XBL

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Got charged even after I cancelled XBL: I cancelled my XBOX Live membership because I got xbox live 3 month codes for black friday. I even got a notification saying that my membership would run out on its proper time on December 16th....
  8. Cancelled Subscription in 2013 - Got charged this week!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancelled Subscription in 2013 - Got charged this week!!: Hello, I cancelled my Xbox Live 360 subscription in October of 2013. I was charged $73.49 this week for a full year subscription! How do I get my money refunded... and check to see that this...
  9. Credit Card got charged after cancelling auto-renew

in XBoX on Consoles
    Credit Card got charged after cancelling auto-renew: I cancelled my auto-renew feature last month but got charged by Microsoft yesterday for Xbox Live Gold. Worse still I can't cancel the auto subscription. My dashboard shows me as a Live Gold...
  10. Cancelled my subscription.to gold and still got charged

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancelled my subscription.to gold and still got charged: I cancelled my subscription last month and still got charged. I would like a refund. I have any information needed. It doesn't show up in my accouby here but I have my bank statement for proof....