Got charged twice for a game

Discus and support Got charged twice for a game in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I tried to buy Farming simulator 19 on the xbox store through Ideal. At first the pop-ups got blocked so i thought it wasn't working. When i saw the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Wouter Jansen 94, Feb 5, 2019.

1. Got charged twice for a game

I tried to buy Farming simulator 19 on the xbox store through Ideal. At first the pop-ups got blocked so i thought it wasn't working.

When i saw the block, i opened one of the pop-ups and followed the steps to pay for the game.

When it was completed i got a message:

Your payment is being processed Go back to the Microsoft Store to download your purchase. If you have closed the Microsoft Store, open it, go to the product, and select Buy. The amount is not debited
    twice.

So i opened the microsoft store and clicked Buy. Then i checked my bank account, and saw that the game was charged on my normal bank account, and my credit card account.

:)

Wouter Jansen 94, Feb 5, 2019
  2. Julian_ Win User

Got charged twice for a game.

3. XBF Leo G Win User

4. Smwutches Win User

got charged twice

You would need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

Got charged twice

Hey Typhoon Justin, sorry to tell you but the map pack that you bought doesn't transfer between the two consoles. If you had purchased the season pass then it would transfer, but not individual map packs.
  6. x24hrs2livex Win User

Got charged twice

Oh I see, you bought an extra class slot. The same still applies for the extra slot I'm afraid.
Thema:

1. Got charged twice for a game - Similar Threads - Got charged twice

2. Got charged twice for Xbox game pass for PC didn't even activate

in XBoX on Windows
    Got charged twice for Xbox game pass for PC didn't even activate: So basically I live in 2 countries .On the border of Serbia and I go to college in Hungary. My credit card is registered in Serbia Yesterday I tried to purchase Xbox game pass for PC (beta) but...
  3. I tried to purchase XBox Game Pass Beta PC. Got charged twice and still no game access

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to purchase XBox Game Pass Beta PC. Got charged twice and still no game access: [img] My friend told me about the $1 monthly subscription to the XBox PC game pass. i decided to setup my payment methods for my Microsoft account with a Thailand eCard. However, I could not...
  4. Got charged twice for Xbox live!!! *HELP*

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got charged twice for Xbox live!!! *HELP*: I go to charged today twice for my Xbox live account! I want a refund for the second charge, there is NO reason for them to take out money TWICE out of my account! Can someone help me!!!! All I...
  5. Purchased Forza horizon 2, Naver got it and my card was charged twice

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased Forza horizon 2, Naver got it and my card was charged twice: yesterday i tried to Purchase Forza horizon 2, A download never started and a messaje appeared saying that *we have a problem. we may get the solution if you wait a moment´ so. Naver got the game...
  6. Got charged twice for a game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got charged twice for a game.: I purchased a game for my Xbox one for 20 dollars using a giftcard. When I made the purchase not only did my credit card get charged but I also lost the money on the giftcard. Can someone from...
  7. I got charged twice for Fifa 18 Pre-Order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got charged twice for Fifa 18 Pre-Order: I preorder the game on june 5, 2017 and was charged $97.41 on june 10,2017. Then on september 17, 2017 I was charged $97.41 again for the same pre-order. I want to know if my account will be...
  8. Got charged twice when i bought xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got charged twice when i bought xbox live: I bought 3 months of xbox-live and i got charged twice for it even though I just got 3months of xbox-live, what should I do? 9fe1ba6f-b125-4678-a03c-33c0b6eb9264
  9. got charged twice

in XBoX on Consoles
    got charged twice: last month I was charged twice for Xbox live one charged and the other didn't because I have no money in the account so I was wondering if the notification of having to pay the second charge on...
  10. I got charged twice

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got charged twice: I was trying to buy red dead redemption, but it wouldn't let me the first time. So I tried again and it worked. However, I was charged twice for the same game. Can I get a refund for the first...